TORTURE DEVICE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 72    TORTURE DEVICE

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Jessica Jung…… no making love in two weeks. That’s it, you can go now.”

 

Doc Eunjung’s nasty and cruel words echoed in my head over and over again. I stood rooted on my place in wide disbelief. I was left in awe… and not in a good way.

 

No love making….

 

No y time……..

 

No …………

 

No …………

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Two weeks!!! How the hell could I survive without my vitamins in two weeks?! 3 days of menstruation is already hell on earth…. Then how much more when I’m going to undergo a diet in two weeks?!

 

No…. this is not real……

 

I’m just dreaming…..

 

No…… it’s a nightmare..

 

I’m having a nightmare…..

 

Oh Wait! Why am I sulking? She would know if Tiff and I did it. Oh well… I won’t stress Tiff so much so she could still walk properly. Hihi.

 

If I cut off our love making rounds… I could still make love with Tiff and doc Eunjung wouldn’t notice. Yehey!!! Your brilliant Jessi!!! *evil smirk with sparkling eyes*

 

But… cut off love making rounds… cut off…  *sigh*

 

Come to think of it… it’s better to cut off love making rounds than no rounds at all. But…… but……. Still….. arrghh!!! T^T

 

“As expected, you’re still here.”

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard doc Eunjung’s teasing voice. I looked up from the floor straight to Doc’s evilly smirking face.

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“You think you could get away by cutting off your love making rounds?” She said with a smirk.

 

How did she------

 

She grabbed my wrist and placed a watch like device on my left wrist. I stared at the unknown device on my wrist and touched it.

 

What is this?.....

 

“It’s called a “y time” detector. It detects arousal and of a person wearing it. That device is linked to a very private complex advanced…..ahhh… uhhhhmmm…. *pulled out a piece of paper from pocket and read it then hid it again* smartass and unhackable computer system.”

 

Whhhhattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I tried to take off the torture device from my wrist but it wouldn’t budge. Tears started to form in my eyes as I struggle to break free from that terrible thing.

 

“It’s no use Jung…. I programmed it in two weeks. It would just naturally come off after that span of time.” She said.

 

“Doc…. Don’t do this to me… please.” I pleaded.

 

“Sorry… its already programmed. The only way I could take it off from you is to cut your hand.” She said in a serious tone.

 

“But Doc….. I can’t imagine not making love with her….. doc… *sniff*….* sob*…*cry*….” My tears started to flow freely from my eyes.

 

I don’t care what would Doc Eunjung think about me. I don’t care if I told her that I love making love with Tiff. Tiff is my drug.. a very addictive drug.

 

Doc Eunjung softened. She stepped closer to me and patted my head.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m doing this to help you. You probably hate me right now but you will thank me later.”

 

I didn’t answer. I kept my head bowed down as I cried helplessly in front of her.

 

“Jessica…… I’ll tell you something..”

 

*sniff* *sob*

 

“Stephanie is very dear to me. I treat her as my younger sister. To tell you frankly… I got worried when she showed signs of interest towards you. She was boyish but I know she was straight before she met you. But then you came into the picture….. and she turned into someone thought she already was….. a gay.”

 

She got my attention. I looked at her again.

 

“Love moves in mysterious ways. And as I see it… she loves you..so much. Even though I like her to have a relationship with a male.. have kids… but seeing her so happy.. I couldn’t help myself to give in.”

 

“This is a test for you. Love doesn’t always need lust. Survive this Jessica….. and show me that you really love her and not that how she satisfy your earthly needs.”

 

I know…. I understand….

 

When I’m with Tiff I couldn’t stop myself from touching her.. feeling her.. tasting her.. and let her make me feel good.

 

When I’m not with her… I keep on thinking dirty thoughts about her.. How I would ually satisfy her.. how many times she would make me scream her name in full pleasure.

 

It was always about that………

 

“Doc… I understand… So now… after more than three months of sleeping in one bed together… I will sleep in my bed… alone.” I said in a cracked voice.

 

“Three months?! You’rehavingwithherinthreemonths?!!!” Doc squealed in disbelief.

 

“No Doc…. Only two months… the first month was just *cough cough* innocent sleep.” I told her. She eyed me suspiciously.

 

“Anyway…… you will still sleep with her…. and what I meant by sleep is with pillows and snores.” Her eyes narrowed at me.

 

Sleep with Tiff?! How could I do that?!

 

“You could do self service if you get really frustrated.” She smirked.

 

“Hell no! I won’t! I don’t need self service ‘coz Tiff serves me… sooooo great.”

 

“Steph won’t be available….” Doc was definitely teasing.

 

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

 

“Don’t worry… you guys could still kiss… but please a little tamer than your usual wet wild and saliva dripping French kiss of yours. It’s too much.”

 

“………*red face*…..O_________O…..”

 

 

 

 

 

We reached our house. Mom and Dad eagerly welcomed my girlfriend more than me. I’m not jealous of the attention and fondness my parents ere giving to Tiffany. In fact,  I’m grateful of it…. I’m happy with it.

 

I’m grateful that my parents accepted mine and Unnie’s preference. Every parents with daughters dreamt of a deserving man for their daughter’s love. In case of me and Unnie, we both fell in love with a wonderful person.. female… but more than deserving.

 

“You kids just wait for dinner. The food is about to be done in a few moments.” Mom told us.

 

“We’ll just go get changed.” I told my Mom.

 

 

I slump my body on my bed as we entered my room. I lay on my stomach.Tiffany gave me a worried look. I smiled at her to erase her worries.

 

“Babe…. you think it’s time for me to get a bigger bed?” I unconsciously asked her. She lay on her side beside me.

 

“Yes… I’d been telling you that for the longest time. But it seems you love this bed so much. Maybe because this bed gave you many memorable experience… like molesting me when---- ouch!” I punched Tiff’s abs.

 

Tiffany chuckled then stared at me… lovingly. She wrapped her arms around me and trapped me in her intoxicating embrace.

 

“I love you Jessica Jung….” Tiff said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

Ohhhhh…. Smells so yummy…..

 

Tiffany’s warm body was so close to mine. There was no gap between our bodies and I could feel watering abs on my abs. Her hands slid in between us and lifted both of our shirts then she pressed our bodies again.

 

Ohhhhh…… abs………

 

No Jessi!!!

 

Snap out of it!

 

Think of innocent things!

 

Guitar……

 

Tiffany’ toned abs…   ^_^

 

Flowers…

 

Tiffany’s proud melons…. ^_^

 

Bicycle….

 

Tiffany’s pumping fingers…. ^_^

 

Candies…

 

Tiffany’s perky pink s that could ring a doorbell… ^_^

 

Hamsters…….

 

Tiffany’s wet and warm vagi-------……..

 

Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Huhu  T_T

 

“Babe…. why aren’t you asking what Doc Eunjung told me at the school clinic.” I tried to make a conversation to divert my attention.

 

“Do you want to tell me? It’s up to you.” She said.

 

I stared at her… our faces only about 3 inches away. That face… that arrogant handsome face that turned me into someone I didn’t expect….. a gay.

 

I could feel pooling in between my legs. This is not good.  The terror device blinked in red lights.

 

“Jessi Baby……………. I love you.” She said.

 

Ahhhhhhwwwwwwww….. *heart melt*

 

Don’t ask for a kiss! Don’t ask for a kiss! Don’t ask for a kiss! Don’t ask for a kiss! I don’t think I could stop myself from making love to you.

 

“Jessi…………………….”

 

“Hmmmnnnn?..................”

 

“Kiss…………………” She gave a short but deep kiss on my lips and stuck her tongue out for me to .

 

 

 

THIS.

 

IS.

 

TORTURE.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Actually... I only regained my voice just today although its still hoarse. i lost my voice yesterday. You know how insanely humid it is now in the Philippines. Eveyday I bath with sweat throughout the whole day.... and it took a toll on me.

       Everyday natutuyuan ako ng pawis... as in basang basa shirt ko maghapon then overtime pa lagi 'til 10 pm kasi hinahabol deadline ng opening ng building at wala rin dala pamalit na shirt. Darating sa house ng almost 12 midnight at plakda agad sa kama. Ayun.. nadale tuloy.