Apologize

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIKsJUx3Uw

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on. Be a man!" Moon advice YongGuk. "But what if she hates me?" YongGuk question. "Trust me, Sun is those type of people who she would hate you, only if she has a reason too." 

"But I practically did cheat on her" YongGuk confess. "But obviously she still have feelings for you if she's being all gloomy." YongGuk didn't answer and just continue to be gloomy. Moon sigh and shook her head. "Look, do you want her back of not?" YongGuk just stare at Moon. Deep down YongGuk was determine to win Sun back, but he doubted himself. He always question himself, what if she hates me, or, what if she move on. Those types of questions. "YongGuk, you only get one chance. Hurry up time is ticking" Those were the last words Moon said when she left. 

Yongguk cleared his mind and walked toward Sun. Sun was walking towards her car. She was staying after school for extra help which was really rare. Sun pulled out her keys when she saw a familiar figure. She lifted up her head and she saw YongGuk. They both stared at each other eyes for a while. Sun shook her head. She then check to see if anybody was around. When she saw that the coast was clear, she also walked towards YongGuk. 

They met halfway in the parking lot. It was really silence. Sun didn't know why she started to walk towards him, but she had to admit, she did sort of miss him. "Hi" YongGuk spoke. "Hey" Sun spoke softly. "How are you?" Sun asked. "I would be lying if I told you that I was doing okay." Sun didn't say anything and bit her lips. "Sun, I'm sorry. I'm sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart. What you saw that day..." "No I'm sorry" Sun said cutting of YongGuk.

"I shouldn't have left like that. I should of let you explain. I was just there at the wrong moment" Sun said. "Why are you sorry you did nothing wrong." YongGuk said as he lay both hands on Sun's shoulder. Sun was to scare to face YongGuk. She didn't want to look vunerable in front of him. "If anybody should be sorry, it should be me. What I did was wrong. I would never ever cheat on you, but hyuna she came onto me. I was taking my nap." YongGuk explain. "I know. I know." Sun said. "No. Let me explain." YongGuk spoke with a soft voice.

"I heard the door ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter