103

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Gkr7kKqyw

Finally, arriving in the car, Doojoon and Sun fell fast asleep. Kai who was mumbling to himself about the event that just had happen to him, was still in shock at how...seductive Moon could be. It showed a whole new side of her. Not the shy, innocent girl, no...whatever it was...Kai’s imagination was getting to him.

“You know…you can wipe that ugly face off of you.” Moon said still looking at the road. Kai look at Moon, and gave her a uglier look. Moon laugh and rolled her eyes at how childish Kai behavior was. “You can sleep you know. I was just kidding about you having to stay up with me.” Moon said adjusting the volume of the music. “I can’t go back to sleep after what you just did” Kai said bluntly. Moon blush at the memory and she didn’t think she had it in her to actually make a move on Kai. She was actually pretty proud of herself, and her accomplishment. “*ahem* Well, I won’t force you then.” Moon said squirming in her seat. “So…” Kai said awkwardly. “Moon, hows working coming along? I know that I haven’t visit like how I use too.” Kai started to start a conversation, but the way he was trying so hard was so cute, at least to Moon’s eyes it was. “Work, its the usual, just trying to get everything in order. You know.” Moon said. “Ah, I see.” Kai said avoiding Moon’s eyes.

 

“Stop being awkward.” Moon snap. “Oh, sorry.” Kai shut his mouth and didn’t speak. Moon sigh and shook her head. They didn’t speak for the rest of the ride. They sat there in silence with only the music calming both of their hearts. Actually both of their hearts were beating rapidly. They both couldn’t stop thinking about the almost-kiss.

 

Guy’s are so stupid. Thinking they can mess with us. Pfft, well I can play that game too. No you can’t Moon, you’re to nice. I hate you heart. Stop beating so fast.

 

Moon who was in her own little world notice a pair of soft lips at the side of cheek and she quickly flinch back. “Cheater!” Moon said holding the side of her cheek that Kai had peck. “Not really.” Kai said smirking at how Moon’s cheeks were slowly turning red. “You’re lucky I’m still driving. Imagine if I wasn’t driving.” Moon said pushing Kai back. “Hey, easy there. I’m fragile.”

 

“You’re not fragile. You’re as hard as a rock.”

 

“Like these abs huh. Thanks” Kai said getting on Moon’s nerves. “Don’t get too cocky now.” Moon pushed him more. “Ohkay. Got it. Two hands on the wheels missy. I don’t want to die and have all my fans crying over me because my girlfriend killed me.” Kai said still teasing her.

 

“You know what. Maybe I just might do that.” Moon said taking both of her hands off the wheel. “NOONA! TWO HANDS!” Kai scream from the sight in front of him. “Shh...people are sleeping.” Moon smile at how scared Kai was. She let go of the wheels for only three seconds. “Yeah Kai. There’s people sleeping hear.” Sun said kicking his seat. Kai slouch in his seat and cross his arm, mumbling incoherent words to himself.

 

“Sorry.” Moon whisper back. After sitting there for a good thirty seconds, Kai and Moon glance at each other, and started to laugh. “You know I would never let you die” she said letting Kai hold her head. “I’m sure you’re planning something to get back at me.” Kai smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter