Birthday!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dH-GHhYUf4&index=96&list=WL4q3rBOECzp1Oym6i4en3jA

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HIMCHAN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!” confetti was everywhere. Some ballons was on the ground, while some of them were floating in the room. “hmmm...cake!” Zelo and Sun said eyeing the moist, smooth chocolate, vanilla cake. Zelo and Sun was about to take a slice when the cake disappear on Himchan’s face. “HEY!” Sun and Zelo whine together. Himchan didn’t move and just let the cake stay on his face. “happy birthday….” They all said in sync in silence as they waited for Himchan to make a move, which he didn’t. Himchan his lips, wipe the frosting off of his eyes, and stare at the person who did it. “Wasn’t me. I wouldn’t waste a cake like that” Sun said. “Nope you got the wrong person.” Moon said holding the plastic plates in her hands. “Don’t look at me. I was too far from you.” Daehyun said. Himchan didn’t even bother to assume it was Jongup; he was way too nice to ever do such a childish move. “Hyung! You!” Himchan said noticing that Yongguk had the rest of the cake in his hands. “What...It’s my present to you. Duh!” Yongguk said making the whole room laugh. Himchan rolled his eyes and look at Moon. “Come here love!” Himchan said with open arms. walking to Moon. “Oh no you don’t. Stay...stay...guys… someone...help. HELLO!” Moon said running into the kitchen with Himchan right behind her.

“The cake...cake go bye bye. Why! It had such a tragic death!” Sun said falling to the floor. “It’s okay Noona. I know how you feel. I feel your pain” Zelo said. And together they whine like little kids. “Gosh...Sun sometime I worry about you. Mentally worry at least.” Youngjae said walking into the living room. Sun and Zelo continue to “fake” cry while sitting on the floor and wiping the fake tears. “BAH BAH BAH!!!~~~~” Daehyun sang coming into the room with another cake. With the fastest reflexes every, Sun and Zelo got up and ran to Daehyun who was holding the spare cake. “CAKE!” They both scream. “OH Hyung! I love you my man!” “Yeah what he said.” Sun grab the cake and walking into the kitchen ever-so-carefully. “Be careful Noona. This is our spare cake.” Zelo warn Sun. “I know. I got it.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter