REALIZATION

Convince Me Not

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Uhhmmm.. Babe make it faster! Ahhhh..” I told Tiffany as she s her two fingers inside of me in a steady pace.

was busy on my one after the other like a hungry baby. Her tongue and flicked my perky s in a playful and teasing manner which made me insane.

 

“Ohh My!!! Tiiifffffffff…. Uhhmmm….” My back arched when I felt Tiff’s sudden change of tempo. She’s now ramming her fingers in and out of me furiously.

My head shifted side to side as I squirmed and shivered with the unbelievable pleasure and sensation that I’m experiencing.

 

“Uhhhhh… Jessssiiiii…..” Tiffany moaned.

The waves of pleasure made me more insane. I dug my nails into Tiffany’s back… from her waist up to just below her nape.

 

“Ahhhh… Jess..” Tiffany arched her back and grunted in pain.

“Relax Babe.. relax…” She whispered to me.

 

Tiffany continued on ramming her fingers in and out of me. I felt the build up in my stomach. I’m near.. again..

“”Ohhhh….. Gooooodddd…….. Tiiiiiffffff…………” I moaned loudly as I came to the . My body rocked wildly and my legs wobbled.

 

Tiffany pulled out her fingers and pulled me up to make us sit on the bed. She hugged me tight as me both panted. I could feel my being smudged on my back when Tiffany embraced me. We remained at that position for a while. Our hearts were pounding and beating so loud. We were sweaty from head to foot.

 

When our breathing went back to normal, she pulled away from the embrace and both of us fell in the bed because of severe exhaustion.

“Hon.. my exhaustion during the games is nothing compared to how exhausted I am now….” She told me in between panting.

“I know Babe.. I’m dying in exhaustion.. I never been this exhausted in my entire life.” I answered in between panting.

 

We stared at each other still catching our breath.

“Then.. you should be used to getting exhausted..” she chuckled.

 

“I think I should work out to keep up with my hormones.” I said.

“Yeah.. you should..let’s just clean up in the morning. I don’t think I could still move.” She said.

 

“Okay… I don’t think I would be able to clean at this moment.” I answered.

She pulled me to her embrace. She put her arm around me and placed my head on her chest. I closed my eyes.

 

I was so exhausted. Well.. who wouldn’t be. After 8 rounds of love making?! We took turns in pleasuring each other.. We had 4 s each. Sheesshh.. bunnies!

I perked my head to look at her face. She was sleeping peacefully. I rested my head back on her chest and sleep took over me. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

 

What will happen tomorrow?.. I don’t know.. Would I wake up with me still in her arms?.. or would I wake up alone again?...

But I wish… when I wake up in the morning… it’s her pretty face that I’ll see.

 

 

I woke up with a warm breathing on my neck. I opened my eyes… It’s Tiff. She was staring at me… smiling.

“Good morning.. my queen..” She greeted me.

“Uhhm.. good morning to you too.. my king..” I played along.

 

“How was sleep?” She asked

“Uhmm.. nice..”                                                                      

 

She just smiled.

“how long have you been awake?” I asked her.               

 

“Well.. for a while…” she answered.

“Why didn’t you get up?” I touched her cheek.                

 

“I waited for you. I want you to wake up with me beside you.. in my arms….”

“Awww… my Baby is so swweeetttttt…” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“Hon.. we should really clean up now. I feel so sticky.. “ She said.

“And we smell like !” I added.

 

“No.. we smell like love making.” She winked. I blushed and she chuckled.

 

“Let’s go..” She pulled me out of bed. She turned her back on me that made me see 8 long scratch lines on her back which runs from her waist up to her shoulders. They were red and obviously bled. They looked deep also.

 

“Oh my gosh! Babe! Your back!” I exclaimed and covered my mouth in shock.

“Yeah…. Looks nasty huh?... You’re really violent Babe.. tsk tsk.” She sighed and shook her head.

 

“I’m so sorry..” I touched the scratches. Tiff flinched in pain.

“It’s okay Honey.. let’s go clean ourselves.”

 

We entered the bathroom, cleaned ourselves and got refreshed. We were still both sore so no monkey business happened… well.. just sloppy kisses and some touching here and there.

 

“Honey… I’ll just go fix something at my room okay?... I won’t be long. I’ll join you in just a bit.” Tiffany told me at the dining area after we prepared our breakfast. She leaned for a short but deep kiss on my lips before running upstairs to her room.

Hmmnn.. what is she up to?....

 

“Hon.. I’m back. Let’s eat breakfast.” She said while patting my head like a puppy.

“So… what’s your schedule today? I asked her while chewing my food.

 

“I’ll be coming over at Hugo’s house along with Bogart. Dance practice again.” She sipped her usual breakfast drink. Hot chocolate malt.

“How’s the progress?...” I’m worried about what those goofballs were doing to my Baby.

 

“It’s okay. They said I’m progressing well. Those two might look like goofballs but they are serious at times that they should be serious.” She said.

“You want to come with me?” She asked.

 

“No Babe.. I’m so sore. I want to rest for the whole day.”

“It’s your fault.. blame your hormones.” She answered casually.

 

“Ouch!” She was stunned when my fist landed on her shoulder.

“Finish your breakfast immediately. I want to go home and rest now!” I resumed on eating.

“Okay…. Sheessshhh… I could imagine my daily life when we get married.” She let out a long and heavy sigh.

 

Married?... with me?....

I smiled at the thought and immediately shook my head shooing the thought.

 

“We’re here Babe.” Tiffany said as she parked her car at the front of our gate.

“Uhm.. yeah…” I took off the seatbelt.

She cupped my face and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I responded accordingly and willingly as always. I probed the walls of , her tongue and her teeth.

I was panting as my hands roam around her body. There was an unexplainable feeling inside of me… questions piled up in my head.

 

Why am I doing this?

Why am I loving this?

This is wrong..

This is so wrong…

We’re both girls..

We’re just friends..

We shouldn’t be kissing..

We shouldn’t be touching…

We shouldn’t be making love…

Making love?.....

Why am I doing this?

Why do I keep on doing this?

Why can’t I stop myself?

Why do I crave for more?

 

No! No!

This is wrong….

 

I pulled away from the kiss and stared at her.

“I’m going in. Take care on your way to Yuri’s.” I told her without looking at her then I hurriedly got out of the car and ran inside our house.

I slammed the door shut and leaned on it. My phone for a few times but I kept on cancelling the call. I found a note on the door.

 

Jess, if ever you come home early you won’t find us at home.  We’ll be out for a while but we will be back before lunch time.

 

My phone rang. The caller ID reads My Pretty Boy. And for the nth time I cancelled her call. My phone rang again, this time it’s my message ringtone. I read the message.

 

From : My Pretty Boy

Why won’t you answer my calls? Is there something wrong?

 

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. What would I say?

 

To : My Pretty Boy

Sorry Babe. My phone is nearly drained. Do your best at your dance practice. Take care.

 

From : My Pretty Boy

Okay. And take your well deserved rest.

 

Once I entered my room, I dropped my bag on the floor and fell lazily on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while.

 

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

 

Feeling such a big ball of a mess, I decided to turn my attention on my laptop and surf the net. Geez.. I really need something to clear my mind.

 

Jess.. why did you do that? What’s wrong with you?

What is she to you?

She’s just your friend..

Just a friend……..

 

I clicked and click on some random stuff just to take away the stress. I watched videos at you tube and for some unknown reason, from videos of cute kittens, I stumbled upon a video tag. My heart pounded.

 

Tiff Hwang serenades girlfriend.

 

Huh?! Oh well.. this looks interesting. I read the description.

Description  :   I went to the mall and guess what I saw? Stephanie Hwang, one of the hottest collegiate athlete, playing piano… for a girl.. uhmnn.. maybe her girlfriend. But anyways.. girlfriend or not.. they look cute together. Aww… I’m jealous. Hehe. Enjoy the vid guys. I love you Stephanie!!! 

 

Girlfriend? Is this person talking about that super annoying flirt?

This was when we went to the mall and buy that book last week.. and it was also the same that we.. that night that we.. first made love.  The video played.. I watched intently.

 

The first time ever I saw your face 
I thought the sun rose in your eyes 
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave 
To the dark and the empty skies, my love, 
To the dark and the empty skies. 

The first time ever I kissed your mouth 
And felt your heart beat close to mine 
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird 
That was there at my command, my love 
That was there at my command. 

And the first time ever I lay with you 
I felt your heart so close to mine 
And I knew our joy would fill the earth 
And last till the end of time my love 
It would last till the end of time my love 

The first time ever I saw your face, your face, 
your face, your face.

 

No…. she wasn’t looking at that flirt…..

She was… Tiff was…..

Tiff was looking at me while as she sings…

Her eyes were on me…

She was singing for me….

I didn’t know.. I wasn’t aware..

I was too jealous to be aware…

Jealous… I was jealous…..

Why?....

 

I didn’t notice my tears already flowing freely from my eyes. I frantically wiped my tears and closed the site. With nothing else to do, I decided to check on my e-mail.

You have a new mail.

From: [email protected]

Re:  Sing with me Jessi!

 

My eyebrows furrowed. I clicked the message while sniffing.

Download video.

Save and Play Video.

 

The video started. Tiffany was sitting infront of her upright piano. She was saying something. My heart started to throb as I watched the video.

It was taken this morning. The morning after we had a love making marathon. Now I know the reason why she stayed at the room for a while before she joined me in the kitchen.

 

“Hey Jessi! Uhhmm… I would like to thank for.. for everything…. For being always there for me.. for helping me… and for being my friend.”

“So… I would like to sing a song for you… I hope you like it.”

 

She winked and started to play a familiar tune on the piano.

 

It's her hair and her eyes today 
that just simply takes me away 
and the feeling that I'm falling further in love 
makes me shiver but in a good way 
All the times I have sat and stared 
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair 
as she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays, 
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say 



'cause I love her with all that I am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
cause she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need 
and I'm out of my league once again 



It's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to 
me 
as the world spins around her she laughs, 
rolls her eyes and I feel like I'm falling 
but it's no surprise 



'cause I love her with all that I am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
'cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea 
but I'd rather be here than on land 
yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need 
and I'm out of my league once again. 



Its her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes 
me shiver, but in a good way
All the times I have sat and stared 
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
As she purses her lips, bats her eyes And she plays 
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say



'cause I love her with all that I am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
'cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange 
sea 
but I'd rather be here than on land
yes she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need 
and i'm out of my league once again

 

The song ended. She sand Out of My League by Stephen Speaks. It was so touching and heartwarming. Tiffany stared at the camera and spoke to the camera as if she was talking right in front of me.

My shoulders rocked hard and I found it hard to breath. And then I realized.. I was crying. I covered my mouth with my hands to muffle my loud sobs. I stared at Tiff as she came closer to the camera.

“Jessi… my Jessi… hehe.. You like it? Maybe you should sing for me the next time, huh?”

I paused the video. The realization hit me like a speeding truck.

Through the monitor, I caressed her cheeks. I cried even more as I stared at her unbelievably heart melting smile.

My emotions.. everything that made me confused is clear to me now. It’s all clear…..

 

 

“Tiffany…. I love you…”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  Just cola