WHAT'S GOING ON?

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 74   WHAT’S GOING ON?

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

Day 10 of the 14-Day Love Making Hunger Strike.

 

I’ve been battling the torture that Doc Eunjung sentenced me. The past 10 days was very hard and exhausting for me, not because of love making marathons but because of fighting the urge to devour my super yummy girlfriend who I love the most in this whole universe.

 

I started to scribble random figures on my notebook while waiting for Tiffany at the study area. I sighed and sighed to help release the burden in my chest.

 

I stopped scribbling and sank lazily on my seat then stared blankly to the ceiling.

 

What is she thinking? Is she disappointed?......

 

I could feel that Tiffany noticed my sudden coldness towards our skinship. Well… not really cold because we still kiss though. I let her hug me but I break it immediately and it wasn’t as warm as usual. We still sleep in one bed together but I make it a point not to snuggle to her and she won’t snuggle to me.

 

It’s very difficult.

 

I want to touch her. I want to kiss her. I want to make love to her….

 

But I can’t…

 

I wonder what is she thinking about all of these. I wonder if she cares or not. She doesn’t say anything. She doesn’t ask me why am I behaving like this.

 

But I know…. Something is going on in her head. I let out a long frustrated sigh as I remembered what happened last night and this morning.

 

“Babe…..” I called Tiff’s attention. She was laying on the bed with me and staring at the ceiling.

 

“Hmmn?” She turned her head to face me.

 

“…………………….”

 

“Jessica, your bed is small. I’m pressed to the wall.” She said with no expression at all.

 

I bit my lower lip. It’s been a while since she called me Jessica. She would only call me Jessica if she would say my whole name…Jessica Jung…. And with I love you as a side note.

 

But now… she called me Jessica. Not Jessi, not Jess, not Babe…but Jessica.

 

After saying her piece, she shifted her head away from me and stared at the ceiling again. She was laying flatly on her back and half of my body was on top of her.

 

She was staring blankly at the ceiling. Expressionless. I want to caress her face.. touch her… kiss her… fell her body… but I strongly restrained myself. If I gave in…. I’ll lose the battle.

 

It hurts me so much. She’s so near… yet so far.

 

“Sleep. It’s already late.” I heard her say.

 

I closed my eyes and kissed her cheek.

 

“I love you……..and I trust you.” A faint whisper entered my ears.

 

I woke up without the usual warm feeling. When I opened my eyes, I realized that Tiffany wasn’t beside me anymore and it made me bolt up.

 

I got surprised to see my girlfriend sleeping on the floor beside my bed. She laid on a towel and she had nothing to cover herself from the coldness of the aircon.

 

Ohh… my poor Baby……..

 

Tears escaped from my eyes and fell freely on my cheeks.

 

 

I snapped out from my train of thoughts when my phone vibrated and I heard my message ringtone. I pulled it out from my pocket and check out the message.

 

 

From : My Pretty Boy

I will be a little late. We will have a club meeting. It’s up to you if you’ll wait.

 

 

Huh?! What the?!  O.o

 

I know that text messages could be misinterpreted because of the lack of emotions. And this message of her is a good example.

It’s up to me if I’ll wait?! What the does she mean?!

 

 

To: My Pretty Boy

I’ll go if I got tired waiting for you.

 

 

I sent her my reply.

 

I waited for her reply but it didn’t come.

 

Tiffany………….

 

It has been an hour after their training ended but she still hadn’t come. I sighed and stood up. I decided to come and fetch her to their meeting place.

 

As I passed to the open field, a familiar voice called me.

 

“Jung!”

 

I turned around. It was my classmate, Jerry. I knew this guy have a huge crush on me and Tiffany knew about it. She said she doesn’t care…. As long as Jerry keep a good distance away from me.

 

“Oh…hey…” I said.

 

“You forgot to give me the hard copy of your report. We have to pass that tomorrow.” He said smiling.

 

“Oww…. I forgot about that..”

 

“It’s okay Jung… just don’t forget to give it to me by tomorrow.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Going to fetch your girlfriend?” He asked still smiling.

 

“Uhm… yeah…..”

 

“Awww…. I envy Hwang. Tsk tsk. Anyway, you two just keep on going. I’m a fan of the JeTi couple. Terminator Jung and Expressionless Hwang.” He winked.

 

I chuckled. I don’t usually joke around people not in my circle of friends..super small circle of friends.. but I decided to make Jerry an exception.

 

“She’s more of a cheeseball.” I said while giggling.

 

“Because she’s inlove.” He said.

 

I laughed a little and looked away. That was the time that I noticed someone looking at us standing not too far away.

 

She has no expression….

 

She was staring blankly…

 

My heart pounded and my smile faded.

 

Why do I feel like a committed a huge crime?

 

Then she turned her back from us and walked away… with a clenched fist.

 

Tiffany…………………………..

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I sent a text message to Jessi but she didn’t reply. I called her about six times already but she won’t pick up. Something’s going on. I could sense it.

 

I checked her on the study area but she wasn’t there, she wasn’t at the library and on the cafeteria so I presumed that she already left.

 

I headed to the gate but before I get there I would pass the open field. It’s already dark and the open field was illuminated by few flood lights.

 

As I scanned the area, my eyes caught something……

 

I stood still. I eyed them with my signature expressionless self. I wanted to congratulate myself from keeping myself from throwing a rampage. It won’t help.

 

So… that’s why…………

 

I sighed and turned my back from them and left with a heavy heart.

 

Jessica……………

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:  Just arrived from our company outing in a resort out of town.... as well deserved treat. Tomorrow... back to war again. Arrggghhh!!!

         People... just relax. Wait for next chapter. ^_^