Good-bye

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwxG1sCZaE

“So...this is it then” Sun said talking to Moon. “I guess this is.” Moon said kind of feeling a bit sad. “No turning back.” Moon reminded herself. “Ehh...take this as a vacation. Don’t worry. I won’t tell Kai.” Sun said pretending to zip her lips and throwing away the keys. “Well...I did tell him.” Moon said as she kept waiting for Kai to show up. “Then where is he?” Sun asked. Moon just shook her head saying that it was okay that he didn’t show up. “It’s okay. I understand.” Moon said smiling.

 

 

“Leaving to Hawaii is now boarding.” The intercom said. “I guess this is it. HAVE FUN AND BUY ME LOTS OF SOUVENIR!” Sun scream as Moon looked back and gave her a nod. Moon got in line moving closer to the double doors. She kept thinking if she actually wanted to leave. She kept thinking having an internal conflict with herself. When she reached the security, she knew what she wanted to do...and this vacation is what she need. “WAIT! MINYOUNG!!!” Sun turn around and found Kai breathing heavily. “She’s gone. NO! I DIDN’T...I...I...”

-----------

30 minutes earlier.

“So how are you and Moon?” Suho asked as he finishes his water. Kai chug down his water before answering Suho. “We’re doing well. I think.” “You think? What do you mean you think?” Suho asked. “I don’t know. Been too busy too actually hang out with her lately. You know.” Kai said not really worry.

 

“Well, have you ever thought that maybe Moon wants to hang out with you but because she’s a girl, she doesn’t want to the make the move first.” Suho said. Kai got up and brushed himself off. “Why are you so worried now? I thought you didn’t really care if Moon and I date.” Kai said not trying to sound harsh. “I’m just saying...geez no need to get offended.” Suho said getting up also.

 

“Ehh...let him be. You know how this kid could be.” Kris said. “Ha...I forgot for a sec.” Suho said rubbing his head.

The boys got up as their rest time was up. Their dance instructor came in the start to rearrange some dance moves. They continue like that for about two hours. Sweating and breathing hard the guys came to a stop and all of them lay on the floor. “Gosh...so...tired...water…” Sehun said crawling towards his water bottle.

 

They all lean against the wall and just sat there quietly as they waited for practice to be over. “Okay, I think that’s enough for today. Good job guys. The rest of the days are for you.” Their instructor said as he swung his bag over his shoulder. Everyone got up, bow, and thank him.

 

“So did you guys hear?” Luhan said as they all sat back down. Kai got up and continue to practice; he didn’t feel like it was important whatever the other guys were talking about. “Hear about what?” Xiumin said as he got up closer. “Moon…” Luhan said in a quiet tone. “Do you think he knows?” Tao said as he nodded his head towards Kai. “I don’t know...he looks to calm.” Lay accuse.

 

“Eh, he probably does. Maybe that’s why he’s a bit cranky today. I mean...Moon did tell us all that she was leaving.” Suho said. “Yeah...maybe…but let’s not say anything knowing how attach this kid could get. And just saying...what if he doesn’t know. Let’s just keep this on the down low.” Kris said in a quiet tone. Everyone agree and continue to chat.

 

Just then the door swings open and comes in a tired D.O running out of breath. “GUYS DID YOU HEAR!?” He said tiredly. Every turn their head to D.O to see what was all the commotion was about. Kai stop dancing and he also turn his head to D.O. “Whoa...dude calm down. What happen?” Chen said. “MOON LEFT!” D.O said. Everyone just face palm themselves as D.O told Kai something that he’s not suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter