HOLD IT IN

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 28    HOLD IT IN

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

My friends Hugo and Bogart texted me. Those brats… hehe.. I’m touched with their concern.

Hmmnn… What’s taking Unnie so long?

“Hmm… I wonder what time Unnie will arrive?...” I was thinking aloud.

My phone vibrated again. It’s Taeyeon Unnie.

 

Message

From : Awesome

Hey Cheese Ball! I’m not coming home tonight. You and Jessica just enjoy the night. Don’t be rough, okay?

 

Huh? Rough? I’m not rough. Jessi is.

I glanced at Jessi who was sitting so close to me. My bare love handle was rubbing her right arm. I’m feeling hot but… Geez… Jessi Baby looked like she was being baked. She was so red and sweating like crazy. And why is that?  O.0

I answered Taeyeon Unnie.

 

Message

To : Awesome

I’m not rough Unnie, Jessi is. I’ll just tell her to take it easy on me. By the way, take care Unnie.

 

“Arrrgghhhh! Jessi Baby! What?!” I grunted when I felt Jessi’s elbow hit my tummy. Aeeiissh this girl is starting again!

Oh! I know! Maybe she’s feeling awkward…. Afterall.. she’s inlove with me. ^_^

But…I feel sorry for her ‘coz I don’t swing that way. I just can’t believe a pretty girl like her would be gay. Tsk tsk.. .

I should think of something that could shoo away her uneasiness and make her feel that everything’s alright.  Hmmm… what to do… think Stefan…think….

 

*DING!*

 

I pulled her to a tight embrace. I’m embracing her sideways.  I heard her gasp. Sheessh Jess…its just a friendly hug. Psshh!

My right hand slid under her shirt and rubbed circles at her abs. Her abdominal muscles contract with every touch.  Jessi Baby is so warm..

 

Hmmnn… maybe she got used to showering before sleeping. We really should shower not ‘coz I’m feeling so hot.

Jessica inhaled a lungful of air. She must be feeling hot too.

 

My hand travel upwards under her shirt, from her toned abs to in between of her s. I could feel her sweat flowing on my hand.

I could feel Jessi’s heavy breathing. She was panting.

I should do something about this….

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

My blueberry honey started typing on the message box.

Did I just call her my blueberry honey?! O.0

 

I read her reply. Well, how couldn’t I? We were so close that our cheek were rubbing each other.

What?! I’m rough? I haven’t done anything to you yet.  Just wait and you will find out the meaning of rough!

 

My elbow automatically moved by itself and landed on Blue’s toned delicious abs.

 

“Arrrgghhhh! Jessi Baby! What?!” Hmp! Jessi Baby your face!

 

Go on Jess… show her what rough really means… Hihi ^_^

Admit it Jess.. you want her bad…. Hihi… ^_^

There’s nothing to admit!!!

Oh… feisty. Ahihi… ^_^

Show her your feistiness… Hihi  ^_^

 

I got pulled into a tight embrace. I could feel her soft s squeezing the top portion of my right arm. I let out a loud gasp.

Holy pizza!

 

Then, her right hand slid under my shirt and rubbed circles on my abs.

I felt like soaked foam being squeezed. I could feel myself dripping with sweat.

! Baby! Why are you doing this to me?!   >o<

 

Thinking that molesting my abs was not enough, Blue’s hands went up to in between my ies… gently massaging the corners of my proud melons.

Oh Crap! You’re not helping!

 

Control Jess.. control.. control…

One two three.. inhale.. exhale..

Arrrggghhh. Huhu  T^T

 

She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear with her husky bedroom voice that was huskier than before.

“I’m feeling so hot Jessi… and I know you’re feeling hot too……”

“…….let’s do something about that…..”

There’s already a pool in between my legs. Wahhhhhhh!!! T^T

She started to my polo. I just stared at her while being busy fighting with the raging hungry wolf inside me that could take over my whole being at any moment.

 

Fight it Jess! Fight!

No..don’t fight Jessi… Hihi  ^_^

I’m not listening to you!

Well.. let’s wait and see.. Hihi… ^_^

 

She completely able to take off my polo.

“Geez Jessi… You look like you’re on a sauna.” She’s calm and expressionless while I’m mentally killing myself.

She started my almost exposed upper body.

The wolf is very hungry Jessi… hihi… ^_^

Come on and release it… Hihi… ^_^

No! I won’t!

Can you still fight it? Hihi  ^_^

I’ll fight it ‘till the end!                                                           

Yeah sure… Hihi.. ^_^

 

“Jessi Baby… let’s do this…. “

“…………………I know you want it as much as I do…”

 

Holy cucumbers! Control control control..

Oh ! I’m losing!

I have to find a way to control the hungry wolf!

 

I had a fast way to control the hungry wolf.

BBBBBAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG

OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH!!! I mentally shrieked in pain when my head hit Blue’s study table.

“Jessi! Oh man! Art you alright?” I heard Blue’s worried voice.

I gave her a thumbs up without bothering to lift my head from the table.

 

Tiffany stood up and pulled me up. The two of us were standing facing so close to each other.

“Relax Jess… I’ll help you release your heat….” She unlocked my belt and my pants.

Zzzziiiiippppppppppp

I heard an ping sound.

 

Control Jessi…. Control your urges…

Wait?! Why am I having these urges?!

No! I’m not gay! I’m not gay!

! I’m leaking!

Why am I feeling this with a girl?!

No Jess! Your not gay!

It’s called hormonal change…

You’re just curious that’s all.

Don’t worry…

 

I couldn’t do anything but to watch her as she knelt and pulled down my pants and take it off completely.

“Jessi Baby… you’re leaking…..”

I almost jumped when I felt Blue touched the soaked fabric that covers my treasured mound.

“Don’t worry Jess… I’ll clean you up.” She stood up and winked at me then gave a quick peck on my lips before she walked towards her bathroom.

 

I know Blue didn’t mean anything erted on her statement.. but in my clouded mind.. I imagined her cleaning me in a very rated version.

I just stood there frozen. Mixed emotions hounded me. Anger, confusion, nervousness, excitement, fear.. and lust.

Lust… yes.. it’s just lust…nothing more.

 

After standing frozen for who knows how long, Blue held my hand and led me to her bathroom. I couldn’t help but to admire her bathroom. I have a bathtub on my bathroom.. but in Blue’s… not only spacious and has a bathtub.. it also has… Jacuzzi. I can’t wait to dip in it!

“Come… let’s release our heat here.” Blue… that really sounded so wrong… >.<

We dipped in the Jacuzzi together.

Ahh… feels so good…

 

I closed my eyes and leaned at the Jacuzzi’s wall..

“Feeling better….” I opened my eyes with Blue’s question.

I nodded and smiled.

“Here.. this will make you feel a lot better.”

She handed me a wine glass with crushed ice. She opened a can of coke and poured it in my glass. Then, she poured red wine.

My brows furrowed. Redwine with cola? Huh?!   O.o

“Try it babe.” She said before sipping on her own glass.

“What’s this all about?” I took a sip. Hmm… tastes nice.

“Celebration, Jessi Baby…”

“To our relationship….” She raised her glass then bumped it on mine.

Huh? Relationship?!  O.0

She meant friendship Jess!

“To our relationship….” I copied what she did.

I feel like were on a honeymoon.

 

We stayed there just smiling at each other.

After 2 glasses each… I noticed Blue’s eyes. She was drunk and sleepy.

I stared at her. Aeeiiissshh! She’s really handsome.

I leaned to her to pinch her cheeks.

Oh boy… bad idea.

My hand slipped and I ended up pressing my body on Blue’s body.

 

Oh crap! Million volts of electricity!

I stood up immediately after the contact. Oh sheesh! My head!

I think the wine is kicking in already.

 

“Tiff… Tiff… your drunk.. let’s go to bed.”

“Uhhmmm…” she lazily opened her eyes and looked at me.

 

I got off the Jacuzzi and help Blue step out. I reached for the towels. I handed Blue the other towel while I started on drying myself.

 

We got out of the bathroom still. We were still drying ourselves when we reached her bed.

“Jessi…..”

“Hmm?......” Bad move again. I shouldn’t have looked at her.

Tiffany was looking so awfully delicious. Her towel was already in the floor making me stare at her bare body. She has an odd expression on her face.. as if she was inviting me… seducing me…

Blue.. you and your handsome face…

 

I felt my body temperature rise again.

I started to sweat.

 

No Jess! No! Control yourself!

Just go with it Jess… Hihi ^_^

No! Fight it!

Go with the flow… Hihi… ^_^

Damn this wine….

Its not wine Jess… its you… Hihi ^_^

 

World war 3 is going on inside my head. Damn this urges! But to think of it… she won’t be able to make me pregnant.. that’s a relief…

 

So your considering it? Hihi  ^_^

No! I’m not!

 

“Jessi……” Blue’s voice snapped me back to reality.

“………. Sleep with me…..”

 

Those were the magic words. I know she doesn’t mean anything wrong but my body and mind couldn’t handle reasoning anymore.. my will power vanished into thin air.

 

Effect of wine or not… I’m gonna give in….

I jumped to the bed and positioned on top of Blue.

 

I don’t care anymore..

I’ll just worry about this later…

For now….

What’s important is me… and Tiffany..

I’m sorry Tiff..

You pushed me too far….