I Can't Lie

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbQJLQHQgU

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I fall for you several times
Love came to me without knowing
Without warning, suddenly
You sit lightly like a waltz and I can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you each step you take" -Exo

----------------------------------------------------

At work, Moon types away, if anyone knows her it’s that she cannot multitask. As much as he phone goes off, she’ll never be able to multitask; she has to finish one thing at a time. Finally catching a glimpse of her phone she picks it up.

*3 missed calls, 5 texts*

Moon looks and see Yoseob called her, Kai, and Sun called her as well.

*Jagiya I hope we can talk soon* -Yoseob

*Noona, there’s something missing at your house!  YOU!  ANSWER ME! L I’ll miss you…” -Kai

*MOON! THE FREAK! I’m going crazy! Yoseob won’t leave me alone about you! I just want to beat him!* -Sun

“MOON!! Kai is calling me! I hate him! He needs to leave me alone.*-Sun

*seriously…you owe me…* -Sun

Moon smiled at Sun’s last text as she puts her phone in her pocket and runs to the break room and calls Sun.

“Yo.” Sun says. “YOU OWE ME! THESE derps won’t leave me ALONE!” Sun lectured Moon for a good minute.

“Feel better?” Moon asked. Sun sighed to herself on the phone. “Yeah, what do you want?”

“Yoseob…wants to see me tonight…and you know…talk about the situation…”

“And..?” Sun says implying that Moon is over thinking things.

“And should I go?’

“why not? You have nothing to lose..” Sun says bluntly. “And that’ll stop him from bothering me.” Moon laughs at her last remark.

“Thanks, I’ll call you later.” Moon says as she hangs up and gets back to work.

As Moon walks back to her desk she sits down and looks at the time. “12pm” she looks around and searches for Kai. “He’s usually here by now…where is he?” Moon liked that Kai came to see her quite often. When he didn’t text her in the morning that meant she would see him at lunch, if she did receive a text that meant he was going to see him that day. She didn’t receive a text at all. She pouted a little “You’re thinking too much again Moon.” She said to herself as she suddenly feels someone push her head. She looks up and glares at Kai.

“HEY! that’s not nice.” She says rubbing her head.

He smiles and sits down for a bit. “I know, but it’s funny.”

“This is why you’re going to single forever!” Moon yells at him.

“Hmmm….unless…” he says he eyeballs Moon. Moon gives him a disgusted look.

“I’ll pass…” Moon says laughing to herself.

“PSHH!! Who said I was talking about you? I was going to say, how about you introduce me to your friend, over there.” He eyeballs one of the other receptionists. Moon is now a little embarrassed and jealous, she mentally facepalms herself and rolls her eyes in annoyance. “He caught me.” she thought.

“Oh…Hahah…yeah…” Moon said softly as she looks at her hands playing together.

Kai laughs to himself and Moon glares at him as she rubs her neck.

“I was joking Noona. These girls…they’re nothing, I’d rather be single with you, than be taken by them. And plus” He smiled confidently. Moons anger and jealously quickly melted away as he moved closer to her face.

“she keeps staring at me…” he whispers as he points to the other receptionist. Who is now walking away quickly acting as if she wasn’t staring at him. Kai and Moon begin giggling about it as they continued talking and laughing.

Moons heart flutters as Kai leaves, she sighs in stress. She now began to realize that she had feelings for Kai, however she still missed Yoseob very much. They were both very good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter