The Confession

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbejQZ96ns&list=WLTcFmfKZvQgTtpPt1G1L-nyuJmgv7uwpu

“Hey” Chanyeol sits next to Kai.

“Yeah?” Kai says.

“What’s Sun up to lately?”

“I don’t care.” Kai grunted at the thought of Sun.

“I didn’t ask if you cared, I asked if you knew anything. She seems a bit down lately.” Chanyeol said.

“Nothing. I know nothing about her except that she’s annoying and alone.” Kai smirked at the thought.

“You’re cruel dude, I don’t even know what Moon sees in you.” Chanyeol blurts out.

“Moon likes me cause I’m REAL” Kai defends himself.

“REAL FAKE.” Chanyeol laughs.

“That’s stupid.” Kai says. “Moon doesn’t like fake people.”

“Anyways, off topic. What do you think about Sun and I?” Chanyeol asked again with excitement.

Kai looks at him up and down and then laughs to himself. “PFFFFFT…..HAHAHA!” Kai laughed harshly.

“She’s going to eat you alive.” Kai says as Chanyeol gives him a weird look.

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asks worriedly.

“Nothing, she’s harsh, blunt, and pretty much speaks her mind, if she doesn’t like you, you’ll know.” Kai said thinking about all the times Sun has said she didn’t like him.

“She’s nothing like Moon. Moon’s nice, she’ll sugar coat everything, even if that person doesn’t deserve it. I don’t even know how they’re friends.” Kai says thinking about Moon.

“Well I’ll be breaking that VERY soon!” Chanyeol says with excitement.

“What? You’re going to take her out and change her heart? Yeah, good luck Hyung.” Kai scoffs.

“Oh AND BEWARE OF SUN, SHES CRAZY I TELL YAH! CRAZY!” Kai scream. Chanyeol just walks away and shake his head.

“So, how’s school?” Moon asked Sun as they sat on Moon’s bed. “Ugh why would you ask me a question like that?” Sun said as she fell backwards. “Not so well? All ready? But it’s only the 3rd week of school?” Moon said. “And you never get homework. And even if you did...you weren’t going to do it anyways. Though I do wonder sometime how you made it this far” Moon said as she kept blabbering on. “Well, its call you just study...but then again who study? Hmm...I guess I’m that smart” Sun said rolling off the bed. “Pfft, you smart...okay don’t make me laugh” Moon said giving Sun and weird face. “Okay, you been hanging out with Kai way too much” Sun said. “Actually...it’s been awhile since we last saw each other. We barely have time to call each other.” Moon said playing with her fingers.

“Ahhh...poor baby Moon misses her Kai?” Sun teased. “No! Okay, maybe a little. But it’s been three weeks!” Moon whine as she fell back onto her bed. “What am I going to do?” Moon asked herself. “Why don’t you just go see him” Sun said. “Whatever happen to being hardcore?” Moon asked back. “Oh, now you decided to be hardcore. Okay I see how it is” Sun said walking out of the room. “Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter