120

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moons steps out of her room, refreshed from her cold shower. She follows the smell of bacon and eggs; who knew Kai was a cook? Well she could dream, her smile grew bigger seeing Kai dodge the splashing oil. Moon grabbed the spatula from him and shoved him aside with her hip. Kai glares at her and takes the apron off.

“Finally.” He heaves out and places the apron on Moon. “I didn’t think I was going to make it out alive.” He joked.

“It’s a good thing Kyungsoo lives with you then.” Moon mentioned as she turned off the stove from the over cooked bacon.

“Yeah, good thing.” Kai said as he went to set the table.

Moon placed the food down on the table as they sat across from each other. Kai couldn’t help but smile at the sight in front of him. Moon smiled and poured orange juice in their cups.

“Why are you smiling like that?” Moon asked setting the pitcher of orange juice to the side.

“Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up like this every day?” Kai asked.

“Uhhhh…..” Moon’s heartbeat rose to cause the blood flow in her face to rush faster making her face red.

“You don’t have to answer me, I was just thinking out loud.” He said with a defeated smile.

Moon wasn’t sure how to respond to that, that was so unusual of Kai…to think of the future…well then again; it was like him to have such fantasies of the two. Moon gulped, feeling a bit regretful not answering him.

They were eating in silence when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID “Yoseob”. Her heart jumped a bit, what would he want at this time in the morning….and why would he call her? It must have been important. She scurries to the other room and in a whisper:

“Hello?”

“Jagi—I mean Moon!”

It’s been so long, how could Moon still giggle at that? But she did.

“Yeah?” Moon now speaking at a normal volume.

“It’s Sun, she’s been in an accident, get to the hospital!”

“What?!?! How?? What happened?? Is she okay?!” Moon jolted out with questions.

“She’s fine, just get here.”

They both hang up and Moon rushes to the kitchen, where Kai is staring at her, still eating but waiting for an explanation of her sudden explosion.

“Sun’s in the hospital.” Moon said as she threw everything in the sink.

“Is she okay?” Kai stood up helping her clean.

“Yeah, but I gotta go.” Moon said rushing to her room.

“H-hold up…” Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his embrace.

“Jongin…now’s not the—“ Moon squirmed in his embrace.

“Moon….” He inhaled hugging her tightly. “Calm….down…..” he whispered and stared into her eyes. “go get ready, and we’ll go there TOGETHER.” He said.

“No…you need to go, don’t you have things to do?” Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter