8

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you seen that girl?" "What?" "yeah she know shes bad? SHE GOT ME CRASH AND BURN" "Okay Yongguk I think your going crazy" Moon said. "What I'm bored and the rest of the guys are getting ready. So your the only person who I can mess with right now." "Okay Yongguk I'm just going to walk away now" Moon got up from her seat and left the waiting room.

Moon's phone vibrated "Moon! Tell B.A.P that I'm going to be running late. I had to run some errands for my mother" Sun texted Moon. Moon just shook her head.*This child is always late* Moon shook her head. "UMPH!" Moon quickly apologize. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The man just wiped his jacket off. When Moon lifted up her head her eyes went 0___0.

The man lean forwards and smirked. Moon swallow her spit. "Dude say sorry!" The other man came forward "I'm so sorry for what Kai did, I will aplogize on his behalf" Suho bow and apologize. With that behing said they all left and Kai winked at Moon. Moon was speechless. *oh shoot...Did I just meet exo?* "Noona!" Zelo called her. "Moon noona!" Moon did respond. Zelo ran up to Moon and she was still standing there like a statue. Zelo wave his hand in front of Moons face. "Hyung theres something wrong with noona" "Hmmm maybe this would work" Himchan got his lips pucker up and before Himchan could kiss Moon on the cheek she qucikly regain herself. "Ha! Himchan your funny!" Moon just walked back to B.A.P's waiting room.

"B.A.P Get ready in five!" One of the workers cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter