NEW START.........?

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 7      NEW START……….?

 

 

The guard rushed to Tiffany’s aid when he saw the girl lying unconscious on the ground.

“What happened?” He asked Jessica while lifting Tiffany’s head.

“Hey kid… hey…” the guard tried to wake up Tiffany by slightly tapping the girl’s pale face. He suddenly stopped when he felt something on his hand that touched Tiffany’s left ear.

The guard’s eyed grew wide open when he saw the blood on his hand. He slightly tilted the girl’s head to check where the blood came from.

“What happened to her?” he asked without looking at the standing girl behind him.

“Miss?.....”   The guard called for Jessica while his attention was still at the poor girl.

When he didn’t heard a response from the other girl, he finally turned around to look directly at Jessica who was staring blankly at the girl on his arms.

 

“Do you know her? Come on. Call for help.” He told Jessica calmly to prevent further panic to the frozen Jessica as he noticed the girl’s pale face. Shock written all over her face.

 

“I…..I……” Jessica can feel herself shaking.

 

“She just fell on the ground.” A male student rushed to the scene.

“I got out of the meeting venue and I saw these two standing here. The girl over there was looking intently to this girl. Suddenly…. this girl just…. dropped.” The student narrated to the guard.

 

“I handed some documents on the athletics meeting awhile ago. I noticed that this looked kind of off.  She looked uneasy and bothered. Judging from the plaster on her head, maybe she’s didn’t rested enough and stressed herself out.” The younger guy added.

“Is that what happened?”  The older guy asked Jessica while he and the student  lifted the unconscious Tiffany from the ground.

 

Jessica couldn’t speak. She just continued to stare blankly at Tiffany.

The two guys then carried Tiffany towards the car of another student who also offered help.

“Hurry! Get in the car. We need to bring her to the hospital.” The other student called Jessica.

“I…. I’m…. I’m sorry Blue!” Jessica blurted out and run out of the gate. Tears in her eyes.

The one who called Jessica shook his head and quickly the car and drove off. He was confused by the girl’s reaction but he realized that the girl must really be shocked to act like that.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 “Where am I?” I asked myself when I woke up. I can barely open my eyes. Im still sleepy.

Ohhh…. Why do I feel like Taeyeon Unnie beat me up again?.... Arrrgghhhh…. My head.

I tried to open my eyes again. I succeeded. I scanned the room without moving my weak body to break away from tight embrace. I think someone is pinning me down on this bed with a tight snuggle….

 Yeah… I know this place. I’m in my room.

I was about to close my eyes again when I realized the fact that someone is beside me and snuggling like there’s no tomorrow. My eyes opened wide.

Last thing I remembered I was with Jessica…… Owww…. That Terminator!!!

I turned to my side to see who the person was and I got surprised.

“Taeyeon Unnie……….” I smiled.

 

I was about to touch her face when she suddenly bolted up.

“Hey Cheese Ball!!! What have you done this time?! Do you have any idea how worried I am?! If you really want to die then just tell me! I’ll kill you!!!” my sister yelled while pointing at the wall, her eyes closed. Then she dropped on the bed again.

 

I chuckled at the site of my sister. She’s so cute. I know she loves me but just don’t know how to show it. Stupid Hwang Taeyeon!

 

I crawled out of bed. Before I couldget out of the room, I heard her voice.

“You’re up?” Unnie said while rubbing her eyes and stretched her arms up.

“You should go back to sleep. You still look sleepy.” I told her.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she looked at me intently as if she’s thinking of something or more of like… she’s studying me.

“Are you feeling okay now?” she asked me.

I nodded.

“And go fix us breakfast. I want it to be ready in 15 minutes.” She said before I closed the door.

There she goes again…. Being the typical bossy mafia leader Hwang Taeyeon. Why can’t she just admit that she loves the food that I prepare? Stupid pride of hers.

 

 

Author’s P.O.V.

Monday morning, 2nd week of class. Taeyeon and Tiffany left the house together for school. Tiffany doesn’t mind the silence of her sister. She’s already used to it. And besides, she doesn’t talk much also, but she wished she and her Unnie could hangout and talk like siblings that are close to each other.

Tiffany could only sigh with the idea.

The train was full of passengers, mostly are students. They were nearing the train station near their school when Taeyeon spoke.

“Is it true?” She asked Tiffany without looking at her sister.

Tiffany who was busy looking at the traffic jam suddenly turned to look at her sister.

“True what?”  Tiffany asked.

“That you fainted and hit the ground face first.”

Tiffany just stared at her sister with her expressionless face. She was confused. She clearly remembers Terminator slapping her.

“You’re with her… the girl who gave you that.” Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany’s still plastered forehead.

“Yes… I was….” She whispered.

“You fainted first or she did something that made you faint?” Taeyeon asked with a calm but dangerous tone.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer.

“There were witnesses. You fainted and hit the ground.”

Taeyeon tilted her head to meet Tiffany’s expressionless face.

“Well……..?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“………………………”

 

“That’s true. I was a bit off that day. Jessica had nothing to do with what happened” Tiffany answered.

Taeyeon seemed to be unconvinced. She was about to say something when the buzzer sounded signaling that they arrived at the train station.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Why did I protected Jessica.” I mumbled as I entered the classroom. The classroom that started my living hell. That Terminator stormed the wrong classroom and hit me like a speeding truck.

I sat lazily on my seat.

“Hey, should you be still resting?” Hyoyeon asked me. She was seated beside me. She was absent at the first day of school.

“No need. I’m okay now Bogart.” I answered.

 

I was about to pull my blue notebook out from my backpack when I felt a nudge on my arm. It was Hyoyeon.

“What?” I mouthed.

Heoyeon pointed at the direction across of our room with her lips.

 

My head turned to the direction Hyoyeon lips pointed.

“Jessica…” I called her name in my mind.

She was standing at their room’s door… across the door where I am. She looked sad. I smiled warmly at her.

She suddenly entered their classroom. Frantically. My brows furrowed.

 

 

“What’s with that face?” I asked Hyoyeon when I turned to her. There has a mischievous grin on her face.

“Oh nothing.” The punk looked the other way but still have that look on her face.

I sighed.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

She smiled at me…. Warmly. Ohh… that idiot! How could still she smile at me after what I’ve done to her.

Maybe she’s not mad at me… maybe she accepted her fault?..... Ahhwww Blue… you’re driving me crazy… with guilt.

I think she’s sincere when she said she wanted us to only be friends. I should give her a chance. Maybe she’s really straight as she stated.

They have a training today. Maybe I should go and apologize to her. I am more at fault… I shouldn’t have done that.

Yeah! That’s a good idea! I should go. I will see her later at their training.

“This may be a new start for us…”

 

Tiffany’s P.O. V.

 

“You did what?!” Yuri shouted in my ears when I told her what really happened.

“Hey Hugo, watch it! My eardrum!” I snapped back at her.

 

“Oh… okay…” she daid

Yuri looked like she’s holding an outburst of laughter. This brat!

 

“Well I can’t blame her. She felt violated, Stefan” Yuri told me while picking her shirt from the locker. We are at the locker changing our clothes after our training… well as for me… I was busy giving them instructions… at the sideline. Sheesshh.

 

“How did you do it, by the way?” Yuri asked referring to the squeezing mania.

“There was no malice on it. We slap each others and squeeze its others ies most of the time, right?

 

“Stefan, you idiot! We’re friends that’s why its okay. There’s no malice between us and all of our team mates. We see each others glory when we shower after a game.”

“With Jessica… its another case.” She said.

 

“What other case?” I asked… expressionless.

“…” I heard her whispered.

 

I decided to show Yuri what I did to Jessica. I held Yuri’s shoulder and made her turn to face me. She was still shirtless.

“What?” She asked.

“I’ll demonstrate it to you.” I told me as I moved my hands.

“Game!” she answered.

 

I was on the process of demonstrating Yuri the squeeze thing when both of us were startled with a loud gasp. Our eyes darted on the locker room’s door.

There was Jessica… wide open in shock. Her wide opened eyes locked on me and Yuri.

“What is it again?” I thought to myself.

 

I turned to look on what she was staring.

Me… with barely a gap with Yuri shirtless body. My left hand on Yuri’s right ie… and my right hand on Yuri’s curvy .

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N    I have no time to proof read. Sorry for the typos. I'll just edit it later.   I know.... this is a boring chapter. Sorry. ^_^