122

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fans were line up in front of Cube as the cries of fan girls shouted and scream from what they heard. Though the article was just released today, Doojoon wanted to leave the company and get back to the hospital, however their manager wouldn’t allow him. “Why can’t you just let me go?” Doojoon ask tapping his feet indicating that he was losing his patients. “You know exactly why. And plus, you need to be in the conference room in about” their manager checks his watch, “now. So turn around and make your way to the room.” Their manager made sure to follow Doojoon up the stairs and onto the 2nd floor. Without arguing Doojoon made his way to the conference room, and no one was there except the CEO of Cube. “So, you want to explain what you just did?”  The CEO, Shin Jung-hwa asked. Doojoon took a sip of his water and lean back in his chair. “I don’t know what I did wrong. I just wanted to state something that was true and I was just being real. I don’t want my fans to think that I was lying to them.” Doojoon said. The CEO rub his chin and shook his head in disapproval.

 

“Do I know this….girl?”

 

“Probably not. But she is best friend with the secretary that runs all the events and concerts. Lee Minyong.” Shin Jung-hwa nodded knowing who Doojoon is talking about.

“Ah, Minyong, hard working girl. So it’s her best friend and how did you two exactly meet?”

“Well, it was being of Moon, she introduce us from there and things just work out from there.” Doojoon stated in a short way of how he meet Sun. The memories of when he first saw here was like a new door that was opening. The way how she actually like Junhyung first; he chuckle at the memory.

“Well, it’s already out. But the thing is, did you already talk to her about it?” That question made Doojoon stiffen. From the body language that Doojoon was giving off, Shin Jung-hwa shook his head. “Well, I wish you the best. Be careful when you’re going around. Everywhere you go, someone is probably following you. As creepy as that sound, it’s the truth.” Shin Jung-hwa said.

“I understand. I’ll try to be safe when going out in public. And, I don’t mean to come off rude but, may I take my leave now?” Doojoon said in a hurry. “What’s the hurry Yoon Doojoon?” he asked. “Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot to mention that she was hospitalized this morning. She was in an major car accident and that’s why I, and the boys follow; was at the hospital this morning. I was forced to leave by Minyong.” Doojoon said getting up and checking the time. 7:55 p.m. “Got it. Well you’re dismiss then.” Shin Jung-hwa shooed away Doojoon who quickly got up and bowed taking his leave.

Arriving at the hospital, Doojoon made his way up to the room where Sun was located. Entering the dim room, Doojoon saw a sleeping figure. Her position never change and she just slept as if she was...dead. Shaking his head from thinking too much, Doojoon quietly shut the door behind him and made his way to where Sun was still sleeping.

Taking a seat, Doojoon watch as Sun slept, and he thought how lucky he was to have her. If anything had happened to her, his world would probably fall apart. When he set his hand on top of Sun’s, she started to move around and slowly her eyes open. She looked around as if she didn’t know where she was, and she was lost.

“Hey” he said with a relief voice knowing that Sun was going to be okay. She groan and tried to sit up. “Ah, shoot!” she cried from the pain that shot up from rib an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter