Moon's Mini POV's

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hXS2H6CT4M&list=WLTcFmfKZvQgTtpPt1G1L-nyuJmgv7uwpu

 

**

“Hey Minyoung, can you come in my office for a sec?” her boss calls her.

“Sure, be there in a bit.” Moon says. She closes out of her programs, and walks to her boss’s office. She was always a tad bit nervous to step in his office. She knocked lightly as she heard him call her in.

“Yes?” Moon said with a smile. He smiles back and hands her a file.

“This is a new group that just debuted.” Moon takes the file and nods.

“Also, you’re not with Exo anymore…I need you to set things with this new group. I’ll be having Nami take over until this group is settled.” Moon cleared and nodded. She was a bit jealous, she loved working with Exo, and of course her boyfriend and the thought of another girl being there bothered her…a lot.

“Minyoung, you’re good at what you do, and that’s why Exo is busy, I really want you to work on this group and hopefully give them a good start like how you did with Exo. I trust that you’ll leave your feelings aside and work hard?” he asks.

“No problem sir.” Moon nods and walks out towards her desk.

She plops down and grunts to herself as she looks through the files of the new group.

“Bangtan Boys…” was the group name. She blew out air and leaned on her hand in misery that she wasn’t going to see Exo for a while until this group launched.

“girlfriend.” Kai said as he plopped down in the chair in front of her. She smiled brightly at the sight of her happy boyfriend.

“Hey.” she says softly.

“Kai!!” they both turn to see Nami walk over with a file. She looked like an over excited fan already. Moon rolled her eyes. Kai got up and bowed.

“I’m so excited to work with you guys!” she smiled as he nodded and then looked at Moon.

“but…I thought Minyoung-“

“OH! She’s with a new group. I’ll be taking her place until she comes back!” she smiles in victory at Moon. Moon rolls her eyes and begins rearranging her already clean desk. “Lets have some lunch later?” Nami asks one last time before she leaves, Kai nicely nods.

Kai noticing Moons irritation tries to keep calm, he’s never really seen her mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter