135

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon had fallen asleep on Kai’s lap as he stared at her blank wall. He had rushed over to her home when he saw his face on the news. Without an explanation, he ran out of the dorm and took the quickest way to Moons.

He sighed loudly as his phone began vibrating non-stop. Moon finally woke up from her phone going off as well. She hitched a breath and rubbed her swollen eyes, Kai stared at her as she stared back.

“Hey…” Kai said and reached over to rub her cheek. Moon smiled and her face fell unto Kai’s hand as he smiled at the touch.

“Hey…” she whispered. Both their heads made its’ way to rest on the couch as they stared at each other. “what have we gotten ourselves into?” Moon joked as Kai smirked.

Kai shrugged. “As long as you’re in there….it’s worth it.” Moon smiled and snuggled into his hand.

Moon noticed Kai’s phone blasting off the phone from the vibration. She sighed, “You should look at your phone, might be a solution to our problems.” She said. Kai pouted, but he knew she was right.

He turned back and grabbed his phone and lay back down on his side to look through his phone.

“Suho…..Suho….Chen…Chanyeol…Suho…D.O….Sehun…” Kai was reading all the people who had called him, but not anyone who seemed to have a solution to their problem.

“Maybe they have something to say.”

“Yeah…they probably want to know where I’m at.”

Moon turned around to grab her phone.

“Sun…..” she stopped at that because the rest was Yoseob. She gulped and put her phone down. “That was it.” And right then Yoseob calls again. Moon stared at it, until Kai nudged her.

“Are you mad at Sun? Why won’t you answer her?” Kai asked a bit confused as to why Moon didn’t answer right away as usual.

“Oh……yeah…” Moon said as she pressed ignore. “I’m not in the mood to be on the phone right now.” She said, she smiled and stared at her boyfriend. “I just want to spend more time with you.”

**

Sun and Doojoon were fast asleep as she faintly heard the TV.

“This just in, photos were sent in from an insider that Exo’s Kai may be in a relationship with the same girl that just recently got out of a scandal with B2ST’S Doojoon. The photo’s seem to be of the two flirting and happily holding hands in the inner courtyard of a local hospital. We also now have footage of Exo’s Kai saving her from a crowd of paparazzi outside her home, he’s seen going into her home with her and it’s been nearly 4 hours since he’s been last seen.”

Sun shoots up causing Doojoon to wake up as well. “What…what’s going on?” Doojoon asked.

“Moon…and Kai…..someone saw them at the hospital together!” Sun couldn’t rest her friend wasn’t in a good situation. “We have to do something!” Sun shouted, feeling the need to save her friend, since Kai wasn’t.

“Sun…..I’m sure Kai and Moon can handle it….” He assures her.

“uhh….it’s Kai…..He can barely take care of himself, why do you think he’s dating Moon??” Sun said as she was getting ready to jump off the bed. Doojoon with his strong hands held her down.

“Sun…..you need to rest, you’re sick. You don’t have to be superhero to everyone!” he said sternly as Sun stared at him. “If Moon is as strong as you say she is, trust that she’ll take care of it, trust that her and Kai will be strong enough as a couple to with stand this.” He said as Sun pouted at him. She wasn’t a big fan of being told w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter