139 pt 2

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?” Sun asked as Doojoon just dragged her into the night of downtown Seoul. “I don’t know. Somewhere far. Maybe somewhere close. I don’t know.” Doojoon was frustrated with himself. “Hey…” Sun pulled Doojoon back gently and put her hand over his. “Why don’t we take a walk.” Sun ask since Doojoon had no idea what to do.

 

Walking along the river, Sun and Doojoon enjoyed the view of the night sky and the sound of the waves crashing into the wall. “Isn’t this a bit cliche?” Doojoon asked. Sun shrugged her shoulder and said, “sometime being cliche is alright.” Doojoon smiled. It was getting cold, and Doojoon even felt it, even with his jacket on. He was about to take it off and give it to Sun, but she stop him before he could do anything.

 

“Like a said, sometime cliche is alright.” Doojoon rolled his eyes. “Fine. More warmth for me then.” he said zipping up his jacket. “Fine.” Sun said. Doojoon entwine their hands and he led the way. He loved how her hands had fit his. It felt so right. Nothing could go wrong. “I have a favor.” Sun said. “Hmm.”

 

“Don’t get mad, okay.” Sun said stopping. Doojoon didn’t say anything and stare at her as the moonlight shine. “Don’t wait for me. Put yourself out there. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone for.” Sun said. “Sun, we already went over this. I’m not going to let go. I told you, I’ll wait as long as it take.” He said taking in both her hands and blowing hot air to keep it warm. “But there so many others out there. You didn’t even try.” Sun whine. “I don’t understand why you’re throwing me away?” Doojoon asked. Sun didn’t say anything for a bit, she didn’t know either but whatever is was, she didn’t want to hold him back. “I...I don’t want to hold you back. At least try.” Sun plead. Doojoon sigh and nodded his head. Sun smiled and gave a peck on his cheek. “Thank you.” Sun smiled and quickly took off running. Doojoon chuckle and he watch as Sun jump up and down like a little kid at the park.

 

He was going to miss her more than ever. If he had a choice he would probably leave with her, he would leave everything behind to follow her, but of course that would be ‘irresponsible of him’...so Sun says.

 

Driving to Sun’s house, the time was getting closer and closer. Sun felt giddy, and her hands felt clammy. Maybe I shouldn’t go. But if you don’t go, you’re going to be stuck here. It’s a once in a lifetime. “Stop thinking so much.” Doojoon said drawing circles on her hand. “What..pft I’m not thinking.” Sun denied. “Yeah you are. I know because whenever you think about something, your eyebrows would crease and then relax and then creased again.” Doojoon said. “You already made it this far, there’s no turning back.” Doojoon said trying to motivate Sun. “And think about when you come back. You’ll take care of so that I wouldn’t have to work so hard.” Doojoon said making Sun laugh. “Geez, why don’t you propose to me right now.” Sun said with sarcasm. “I thought about it.” Doojoon teased back. “And I would had said no. To soon. Maybe in the future.” Sun said. “I’ll keep that in mind.” And together through the night they laugh.

 

After packing everything inside Doojoon’s car, he notice something about Sun’s house. “You know, now that I think about, you were always home alone weren’t you?” Doojoon asked. “I guess you can say that. My brothers moved out. And my parents were always out in about. So yeah...but it’s fine.” Sun said throwing her bag in the bag, while Doojoon shut the back door. Darn it Doojoon, just do it now! If you don’t do it now, you probably won’t do it later.

 

Befor Sun could turn around, Doojoon pulled her back and smash his lips on hers. He wrapped his right arm around her waist, and with his left wrapped it around her neck. At first, Doojoon thought he did something wrong because she didn’t reply back, but later she reply by wrapping her arms around his waist. And this here is perfect. He felt her smile as they and he smiled her back. He felt like they were still far apart, when really they were closer than ever.

 

Unfortunately, they both had to pull back because the lack of oxygen. Leaning his forehead on hers, they stood there in silence, and Doojoon started to rub her cheek. “Come on. We don’t want you to miss your plane.” he said. Sun nodded and together they took off to the airport.

 

****

They arrived faster than they hoped and Sun was replaying the kiss. It was with so much loved, so much passion, that she didn’t want to pull away. She liked it...no...she loved it. How Doojoon’s lips were on her, and how soft they were. She was taken by surprise and she didn’t know what to do, her brain was foggy, her body sent sparks and for once in her life, she was positive that Doojoon was the one. Crazy right?

 

As Sun check in with the front desk, the lady who was helping Sun, immediately recognized Doojoon. “You’re Beast’s leader Doojoon, right?” She asked. Sun froze and totally forgot that Doojoon was an idol. “Yes, I am.” Doojoon kindly said. “Ahh, is this your niece?” NIECE! NIECE!? WOW...REALLY? Sun wanted to smacked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter