CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 65  CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Babe……… wake up..” I called my girlfriend with my groggy husky newly awake voice while my right hand was busy rubbing circles on her back under her shirt.

 

“Babe… come on… time to get up…” I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Hmmnnnn…… adfsfshjdjjdjdjshhgd..” She just mumbled but didn’t move. I pinched her left cheek and kissed her again. I stared at her face while trailing my index finger from her arrogant eyebrows, proud nose, defined jaw and lastly to her sensual lips.

 

You’re so handsome…….

 

Well… I don’t want to wake up. I could just lay in bed and rest on my wifey’s embrace the whole day.  But sadly I couldn’t. We had plans for the day before we go back to the city.

 

Wife… yeah.. wife..

 

She’s kinda boyish, a boyfriend material.. nope.. a husband material. If Tiff was a guy, girls would throw themselves into her. ManTiff is the kind of guy that you would proudly bring home to your parents.

 

But she’s a girl… my girlfriend.. my wife. I prefer to call her wife than hubby ‘coz just as what I’ve said, she’s a girl.. and I’m inlove with a girl… so that makes me ManJess too. And also, if I wanted a husband, then I should have a relationship with a guy and not a girl. Makes sense, right?

So stop saying that I should call her hubby! ‘Coz she’s my wife! Wife! Wife!*sending death glare to the readers*

 

“Mmmmmm… Jessi….” Tiff finally woke up and slowly opened her eyes.

 

“Good Morning Pretty Boy…” I lazily greeted her with a smile.

 

“Good Morning Goddess… what time is it?” Tiff asked me with her eargasmic  y innocently seductive husky hoarse voice.

 

“It’s 7:30 in the morning. We should get up now so we could still stroll.” I sat up and pulled her by her bandaged right hand. Well… her left hand was bruised and bandaged too but her right fist really took most of the impact. No wonder ‘coz she’s right handed.

 

“Where’s Bogart?....” She peeked at the other bed next to ours then reached for my half consumed mineral water at the bedside table. She drank the remaining water while looking for her friend.

 

“She’s in the bathroom freshening up.” I hugged Tiff and rested my head on her collarbones facing her. She wrapped her arms around me and my hair.

 

“I’m still sleepy……” She said while looking blankly at Hyoyeon’s empty bed.

 

“Me too Babe… me too… *yawn*” I leaned and stole a quick kiss on her exposed neck and went back to my position.

 

We finished our “appointment” at the police station almost 3:00 in the morning and Chris gave us directions to a lodging house located at the town central so we wouldn’t be troubled looking for a place to stay for a while and we could be in the town itself at the same time.

 

He asked for some *cough cough* make up tips from Hyoyeon and asked Tiff some health and body regimen to stay fit and healthy. Then he asked me about clothes and fashion which I spaced out ‘coz I’m really not into fashion. I just wear what is comfortable.

 

Or maybe I just look gorgeous without even trying. Hehehehe. ^_^

 

Oww… What do we have here?....I could see raised eyebrows.. *eyeing the readers with an evil smirk on my lips*

 

Anyway.. back to Chris.. we gave him a ride back home. He bid farewell and walked away swaying his manly hips and bulky body. Can you imagine Chris “Captain America” Evans walk like Ms. Philippines Universe 2011 3rd runner up Shamcey Supsup?! I almost fainted when I saw him do that. And people.. his name is also Chris. *sigh*

 

“But we should get ready now.” Tiff’s voice snapped me back to reality.

 

“Yeah…… but Hyoyeon is still in the bathroom. With the splashing and sound of running water, obviously she’s taking a bath. I want to snuggle to you for a little bit more.”

 

“………………………….”

 

“Tiff…”

 

“Hmn?....”

 

“I love you Tiff….”

 

“…*smiles and blushes*…..” Tiff.

Ohhh… My Babe is blushing!!! Tiff is blushing like a teenage lovestruck!!!  Sooooo cccuuuttteeeeeeeeee!!! Ahehe hehe hehe….. *o*

 

She looks so yummy…. Uhhmmmm…. She smells so goooood…. *sniff sniff* Ohhh… I want her so much.. She made me wet just with her y hoarse husky morning voice. Damn those robbers! Tch! Tiff owe me 10 rounds but we didn’t even had one round because of those retards! * long disappointed sigh*

 

Tiff started to sway us side to side. Note.. we’re still sitting on the middle of the bed, arms around each other and my head resting on her shoulder. Plainly romantic……. Okay fine! My right hand is creeping under her shirt targeting her ies. Happy?! *Mumbles to self* Why do these people accuse me of being ert and ? I don’t get it. Tch!

 

“Jess………” Tiff

 

“Hmmmnnn?....” Me

 

“Your hand…..” Tiff

 

“What’s with my hand?..” I asked innocently.

 

“Don’t act innocent.. it doesn’t suit y---- oooouuuucccchhhhhhh!!!! What the hell? Babe? Are you a vampire?!”

 

I was just supposed to her neck but I heard something really unpleasant to my ears so I bit her neck instead.

 

“I thought I heard you say something--------“ I told her in a dangerous tone. I moved a little from her body but my arms are still wrapped around her body.

 

“I’m not innocent?.....” I smirked and blink few times while staring right into her eyes. I could see her face turn into pale white.

 

“N—no—I mean--- Innocent doesn’t suit you because… because.. because your gorgeous and for me you’re a y seductress!!!” Tiff stuttered.

 

Funny how a person that could beat up guys to a pulp stammer with just a simple question.. Oh well.. it wasn’t simple question anyway.

 

“y seductress?...Hmmnnn… I like that…” I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder again.

 

“Jess…….”

 

“Hmmnnn?....”

 

“I love you Jess….” Tiff my hair again.

 

Now it’s my turn to blush. Damn it! So cheesy! But I know you guys love it.. aside from our love making sessions. *smirking at the readers*

 

“Jess……….”

 

“Tiff?…………”

 

Oh come on! Don’t ask for a kiss! I’m really feeling so hot and aroused right now. Don’t throw a lit match stick on a spilled gasoline truck.

 

“Jess….. Kiss..”

 

Oh no…..

 

She held my shoulders and moved me a little from her body then she cupped my face.

 

“I love you Jessi…..” She stared deep into my eyes before pulling my nape. I parted my lips and welcomed her warm moist lips crashed into mine. We took turns in probing each others mouth with our tounge.

 

“I.. ummfff…. Love *slurp* you *slurp* Tiff” I said within the kiss.

 

I lay her in bed with me on top of her without breaking our wet French kiss. I could feel our mixed salivas dripping on my chin.

 

I don’t remember how I was able to take off my clothes and her clothes almost without breaking our kiss. I just realized that were already both .

 

“Tiff…we need to make this a single round only.”

 

“How? We’ll ride each other?”

 

“No… not that one… this one.” I sat on top of her making our wet cores align. I moved my hips back and forth causing friction to our aligned cores.

 

“Oh that------- Ohhhhh ! Jess…” Tiff moaned in surprise with my sudden move.

 

“Ohhhhhhh…. Tiiiifffffffff….Ummmffffff….” I won’t be tired of my love’s name.

 

“Jesssiiiiii…. Mooooooreeeeee… ffassssttttterrrrrrr…Ahhhhh…” I love to hear her moan my name. It’s intoxicating. It fuels my arousal a lot more.

 

“Uhhh…. Tiiiiffffffffffff…..” The sensation is really awesome. I can’t imagine doing this with someone else. My body was meant for Tiff and Tiff’s body was meant for me.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

I was drying myself with a towel when I heard the scandalous sounds and moans of the two bunnies again.

 

Are they at it again in this time of the day?!  O.o

 

“Ohhhhhhh…. Tiiiifffffffff….Ummmffffff….”

 

“Jesssiiiiii…. Mooooooreeeeee… ffassssttttterrrrrrr…Ahhhhh…”

 

Why do I have to endure this suffering? T^T

 

Silence.

 

Okay.. I’ll wait a little more..

 

Silence.

 

Maybe they’re finished….

 

I stepped out of the bathroom thinking that the bunnies are already finished with their …. *sigh* okay Jessica.. making love. *sigh again*

 

…….or not…..

 

“What the?! Do I really have to see you guys make a live ?! And it’s so early in the morning!!! Arrgghh!!!”

 

Jess was on top Stefan and moving her hips back and forth.. just like ing her non existent deep into Stefan’s love hole.

 

“Just… ahhh… wait….. uhhhmmm…. Outside… ohhhhh… we’re… uhhmmmffff.. be… finished… Oh Tiiffffff *gasps* soon……”

 

“No I’m not seeing this… I’m not hearing this… la la la la la.” I shut mu eyes and cover my ears.

 

“Sorry bro…Ugghhhh…. Jessi is…. Ahhhhh ohhhh…. So.. … Oh crap! I’m near! Hnnngggg Jesssiii..”

 

I’m still hearing them!

 

“I can’t hear them.. I can’t hear them… la la la la la… “

 

“Just ahhhhhh… wait for…. Ohhhhh Tiiifffffff….. us….Ahhhhhhh… outside….. Ugghhhhh Oh Goddd.. Tiiifffff..”

 

 

Damn this two! How could I wait outside when I’m all ?!  

 

 

“Ahhhh…. Jeeeeeeesssssiiiiiiii…. Faaasssssttteeerrrrrrr!!!”

 

 

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!   T^T

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : MILO

         I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT COZ I GAINED TOO MUCH FROM DRINKING COLA EVERYDAY. I'M TRYING TO REGAIN MY ABS AGAIN. 

         BY THE WAY.. WHO WENT TO THE 3RD SONE PHIL GATHERING? I DIDN'T GO.