SAME GOES

Convince Me Not

 

 

 

A/N:   Sorry... it's been a while. I had my pc fixed just last sunday Sept 30... my pc broke last Sept 20. And a co-employee returned my broadband stick just this night. *sigh*

 

 

 

CHAPTER 90     SAME GOES

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

Jessica is still in the library  for a group project on one of her subjects. She texted me saying that she will go out 30 minutes from now finished or not finished. I don’t agree with this. As much as I want to see her, she needed to focus with her studies.

 

Between the two of us, she’s the studious one. She loves studying and learning. But this is the first time that I heard her wanting to cut off time for her project in exchange of seeing me immediately. I find it sweet, really, but I’m worried that she’s starting to slack off because of me.

 

Oh well… she has high grades. It wouldn’t be a problem if she slacks off a bit. But as for me… I need all the help I could get , extra points, etc., for me to able to pass my subjects. *sigh*

 

I pressed speed dial # 1 to call her. I sipped on my iced tea as I waited for her to answer my call. The scent of the coffee cake is intoxicating my mind. Damn… our school canteen really rocks!

 

Stephie….

 

Stephie….

 

Hihi….^_^

 

The coffee cake is chanting my name… luring me and tempting me to devour them lavishly. To make them melt in my mouth… to play them with my tongue….

 

“………………………………………………………”

 

O_____O

 

Okay stop. I’m having dirty thoughts already. Now, back to calling Jessi.

 

Finally, my girlfriend answered her phone. I stuffed on my mouth half of the coffee cake that I ordered. Ahhh…. Heaven.

 

“Hello Babe….” I heard her soft voice.

 

“Yow  gowwing ou afwew twowty mimits?” I asked her. I could hear the soft chattering of her classmates on the background.

 

Jessi huffed and clicked her tongue.

 

“Babe…. you’re talking with your mouth full again. I told you not to do that! And to answer your question, yes…… I’m going out after 30 minutes.”

 

Hehe. She really knows me. She even understood what I’ve said. ^_^

 

I chewed the mind blowing coffee cake and finished it before talking. Jessi as usual waited for me to finish chewing my food.

 

“But Babe…. will your group project be finished in 30 minutes?” I asked her after sipping iced tea to clear my throat.

 

“By the looks of it?... I don’t think so. If you think that I’m slacking, then you’re wrong. Its just that our group leader gets on my nerves because he couldn’t comprehend what I’m saying and he kept on insisting his thoughts because of his limited brain capacity. Its really annoying! “ Jessi ranted with a whisper.

 

Silence.

 

Just as I thought….. the Queen is on fire again. *sigh*

 

“I have a better idea. Go here and I’ll help you with your lessons. The final exams is near and I have to make sure that you will be guided accordingly. I know what a slob you are when it comes to studying.” She scolded me.

 

“Babe… you know I’m allergic to that place. And the people there are allergic to me also.”

 

“Allergic to you?....” Jessi asked quizzically.

 

“Well…. You know its cold in there. The library employees had a hard time waking me up every time I go there with my classmates for a group project or research. There was a time that they needed to ring the fire alarm just to wake me up.”

 

“……………………………………….”

 

“Jessi?.... you there?”

 

“Fine. Do as you wish.”

 

“Okay… I’ll see you after 30 minutes.” I lazily told her.

 

“Where are you now? Are you alone? I couldn’t hear those two musketeers on the background. Aren’t they with you?” She asked.

 

“Well… they… uhmm… ahh.. discussing something uninteresting… yeah.. something uninteresting and totally lame. They’re outside the canteen.”

 

“Uninteresting?......”

 

 

“Yeah….. about a romantic comedy movie. Not my type at all.” I lied. I watched my two friends as they took turns on flicking each others forehead after every  statement. Even if I couldn’t hear them, I could read their lips.

 

HyoRi…….. owww!!! Goosebumps!!!

 

I shook my head vigorously to clear my mind. The thought of those two making out in my car will really haunt me and would give me sleepless nights. Making out in my car is exclusive with JeTi only! Those brats should have their own car to make out! They stepped on a sacred ground! This is really upsetting.

 

“Pick me up after 30 minutes. I love you.”

 

“Uhhmmm….. Jessi?...” I said with an unsure tone.

 

“Hmmn?”

 

“Ahhmm… could we…could we… uhmm…”Sheessh! Why am I nervous and excited!

 

“What is it Babe?...”

 

“Could we… repeat what we did last night?.....” there there.. I finally said it. Arrghh… why is it so hard to say? And why am I nervous like a lovestruck pre-teener?

 

I heard her chuckle on the other line.

 

Ahhh… delicious coffee cake.. added with Jessi’s adorable laugh… I could hear angels sing “hallelujah”.

 

“Ofcourse Babe. you don’t have to ask me.” I could imagine her grinning from ear to ear. What do you expect from my ert and girlfriend?

 

“I mean.. how we did it. We should practice less violent love makings. Be soft and gentle. Hot and sizzling but not wild.” I explained.

 

“You’re no fun.” She scoffed.

 

“Jessi….. pweaaassee.”

 

“Babe.. I can’t see you but I know what you look like. Stop that pouty puppy face. You’re arousing me at this time of the day.” She scolded me once again.

 

Now its my turn to chuckle.

 

“I need to hang up. Go fetch me here after 30 minutes. I love you.”

 

 

 

 

“Okay.. I love you more.” I pressed the end call key and bring my attention to my coffee cake…. Okay fine.. coffee cakes. I bought 3 orders of these bad boys. After a hearty love making with Jessi last night, I really need to energize.

 

I was to devour the half of my coffee cake first slice when the 3rd slice suddenly floated in mid air. What  in the name of tomatoes?!

 

“Thanks Hwang. Happy Birthday again.” Said a familiar voice. I reached out my hand for my beloved food that was snatched by an evil doctor.

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“But my birthday was yesterday.” I whined still reaching for my food.

 

“Then belated happy birthday.” She shrugs.

 

“I wasn’t able to attend your birthday last night so you owe me a buffet. I’m expecting it later. I want barbecues and beers.” She added nonchalantly.

 

“Eunjung Unnie…. My food….” I said helplessly. The evil doctor walked away and didn’t even look back. My coffee cake! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

 

I was in the verge of tears, sulking with my delicious coffee cake being taken harshly away from me when I felt someone standing behind me.

 

“Well well… look whose here? One of my trusted players… Stephanie Hwang.” The owner of the voice pulled a chair beside be and took a seat.

 

“Enjoying your training vacation?” She asked.

 

The nerve of this woman.

 

I gritted my teeth for a split second. I stared with an expressionless face to the person I really hate and don’t want to see right now.

 

“Oh…. Its your birthday yesterday, right? Happy birthday.” She said with a soft voice and a warm smile. If I didn’t found out what she’s up to then I’ll might believe with her fakeness.

 

My hate for her is so overwhelming that it overpowered my love for food. I lost my appetite and I want to throw up because of her bull.

 

She looked around looking at the people inside the cafeteria. She waves and smiles with every familiar person inside.

 

How deceitful……

 

A hateful smirk formed in my lips making my lips tug a little upward.

 

“So… where are Kim and Kwon? You three are inseparable. Where are they?” She said with a friendly tone.

 

I shrugged…. Still expressionless.

 

“Typical Hwang. Expressionless and quiet. Well….. I bet you’re not like that when Jessica is around.” She chuckled and lightly slapped my right arm.

 

My relationship with Jessi doesn’t concern you.

 

“You really look like you’re inlove with each other. You really love her. Everyone could see it and everyone could tell that there is something going on between the two of you even if your relationship is not yet out in the open.”

 

“What’s going on between me and Jessica is a personal matter. It doesn’t concern anyone of you and its not part of my obligation to tell people what’s going on with my personal life.” I said.

 

Her eyes twitched for a split second.

 

“Hmm… you have a point. But…… I still find it weird that you haven’t told out in the open that you and Jessica are lovers. You’re not ashamed of your relationship, aren’t you?” She asked innocently. I really want to punch her square in the face.

 

I inhaled deeply and smiled faintly at her.

 

“Why would I be ashamed of such a wonderful thing? As you said, me and Jessica are so obvious. Do I have to tell what is obvious? Do the math, coach.” I said with a smile, hiding my arising anger.

 

“Right… then what if… ahh… nevermind.” She stood up with a vindictive smile.

 

“I have to go. Happy Birthday……..and hold to that wonderful thing… coz you don’t know until how long you would be keeping it.” She winks and turned her back on me.

 

“Coach Lee Yo Won.” I managed to say before she stepped further away from me. She stopped on her tracks and turned to me.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Same goes for you.” I said with a friendly smile. She stared at me for a moment then laughed afterwards.

 

“You brat!” She said laughing. She waved her hand then turned around and left the cafeteria. I inhaled deeply once more and exhaled heavily.

 

Same goes for you coach….. same goes for you.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

“What did you say? I enjoyed our little accident?” I flicked Hugo’s forehead.

 

“Ofcourse. You couldn’t resist my delicious lips.” She chuckled and flicked my forehead.

 

“And why would I like the taste of your lips? You’re really conceited. Do you even understand what you’re saying?!” I flicked her forehead again.

 

“Nonsense! You’re denying again!” She flicked my forehead…again.

 

“Stop being conceited. You kiss a lot of girls. Why would I like your lips?”

 

“Huh? Well Kim Hyoyeon.. you also kissed a lot of girls, too.” She mocked.

 

“Shut up…” I crossed my arms across my chest and looked the other way.

 

“…. And kiss you?” Hugo said with a playful tone. I looked at her ridiculously.

 

“Kwon Yuri…. You’re so obvious.” I shook my head and walked away.

 

“What obvious?”

 

“I don’t want to go skinny dipping with you anymore.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Coz you can’t keep your hands to yourself.” I said with both arms raised.

 

“Why would I keep my hands to myself when I have better options?”

 

O_______O

 

What did she say?  O.o

 

“You’re really too obvious.” I told her for the nth time.

 

“Huh?! O.o”

 

I stopped on my tracks and look at her. Her eyebrows formed a single line. She has this “what-the-hell-did-you-said-my-brain-couldn’t-comprehend-it” look on her face.

 

“Nevermind… come here, buddy.” I reached for her hand and pulled her inside the cafeteria. She still has a weird look at her face as if she’s in deep wonder.

 

As we entered the cafeteria, I noticed Stefan with our coach. Stefan is expressionless, but because I know her too well, I could tell that she’s holding her anger. Her eyes are cold, accusing and defiant. This behavior of hers puzzled me.

 

And what’s with Coach Lee’s reaction?

 

“Could it be?..........”

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I was lost in my train of thoughts that I became oblivious of my friends’ presence. I didn’t even noticed them going near me. I just noticed them when Bogart sat beside me along with the spacing out Hugo.

 

“You’re here.” I m only managed to say. Bogart is staring intently at me while Hugo is still spacing out.

 

“What?” I asked Bogart.

 

Bogart…. Kim Hyoyeon inhaled deeply then sighed. She sniifed two times, rubs her nose and scratch her neck. She does that when she’s seriously pissed. Then with her question that she asked in a stern manner, I was taken aback.

 

“How long have been you hiding this from us? What kind of a team mate are you?”

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________