126 - Missing

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, answer.” Sun said being rejected by Doojoon’s call for the last 10x. Laying in her bed, with only her lamp lighting the room. Sighing from being rejected Sun set down her phone and just stared at the white ceiling.  Thoughts flew left to right about what he could be doing. The rain outside knocked on her window, and telling from the weather, it was getting worse. Checking the time Yoseob said that they did have practice, but if they did Doojoon would had at least called back asking why she was calling so much. Reaching to grab her phone-which was next to the lamp- she dial Yoseob one more time.

 

It rang for about 20 second. Sun was about to hang up but Yoseob answer before she could. “Hey Sun” Yoseob said sounding tired. “Hey, um...So I hope that I’m not bothering you but did Doojoon ever show up for practice?” She ask sounding nervous. Yoseob didn’t answer immediately and instead just sigh. “No, we don’t know where he is. We don’t know what happen to him after Manager Hyung drop him off at home. After that we all tried to call him, but he didn’t answer his phone.” Yoseob said trying to sound calm. Sun held her breath hoping that nothing had happen to him. “So, what are you guys doing then?” Sun snap. “We’re trying to find him, but we can’t. We can’t report this just yet. It hasn’t been 24 hours yet. So even if we reported the police isn’t going to do anything about it. We’re looking though. I promise you that.” Yoseob said with such determination to find Doojoon. “Okay. Call me when you guys find him, please.” Sun said trying to keep calm. “Yeah, same with you.” Yoseob already knew that Sun was going to go out looking for him, so he didn’t even bother to ask.

 

Sun hang up, and stripped out of her shorts. Pulling a black yoga pants on, Sun threw a sweater over her head, grab her phone, and tied on her tennis shoes. She knew it was late, but lucky for her, her parents we not home. Slipping out without her brothers knowledge, Sun left through the front door as quietly as possible.

 

Making it into the streets rain drip from the dark sky, and a graceful wind continue to blow. Pulling her hood over her head so that she wouldn’t get as soak, she pulled out her phone once again trying to dial Doojoon. Pulling it to her ear Sun put herself in Doojoon’s shoes. “Okay so after the interview he didn’t show up. Yoseob said that their manager drop him off at home.” he didn’t answer. “Damn it. Okay, stay calm. If I was Doojoon where would I be?” Sun asked herself. “Home.” Realizing something, Sun had thoughts running through her mind as she tried to haul a taxi, and for her luck there was one that was on it’s way. With the silver vehicle stopping in front of her, Sun swung the car door open and told the male driver her destination.

 

Sitting in the back seat, Sun called Moon. “Hello.” Moon answer with in the 4th ring. “Hey Moon. Sorry for calling so late, but Doo--” Sun stop talking as she almost spoke Doojoon's name. “But the dude is missing and I can’t fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter