CAN'T RESIST

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 19        CAN’T RESIST

 

Warning: This chapter may contain scenes that is dangerous to your health. Tissue for nosebleed is adviced.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Where is your room?” I asked Jessica while whipping my hands with a towel. The two of us just finished washing the dishes.

She took the hand towel from me. How rude. My hands are still wet.

 

“Why don’t you just go home?” she answered while whipping her hands. She looked so pissed.

I faced her and stared at her intently.

 

“Do you really want me to go home?”

She didn’t answer. She looked away.

“Hmmm…. Okay. If that’s what you want.” I walked pass her and headed for the front door with heavy footsteps and a heavy heart. A heartbreak song playing in my head to add some dramatic effect.

 

I reached the front door. As I stood by the closed door, I scanned the whole place with a sad smile on my face. *sigh*

I held the doorknob… but before I could turn the knob, she stopped me.

 

“Stephanie wait!” I turned to her. She was standing few steps from me.

“I’ll get going….just tell your parents that I have to go. Thank you for the food.” I faced the door.

 

“No! Wait! Just wait!” I looked back at her.

“Is there something you want to say?” I asked her. She looked away again.

 

No answer.

I turned the doorknob.

 

“Don’t go……….” I heard a whisper.

“No, Jess… You said you don’t want me to be here…” I answered without looking at her.

“Tiff….I..I….”

I shook my head.

 

I felt her come closer to me. She held my arm tightly.

“Tiff……….”

“No Jess……. It’s over.. it’s over…. I’m sorry it didn’t work out……..”

 

PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

 

“YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

I dropped to the floor while holding my head that felt like going to split any moment.

“You will stay here, sleep with me and I want you in my bed tonight you understand?! Now, get up and go to my room!!!” She yelled and went upstairs.

 

My head. Huhu.    T^T

But my plan worked. Bwahaha.

I know she couldn’t resist me.

 

*********************************************************

 

I placed my bag on the foot of Jessica’s bed.

“Hmm… a small bed. Well, I wouldn’t mind if Jessica wants to snuggle close to me.

Geez… I want to take a shower… but I have no spare undergarments. Hmmm….

 

*DING*

I’ll just borrow from Jessica.

I opened each drawer to find her undergarments. Bingo!

 

She suddenly run dashed towards me and tried to take away her undergarments from my hands. I hid my hands behind my back.

“What do you think you’re doing with my underwear?”

 

“I have no extra undergarments. I need these for tomorrow…and I also want to shower.” I shoved her and continued choosing from her undergarments.

“Why did she react like that? I lend her my undies without hesitation.” I thought to myself.

 

This looks fine. I found the pair that suits my taste… nearly.

 

 

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!” She yelled at me while I was taking off my shirt.  Why is she panicking?

“I will take a shower. I told you, remember?” Sheessh Jess.

 

Then  I took off my pants.

 

Jessica was sweating. Uhm.. it’s kind of humid. I think she should shower to feel fresh.

 

“You can join me if you want.” I told her.

“Based from your dad’s statement, it seems that you still have no experience. And I may be your first…” I can’t believe this person has no friends. Geez… well for me atleast I have Bogart and Hugo. Poor Jessi…

 

Listen Jess… I want to be your first… and you…” I reached for the hook of my bra and unhook it. I don’t mind if she sees my ies. Were both girls anyway.

“………………………….you won’t be refusing me….”

 

Jessica was so quiet and just staring at my ies. Is she thinking hers are bigger?  O.o

I stared at her… then my eyebrows furrowed. There was red fluid coming out of Jessica’s nose! What the hell is going on?

 

“What’s wrong?” I cupped her face and bring it on my chest.

“Jess! Your nose is bleeding.”

 

She shoved me and run to the bathroom.

I noticed her shorts… wet?! And that smell again…?      O.o

 

“Hey Jess! I think you should shower. Your short is so wet and you have a weird smell. Let’s shower together to conserve water!”

I followed her inside the bathroom…. she was starting to take off her shorts.

It looked like she’s having a problem ing her shorts. Her hands were shaking. I reached in to help her.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I run like crazy towards the bathroom. I closed the door but I forgot to lock it. I stood under the shower head.

“! Why can’t I take this off?” My hands were shaking. I couldn’t my shorts.

“Here… Let me help you.”

 

Bllluuuuueeeee!!!! What the?!!

She pulled me by my waist then her hands moved on the button off my shorts. She succeeded ing it.

I froze.     O.O

“You can’t even your shorts. What’s wrong with you?” Blue said while ping my shorts.

She pulled my shorts down and she watched it as it fell to the tiled floor.

 

“Take off your shirt Jess.”

I still can’t move. Oh Good Lord.   T^T

“Aaeiisshh! Okay, I will take it off for you.”

 

She pulled my shirt up and took it off. She threw my shirt on the lavatory.

 

Stop Blue! Please Stop!    T^T

This is so awkward. Her body is so close to mine. I can feel the heat generating from her body.

 

“Could you remove those on your own?” she referred to my undergarment.

I feel like I am in trance. I wanted to call my family for help but I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t move. I’m sweating like crazy and I feel like I’m on fire.

 

Geez… What’s going on with Blue? Somebody please help. Blue is going to me!!! T^T

I heard her sigh and shook her head.

She put her arms around me.           

 

What are you planning?.... Blue… Please… Don’t…… T^T

 

I felt my bra loosen. Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!  OoO

My eyes grew wide open when I saw my bra flying towards the lavatory.

 

“Listen Jess… I want to be your first… and you…”

“………………………….you won’t be refusing me….”

These words echoed in my head.

 

I stood there in horror when I felt her hands were pulling my undies down.

Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod!

I watched my undies fell into the tiled floor.

“Geez Jessi… you need to wash that. Or do you want me to wash it for you?....”

 

BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

 

I’m dying.

 

The she took off her undies and threw it into the lavatory.

She grabbed the soap and leaned closer to me. I finally was able to move. I stepped back as she leaned closer.

 

I have no where to go to. My back is against the wall.

She leaned closer and closer.

 

“Jessi…..” She hissed in my ear. Our bodies pressed together.

I closed my eyes in anticipation. Just go on… I’ll just sue you later.

 

“Whoah!!! Haha! It’s cold and refreshing! I told you Jess! You should shower! Feels good, right?”

I opened my eyes as cold liquid rained on me.

 

Huh?! What just happened?  O.o

 

Blue was beside me and busy soaping herself while singing the chorus of 30 seconds to mars’ Kings and Queens.

 

What the?!

 

“Come on Jess! Sing with me!  Weeee arreee thhheeee kkkiiinnggggssss annnddd qquuueeennsss……” she continued singing using the soap as a mic.

 

Then I realized… she leaned closer just to turn the shower on.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Back to cola and redwine.