Let's Go

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFBOQdc0Hk

“So...I guess I’ll see you in about a week?”

“Or a month?”

“Or even maybe in two days.”

“Yeah…”

“Hey, it’s okay I’m not going to be gone forever”

“Yeah...well Have a safe flight” Moon smile, wave and left. “Hey! You’re just going to leave me like that!?” Kai whine as he watch Moon walk away. “Yup. Make sure you buy me some souvenirs” “Does my heart count?” Kai asked with a smirk on his face. Moon blushed and avoided his glare. “*ahem* Anyways, have a safe flight” Moon said. “Can’t I get a hug?” Kai said with his arms wide open. “And now I come to you...with open arms” Kai sang. Moon bit her lip as she tried not to laugh at his cheesy-ness. “Come on, I even sang for you” Kai said still having his arms open. Moon roll her eyes and she walking into his arms.

From afar Sun and the rest of exo just watch those two and started to laugh. “That hyung is hopeless.” Sehun said. “Those two are so weird.” Baekhyun said. “So now I come to you...with open arms” Baekhyun sang and Chanyeol came into his arms. “You giant get out of here.” Everyone started to laugh and some of them even had tears in their eyes.

“What’s so funny?” Kai said as they both approached the group. “Nothing, only the single people would understand” Baekhyun said leaving Kai and Moon curious. “Everyone ready to go?” Exo managers said. Everyone nodded their head and got into their proper cars. “Well I’ll see you later then.” Kai said. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now just go. The plane is going to wait just because you’re Kai from Exo.” Moon said as she tried to shoo Kai away. “Okay okay bye. I’ll miss you.” Kai said. “Okay. I got it! I got it.” Moon said pushing Kai in the van. “Bye Moon.” Kai pester. “Bye Kai, I’ll miss you too.” Moon finally said. “Gosh! That’s all you had to say!” Kai said finally getting into the van without force.

While Kai and Moon was trying to get each other to leave Sun and Suho was having their own conversation. Suho was already in the van in the passenger side and open the window.“ha those two love birds” Sun said while looking at them. Suho turn around and saw those two were bickering at each other. Suho chuckle and laugh at the scene. “Those two...whoever knew that Kai would find someone special like that.” Suho said as he envy the scene tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter