WOW

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV1rB9a0CxU&list=PL364D5E17688BAE15

**

“Wow….just wow.” Sun said as Moon sat across from her at the restaurant.

“I know…and then Nami had the nerves to take him out for lunch!” Moon yelled out.

“WOW what an idiot!” Sun slammed her fist on the table. She seemed more worked up about it than Moon was.

“I know! I’m so angry!” Moon said again as Sun blew out air.

“Do the other guys know about the switch?” Sun asked. Moon nodded.

“they probably heard it from their manager, and plus Nami is probably over there right now.” Moon pouted.

“Man…forget Kai. So what’s the new group like?!” sun smiled brightly. Moon scoffed at her happy friend.

“Stupid.” Moon said as she laughed lightly. Sun was right, she needed to focus.

“Well….Rap Monster…he’s a dork. Totally a sweet heart,  Suga, he’s definitely the goofier one, J-hope is always happy, and energetic, V is mellowed out, Jimin is so full of himself but it’s funny, Jungkook has a good voice, definitely a keeper , and then there Jin. He’s very mature compared to the rest.” Sun nodded thinking about how they looked like.

“And….” Moon smiled.

“what??” sun asked.

“I told them to meet me here…..is that okay??” Moon asked.

“Uh DUH! Why do you even have to ask?” Sun laughed.

“Cause…” Moon smiled as she eyed the door as sun turned around, they all entered one by one.

“Hi Noona!” they all greeted her formally. Moon kicked sun under the table to knock some sense into her.

“OW!”

“You’re creeping them out!” Moon spoke between her smile.

Moon stood up. “guys, this is Sun she’s a good friend of mine.” They all bowed as Sun waved at them.

“Take a seat, we’ll be back.” Moon smiled and dragged Sun away to the back.

“WHAT the heck! Way to creep them out!!”

“DUDE!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter