Cheesy Himchan

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVapXP0m508&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&shuffle=14382

--------------------------------------------------

So there's many types of virus. Theres Chanyeol, whos the happy virus. Then...theres Himchan. We don't know where he came from, but let just say...his virus is a deadly virus, that you would want to die from, but you can't.

"Oh honey! How was work today? Did you think about me while working?" "Himchan get away dude!" "Come on babe! I know you miss me like crazy!" Himchan said as he raise his eye brows up and down. "Hyung do you really think you could make a move on her like that?" Jongup asked. "pfft! of course!" Moon just sigh and shook her head.

"Come on hunny! Didn't you miss me!?" Himchan whine. "You want the truth?" She asked. "Of course I want the truth!" "NOPE!" Moon said will quickly running behind Yongguk before Himchan could set his wet kissed on Moons cheek. Yongguk just chuckle, smile and then walked away. Moon just stood there and follow Yongguk from behind. "Oh hunny! I know that you can't hide from me forever!" Himchan said as he enter the kitchen.

Moon stood there with eyes that looked bigger than D.O's. Yongguk just rolled his eyes as he walked away with his orange juice. Himchan just looked at Moon and started move his eye bros up and down. Moon tried to walk away but Himchan grab her before she could get away. Moon yelped. "Come on babe, I know you want some of me" Himchan whisper in her ear. Moon shiver from his breath tickling her ear.

"Hyung!" Daehyun call. Himchan growl. "what!" himchan said with an irritated voice. "Hyung I just wanted to let you know that Manger Hyung brought some food" Daehyun said. "OH FOOD!" Himchan release Moon and ran to the living room where the food what. Moons face was this :s to this :I.

Moon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter