“Oh yeah...its going to be a heck of a night”

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome back Seniors!” The teacher said. “You are now the upper classmen.” She said again.

 

Finally, after 4 years of high school, Sun finally made it to grade twelve. After many years of suffering, Sun couldn’t help but to smile. The bell rang dismissing all the students. Sun went to her locker, and when she got it open, someone came and slammed it.

 

“Hey!” Sun looked to her side and found a really tall person.

 

“Hi Noona” he said looking down.

 

“Well, that’s a great way to say hi to someone” She said.

 

“I know. But Noona! We have no classes together this year! I’m so sad! Who am I going to bother now?” Zelo pouted.

 

“Hey! I’m not that easy to mess with” Sun stomped her feet. “Uh…” “Okay…maybe just a little” Sun said looking down.

 

Zelo just patted her head, and when he did that Sun smacked his hand away. “Go to class Jun Hong” Sun said walking away.

 

“Wait Noona!” he yelled out chasing after Sun.

Over at Moon, she was actually working for once. She was so concentrated on work that she hasn’t even notice the eyes that were on her.

 

“Hello, anyone there?” Chanyeol said as he started to tap on Moon’s desk.

 

Still not responding Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t think anyone is home right now” he whispers to Chen.

 

Baekhyun walked up to Moon and wave a hand in front of her, and that’s when Moon finally realizes that there were people standing there.

 

“Oh, hi guys.” She greeted.

 

“What were you doing that you didn’t notice us here?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

“You were thinking about Kai huh?” Chen teased.

 

“NO!” Moon denied. “I was looking at your guy’s schedule and other groups too.” Moon said tapping her chin.

 

“And….” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

 

“Nothing, you guys will know when you guys are in your meeting.” Moon said and then pointed towards the direction they had to go to.

As the guys made their way towards the room Baekhyun stopped and silently but quickly, ran up to Moon’s desk.

 

“Hey Moon.”

 

Moon looked up and gave him a look.

 

“Kai said Hi” and with that being said Baekhyun ran to catch up with the rest of the boys.

 

Moon smiled and shook her head as she continued to work.

“Ahh come on, Noona, you promised!” Zelo whine.

 

“You know I can’t today. You know how lame my coach is. She already hates my guts” Sun said as she was tying her hair into a ponytail.

 

“But Noona, I don’t want to ride the bus. The kids are so annoying on the bus. And all they want from me is my autograph. You know how annoying it is sometime” Zelo stomped his feet.

 

Sun sigh and took out her phone. “Here, call someone to come get you.” Zelo smile and was about to dial, but before he could Sun pointed at him.

 

“And don’t call Moon, she’s working.”

 

“Awww, fine” Zelo gave in knowing what Sun could do to him. He waited as the phone started to ring.

 

“Hi Sun what’s up?” the person on the other line answer.

 

“Ehh...uhh..Hyung?” Zelo hesitated.

 

“Zelo? What do you have Sun’s phone?” He asked.

 

“Ahh...Daehyun hyung, can you come get me? I miss the bus and Sun Noona has practice today” Zelo said as he rubbed his neck.

 

“Ugh, Jun hong, you’re so going to get it later” Daehyun said.

 

“I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.” he said as he angrily hangs up.

 

“Thanks Noona.” he said as he gave Sun’s phone back to her.

 

“Don’t worry, if Daehyun or any of your Hyungs bully you. I’ll kick their butts” Sun said cracking her knuckles. Zelo smile and nodded. Sun checked the time and notice that practice was about to start.

 

“I’ll see you around. Maybe I’ll stop by to check if you’re okay” Sun said as she patted his head. Zelo smile and nodded.

 

“Bye Noona. Play hard” he said.

Moon leaves work and notices how hot it was outside. She blows out air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter