105

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was four in the morning when they arrived at the campsite, Moon fell asleep, leaving Sun alone. She wasn’t tired but her muscles were. Entering the site, Doojoon wasn’t kidding when he said it was isolated. The only people there were the workers. Pulling up to the gate, Sun rolled her window down, “Name please.” The attendance said. “It should be under Yoon Doojoon.” Sun said with bags under her eyes. The man behind the window nodded and pressed down a button, and the gate started to open. Sun thank the worker and was handed a piece of paper. Looking at it, she guess it was where the cabin was located. “20, 21. All righty.” Sun said driving towards their destination.

 

For the next fifteen minutes, Sun was making turns and driving uphill to reach their destination. Seeing the cabins in front of her, she sighing in relief knowing that she was going the right way. Sun reverse parked so that the trunk was facing the front door, making things easier to transport. Parking the car, and killing the engine, Sun step outside, making a loud yawning noise while stretching her arms and legs, and took a big whiff of nature’s air. It smell like moist wood, and fresh leaves.

 

*Knock Knock* Moon woke up from the knock and was scare that Sun’s face was against the window. “Wake up!” Sun said knocking on the window again. “Okay, I’m up.” Moon said checking to see where they were. She notice that it was still dark and all she could see was trees and wood. Checking the back too see if the guys were still sleeping; and they were, Moon also got out of the car.

 

“When did we get here?” Moon ask fixing her hair and yawning. “Just now, come on let’s start moving things in.” Sun said opening the trunk. “You’re not going to wake them up?” Moon ask pointing at the two sleep heads. Sun rolled her eyes, “You real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter