Sick Jungup...Missing Zelo...Weird Youngjae? Somethings Up

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGSae8r_H0

------------------------------------------------

"Sun can I ask for a favor from you?" BAP manger called Sun early in the morning. "Yeah whats up?" Sun ask. "Well, Jungup caught the flu. Do you think your could pick up his homework for me?" He asked. "Yeah sure." "oh and Jun Hong won't be in school today either. He has some stuff he has to do." "Okay I got it. I shall pick up Zelo's homework too then." Sun said. "Thanks Sun your the best!" BAP manger said. Sun just chuckle and drove off to school.

Sun sigh when she got to first hour. *Its going to be a long day* Sun thought to herself. "Moon I'm bored" Sun texted Moon. "Why? Where's Zelo and Jungup?" Moon texted back. "Jungup is sick. And Zelo is doing some stuff for BAP" "AWWWW Ms. Hardcore here admits that she misses Zelo and Jungup?" Moon texted. "Bwhahah!!! Don't make me laugh. Moving on are you going to see beast later?" Sun texted. "Yeah probably. Are you going to visit Jungup?" Moon texted. "Yeah most likely."

School was finally over for Sun. She quickly left school and drove off to BAP's dorm. She pulled up to the parking lot and walked upstairs to the Dorm. Sun knocked on the door and Jungup slowly open the door. "Aww look at this poor child." Sun said as Jungup allowed Sun to enter. "how are you feeling buddy?" Sun asked. "Horriable." Jungup said as he walked towards the couch. "I'll make you something then okay. You just go lay on the couch" Jungup listen to Sun. After 10 minutes, the porridge was finish. Sun walked to where Jungup was. "Here I made something for you." She said as she fed Jungup.

Jungup finish is food and fell fast asleep. Sun got bored so she decided to work on some homework. "What are you doing Sun? How is Jungup?" Moon texted. "Jungup is sleeping right now. I'm do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter