THE ORANGE OF BLUE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 13      THE ORANGE OF BLUE

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“How are you feeling now?” I asked Jessica who was looking so weird and anxious.

“She’s fine Stephanie… and she doesn’t have a fever also.” My attention darted back to the doctor who was grinning like an idiot. That’s odd… I know what I saw… I know what I felt.

 

“But.. she was… sooo oddly warm… and she was…. tomato red…” This is confusing me.

“What happened to her was just…. Normal… it’s a normal feeling.” The doctor told me and winked at terminator.

 “Are you sure doc?.... because clearly she---------“

Doctor spun me to the direction of the waiting area before I could finish my sentence. Then she slightly knocked the back of my head.

“Just go wait for her. She’ll be out in a moment. I just have something to say to your Jessica.”

 

Jessica is okay? She doesn’t have a fever anymore? Whoah! Machines do recover quickly. There’s one more thing that’s bothering me…

 

 “Okay doc…. But doc…. What’s that smell?....” It’s the same scent of the fluid on my undies and pants after I tasted her lipgloss. It was inconvenient because I had to wash myself and change my pants and undies first before I could bring Jessica to this clinic.  Good thing I have extra clothes on my locker. That was really weird though.

 

Doctor pushed me towards the waiting area.

“I said wait, okay?”

I just nodded in surrender and headed to the waiting area.

 

After a few moments, the doctor came to me and asked if I have extra clean undies and pants. My brows furrowed. Why was doc asking?

“Yes, I still have extras.” I pulled my extra pants and undies from my backpack and gave it to the doctor.

She reached for a bottle of mineral water and opened it before getting the extra clothes from me. I wonder why she asked for those. Does she want souvenir items from me?

“Are you taking my clothes for souvenir?” I asked.

“No you silly mutt! I’m giving this to your Jessica. She needs this.” Jessica needs souvenir from me?

“Oh… okay…”

 

“Good thing you have extra clean clothes.” Doctor said then started to drink.

“Well… the pants… they’re clean. But the undies….. not really…. I wore that underwear this morning for about 25 minutes then I decided to change because I preferred to wear the color blue.”

 

PPPPWWWWWWOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

I reached for my hanky on my back pocket as I watch the doctor cough and cough.

“Are you okay, doc?” I asked her while wiping the water that suddenly splashed on my face. After a while, she recovered.

“I’m okay. I’ll just give this to your girlfriend.” She said. I smiled at her when I heard the term she used to refer Jessica. I’m glad that the doctor sees me as that girl’s friend.  Too bad Jessica won’t accept me as one.  (A/N  :     Umm… Tiffany, when the doctor said girlfriend, she meant girlfriend and not girl friend.)

 

I’m sleepy and hungry at the same time. I want to eat but I have to wait for Jessica. Maybe I’ll just ask her for a snack with me later. My eyes fixated on the grayish floor tiles of the clinic.

“Stephanie…  she’s ready” the doctor called my attention.

I looked up. The doctor was behind Jessica, holding Jessica by the shoulders.

“She can go home now. Take her home.”

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Here… extra clean..ehem.. pants and undies.” Doctor handed me the clothes and I reached for them.

“Thank you… Umm… by the way… where is the comfort room?” I asked her nervously. Gosh! This is so embarrassing!

 

“Go at the back then turn left.” She pointed the direction.

“Okay thanks.” I quickly got up. Before I could make a step she spoke.

“Good thing Stephanie have some extra undies and pants.” She said. From who?! I will wear Blue’s undies?!

“Don’t worry.. the pants is clean. The undies is.. ahh.. well… eherm.. also clean.” She added. She looks like she’s hiding something.

 

“Okay… I will change now.” I said then dashed towards the comfort room.

 

I locked the door of the comfort room once I got in. I quickly removed my shoes, pants and undies. My goodness….so this is what smells like.

I immediately washed the area down there and made sure it was clean enough. I held Blue’s undies and readied myself to wear it. Ohh… this is so scandalous! I’m going to wear Blue’s undies!

“It’s not like you will wear used underwear. The doctor said its clean. Now go on and wear it!” I scolded myself.

I examined the orange underwear. My eyes on the portion that covers the you know what. I felt uneasy. I felt like there something I should do before I wear it. Oh geez! This feels like indirect with Blue… with Blue… whhhaattttttt?!!!!

Jessica! Jessica! Get a hold of yourself!

After few seconds of staring at that part, my brain finally decided what to do. My hand automatically moved towards my face. My nose landed on that portion.

 

Uhhmmmm…. Heaven….

Wait… doc said this is clean but…. What’s that faint smell?..

But uhhmmm….. hihi….

I don’t mind… uhmm…

Why is it so addicting….

This scent…. Ohhh…….

 

TOK  TOK  TOK

 

“Are you done yet?” it’s the doctor.

 

I snapped back to reality. I quickly removed the underwear from my nose’s reach.

“Just freshening up, doc. I’ll be out in a little while.” I answered. I heard footstep going away from the comfort room.

 

I looked at Blue’s sinful underwear again. What the hell was I thinking?! My eyes fixated on that portion again. I imagined Blue wearing this.

What if this is not entirely clean?… What if Blue already wear it but decided to change to another one?

 I stared at that portion of Blue’s undies.

I felt something weird on the mid part of my anatomy…. What the hell?!

I checked that part of my body. My eyes widened with what I saw.

 

Holy crap! I have to wash again!

 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N  :  Just a short update.