Moon's Mini POV's-Yoseob Alert!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dSQiHKBoc&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW

-----------------------------------------------------

“Bye Sun! thanks for watching Hyung for me!” Yoseob and I waved at Sun as she pouted and stomped inside the dorm.

We both smile at each other as we walk to his car.

“So…where to?” I ask, excitedly.

Yoseob smiles and looks at me. “Ice Cream Shop!”

“Aaawwww!!” I yell out as I jump in excitement.

When we arrived at the ice cream shop I started to unbuckle myself. Before I could open the door Yoseob stop me. "Wait!" Yoseob got out of the car and ran towards my side. Yoseob clear his throat and open the door for me. I chuckle at his cuteness. "Why thank you" I said polietly.

As we were walking towards the ice cream shop our hands kept grinding against each other. "You know, if you want to hold my hand you could just ask me" Yoseob said. I blushed at his comment. When I looked up I notice Yoseob not standing there anymore and he started to walk away. *Crazy cute...* I couldn't even think what to call him. "You coming?" Yoseob shouted.

I woke up from my LALA land and started to walk to where Yoseob was. "HEY! ABOUT THE.." Before I could even finish my sentence Yoseob open the door. "Ladies first." When he said that, I totally forgot what I was going to tell him.

We enter the shop as the workers greet us. We grab a tray as my eyes widen to the variety of ingredients and toppings. After picking out ingredients, I rush in as Yoseob followed as we watched the worker make our ice cream from the things we chose. As the worker scooped the ice cream we made in bowls, we thanked the worker and headed to find a table.

As we settle into our seats, I engulf more ice cream into my mouth to hide my nervousness, as he sits there and watches me eat. He laughs a little, while playing around with his ice cream. After a couple seconds of awkward silence he clears his throat and speaks up.

“Jagi...”

I brighten up to him calling me by that.

“Lets…umm…I…” he began staggering which was absolutely something I adored about him, I could tell he was getting nervous.

*ahem* “I was wondering how you felt about, you know…me being an idol and all…” inside I’m fangirling about being able to spend time with him. But I keep myself composed by stuffing more ice cream in my mouth.

“Yes. What about it..?” I ask not looking at him.

“Ahh…mmm” he scratches his head. “Nothing.” He pouts a little and dishes out ice cream to eat.

I begin giggling, do I always have to be the one to say it first?! As I build the courage and figure a quick way to tell him how I feel-

“I LIKE YOU JAGI!” he screams out with his eyes closed. I laugh a little from shock and excitment to know that he actually really really liked me. I bite my lip, and smile like a little girl.

"I...really like you too" I smile and look up to him to see him smile. 

"Ahh....hahah! Really Jagiya?"

We both laugh at the awkwardness around us as we begin talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter