129

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back Moon" the front desk lady greeted. After the controversy of her dating Doojoon had finally been solved, Moon was able to come back to work. Scanning her I.D to clock in, Moon walked to where the elevators were looked. Pressing the button, Moon knew it was going to be a good day. Well, it was if Nami had not shown up. She was dress in a black pencil skirt, black heels, and a purple chiffon no sleeve shirt. "Morning Moon." She greet in her I'm-just-saying-hi-because-I-have-too voice. "Morning." Moon greet with a fake smile. "Glad to see you back. How was your holiday?" Nami asked.

Moon cleared and was wondering why the elevator was taking forever. "I wasn't on holiday" Moon tried to say nicely. Name face her and cross her arms across her chest pushing up her s. "Oh yeah, thats right. You were caught with" she taps her chin "Doojoon." Nami fakely said.

Moon clenched her teeth wanting to pound on her until she was nothing but the color of her shirt. Whoa, Calm down Moon. Deep breaths. Stupid period. "Thats right. But thats not important right now. Don't you have a meeting to attend? It would if the CEO had a bad impression of you running late" Moon said trying to hold in her grin. "How do you know about the meeting?" Nami question tapping her feet. "Just because I haven't been at work for 2 days doesn't mean I drop my responsibilities. Now why don't you run along to the conference room." Moon said proudly. The elevator arrived and Moon step in. "Have a wonderful day Nami" and the elevators closed before Nami could say anything back.

Moon arrived on her floor and exit the elevator. Carrying files in one hand, and the other freely open, Moon was glad to come back to work. Walking in the hallways she say many familiar faces. "Morning Moon" BTS greeted. "Morning guys." And Moon continue walking.

"Whoa! Look at this girl. Walking like she owns the hallways." Moon stop. "Hoya, don't you have practice today? You know how Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter