It's Not That

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=cV0_w5KYXgU

-------------------------

It was late at night. The b.a.p guys were in the dance studio practicing like always. With practicing for many hours their instructor decided to let them rest for a bit. As the guys all sat down Zelo decided to say what was on his mind.

"Yongguk hyung..." He said with a gloomy voice. "What?" YongGuk answer with an irritated voice."Ummm I don't know if I should say this adn I know it's not my position to ask but I have to." Zelo said. Everyone just stare at him. Silence filled the air as Zelo hesitated to talk. "Go on..." 

"It's about Sun noona." When Zelo said that, YongGuk felt is body freeze up. He didn't want to think about Sun, not after what he done to her. To be honest, he felt really terrible about what he did. Even though he knew it wasn't his fault, but at the same time he felt like it was. "Did you and Sun....perhaps, did you two break up?" Zelo asked. 

"Yah, Choi Junhong, you shouldn't be asking that" Daehyun said. Everyone just looked at YongGuk. They were all curious on what happen but they knew it wasn't there postition to ask.

YongGuk just stood there in silence. "I mean, Hyung, when I see Sun at school, it's depressing. She's....how do I say this....she's not herself." Everyone just stood there in silence. "Hyung, she doesn't every text or call me back. And if she does, she always says shes busy." Zelo continue.

"Hyung, Sun hasn't visited in for about a good month in a half. I mean don't get me wrong, I have to agree with Zelo on this. Did you do something to Sun?" Jongup said." Don't get me wrong here, but I also heard Moon say something. When she left, it sounded like she was dissapointed." Daehyun said.

Everyone was in silence. Himchan, out of all people didn't speak. The atmosphere started to get intense. " I...." YongGuk finally spoke.

"Hyung..." Before Yongguk could finish, he got cut off from Himchan. "I don't think I want to hear it. I think I got an idea on what you did. You out of all people should know how Sun is. Sun will put on an act, saying I'm okay, I don't need you to worry about me. But YongGuk hyung, Sun is strong on the outside, but she's like glass, once you break her, it's difficult to put her back together." Himchan spoke with a serious tone. What he said suprised everyone.

"Hyung, if you really do love Sun, you wouldn't be locked in you're studio hoping she would come back to you. It's your fault that you lost Sun. If you want to win her, you better go find her, because she's not going to come back to you." Himchan got up and left the room. YongGuk just stare at the door that Himchan had exited. Everyone except Youngjae follow Himchan. Youngjae just looked at his hyung as he sat there in his own world.

"If I were you, I would go ask Moon for advice. Even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter