Baby Steps

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“He told you that? What was your reaction!?”

“Eww he said that! Hyung!?”

“And you been avoiding him? For how long?”

“About a week.” Sun said shamelessly.

“But there’s nothing going on…at least I think.” Sun said playing with her fingers and not looking at Moon or Kai. “Ah, just admit it. You guys have a thing for each other.” Sehun said sitting next to Kai. “This is just stage one. Denial” Moon said looking at Kai and smiling. “Denial?”

“Like…you both like each other but you’re both scare of the outcome. So you don’t want to take any risk. Right Kai?” Moon said elbowing him in the rib to say something nice. Kai grunted and nodded his head. “Either way, you should go how you feel.” Sehun said drinking his water. “Nah, maybe it’s not the right time.” Sun said. “Then when is it?” Kai responded shocking all of them. Sun didn’t respond, instead she got up. “Sun?” Moon said getting up with her? “When is the right time Moon? Maybe now, maybe never. We may just never know.” Sun said. Sehun lean towards Kai and whisper to his ear. “She’s been reading too much fantasy books.” Kai nodded and got up. Kai and Sehun continue you practice and ignore the girls as they did their ‘girl talk.’

“Come on, where’s the, be hardcore Sun I know?” Moon said trying to toughen up Sun. Sun shook her head, sat on the couch and watch Sehun and Kai dance. “Come on. I know you have it in you.” Moon said following Sun. “I’m just worry that he might return the same feelings back.” Sun said. “Oh trust me, he will.” Moon said leaning he elbows on her knees, and setting her head on her palms.

“Sometime, you have to step up your game. It’s like playing volleyball. Sometime you have to tumble and dive to get want you want. You have to play aggressive if you want to win what’s yours.” Moon said encouraging Sun. “Ha, that’s funny.” Sun said wrapping her hands around her stomach. “Sun, are you feeling okay?” Moon said looking over at Sun. “To be honest no. My stomach is killing me!” Sun said trying to ignore the pain. “Moon, I hate being a girl.” Sun said trying to calm her face. “Ah! Here take this.” Moon passed Sun some Ibuprofen. Sun took it and looked for a bottle of water. Not seeing one in site she decided to grab a drink from the drinking fountain. “I’ll be right back.” Sun said, and Moon nodded her head as she continue to adore Kai’s and Sehun’s dancing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6o3ECvDw

“Drinking fountain, drinking fountai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter