Just You and I

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDQPQDKP4I

“No way! Did it feel awkward?” Moon asked Sun

“Eh…a little bit, but then we just kind of smile it out” Sun said looking out the window.

“How are you and Kai? It’s been what…a month now?” Sun asked not looking at Moon. Moon just blushed as she thought about Kai. Sun caught Moon blushing and fanning her face. “Oh, our dear Moon is blushing just thinking about her boyfriend…that’s pretty sad” Sun said laughing. “Hey! Don’t be mad because I’m not single no more.” Moon protested. “Oh, trust me…you have no idea how happy I am for you” Sun said. Moon couldn’t tell if she was being sarcastic, or was being serious. “Sun, can you believe it?” Moon said out of nowhere. “Believe what?” “That, everything that happen to us, it must had happen for a reason. Or the reason why we had our heart broken is so, that we can have our hearts to be heal again.” Moon said looking at her coffee cup.

Sun stood there in silence. “puahhahahah!!!!!” Sun started to laugh and lightly slapped her thigh. “Oh, dear Moon, you have been reading too much fan fics.” Sun said as she wiped her tears. “No! I’m serious.” Moon said. Sun finally stopped laughing and cleared . “Okay, sure whatever you say.”

“Summer is almost over…Moon…I FEEL OLD!” Sun whined. “Awwwhhh, it’s your last year in high school!” Moon said with awe. “Don’t say that! I’m feel so old!” “How do you think I feel? I’m in college” Moon said. “Oh….right” Sun said giving Moon an ugly face. “Don’t do that, that’s ugly” Moon said. “Oh sorry” Sun and Moon started to laugh.

“Yeah, she’s right that is an ugly face” Sun gave that person a death glare. He wore jeans with a light blue hoodie. He had a cap on and was trying to hide his face. “Well, hello Mr. obvious.” Sun said. “Be quiet, you midget” Kai snapped. “You wanna go?” Sun said. “Yeah, the door is over there” Kai pointed. “Ok…that’s enough” Moon said breaking the intense atmosphere.

Kai and Sun both looked at Moon, then they looked back at each other and started to laugh. Moon stood there dumbfounded, missing everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter