WE'RE GOOD.......RIGHT?

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 30        WE’RE GOOD… RIGHT?

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

I woke up with a throbbing head, body sore and I could feel a tingling pain in a distinct part of my body.

My head hurts. Damn that liquior.

 

I squinted my eyes as I adjust my eyesight to the morning sunlight that already flooded my room.

“Yaahhhh…Uhhhmmm…” I stretched my limbs.

 

“Oh! What the?!” I felt a warm body pressed into mine.. skin to skin.

Huh?!  O.0

 

Hot breath blew into my neck. I almost jumped out of my skin.

I shifted my head to my left and saw Jessica’s smiling face. She was smiling while sleeping. I wonder what she’s dreaming.. or who is she dreaming? Hehe ^_^

 

Jessica moved and snuggled closer. Her hand glided and rubbed my bare abs… oh wait… what?! Bare?! Bare?! Bare?!   O.O

Suspicion started to kick in.

 

I slowly… as in slowly lift the sheet that was covering mine and Jessica’s body. My heart pounded from the anticipation.

WHAT.THE.?.......                                                         

 

When I had a glimpse of my body beneath the cover, I hastily pulled the sheet away from our body, exposing our whole being.

O.KAY…

WHY.

AM.

I.

.

IN.

ARMS.

OF.

.

TERMINATOR?.....

 

I jolted up and quickly crawled out of bed. My heart raced in shock as I stood at the foot of my bed and stared at the beautiful lady who was peacefully sleeping in the middle of the bed.

“Mmmmnnn… Tiff……” Jessica mumbled and squirmed while smiling.

 

! Did we----?!

 What happened last night?! Crap! My head hurts!

 

Jessica shifted her body… revealing the eye catching stains on the middle of my bed. My bed sheet is pure white and the stains were noticeable. I could imagine them beaming at me and waving warmly.

 

The events last night started to flash before my eyes. We were in the Jacuzzi… we drank my favorite cola and red wine with lots of ice… we talked.. we laughed… my eyelids become heavy… I felt so warm… my head was spinning.. she was pulling me out of the Jacuzzi… I was drying my self with a towel… we got out of the bathroom… I sat at the far corner of my bed…… what more?

  Try to remember Tiffany! Remember!

I paced back and forth while rubbing my temple. Crap! I should have stopped at one glass. My head is killing me.

I stopped pacing when I remembered the next events.

She pulled me to the middle of the bed… we stared at each other… she laid me down.. my hair… touched me..

I wasn’t sure what was going on, I was confused. My mind couldn’t process data properly.

I wondered if I was dreaming… I wondered if she was dreaming…

Her touch… her lips… her body….it was all familiar.

I stared at her intently. Are you dreaming?.... Apparently not.

Am I dreaming?.... No.. I think not.

 

There was still sane part of my brain… it yelled at me.

Jessica is awake! She is aware!

It took time before it registered in my head. In my clouded mind and shaky thoughts… I tried to stop her.

Stop this Jess! You’re going to make it real. Stop now!...while I could still resist.

 

I tried to push her but its useless, I don’t have the energy to break free and fight. She pinned me under her bare body.

My body’s temperature raised as her warm skin pressed into mine. I collected the remaining sane part of my whole being… I had to stop her…. This is not right… I’m drunk.. she’s drunk….

“Jessi … I’m  ummfff------“  I was cut off with a kiss.

And that was the last straw.. I gave in.

Oh well… there’s nothing I could do about it…

Everything happens for a reason.. and I believe that.

I’ll  just go with the flow .

 

“Hey Tiff! You’re lame!” I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jessi’s voice. She chuckled in her sleep.

“What?! I’m lame?” I almost yelled.

Psshhh! Look who’s taking? Then where did your aggressiveness went? You were too gentle last night! Aeeiiissshhh you!

 

I carefully pulled out the bed sheet underneath her then I covered her bare body again.

I let out a sigh before I went inside the bathroom and freshen up.

 

 

 

Bacon, sunny side up, fried rice… those were what I prepared for breakfast. I already took care of the stained bed cover by shoving it to the washing machine then dryer…now its good as new. Thanks to the reliable detergent powder.

My mind was filled with thoughts as I was preparing the dining table.

 

How would Jessica react?

Would she be awkward and evade me?

Would she be asking for more attention?

Would she hate me?

Would she still be my friend?

Oh Crap! I shouldn’t have done that.

I don’t want to change what we have now…

But I know… something changed..

And how could she call me lame?!

We should discuss this.. the sooner, the better.

I stepped out of the kitchen to fetch Jessica in my room. I saw her as I walked out of the kitchen.

She couldn’t look straight at me. I gave her a lazy smile.

 

“Come…breakfast is ready..”

I led the way and have a seat.

 

I  took a sip of my hot chocolate malt drink then placed the mug back at the table.

“So Jess…..” Jess was drawing circles on the table with her head bowed down.

She looked at me.

 

“I already cleaned up our mess…..let’s talk about what happened between us last night.”

Her face turned into bright red as she gasps.

Jess, you’re over reacting.  -.-

 

“Jess……” Her eyeballs were darting everywhere expect on me.

“Jess…..” She was fidgeting.

“Jessi… I’m talking to you….” I tapped the table with my fingers.

“I…Uhm…Jeez!....”

“I’m here right infront of you… look at me.” Expressionless tone.

“I..I… well….” She took a sip of the hot chocolate malt drink that I prepared for her.

“I’m waiting…..” I leaned at the backrest of the chair and crossed my arms on my chest.

“We…Uhm….. Gosh this is so awkward!” Jessi tapped her forehead.

“Well.. if you can’t talk, I’ll start..you------“

“Tiffany!”

Huh?!

Silence…

“As I was saying, you----“

“Tiffany! About last night….”

“Jess… I------“

“It was wrong! I shouldn’t have led you.”

“Jess I---------“

“No Tiff! Just listen.. I know you hate me.. I know I did something so wrong….”

“Jess..it’s---------“

“I couldn’t contain myself! I don’t know what got into me…”

“Jess… that’s------“

“I know it will be hard for you to forgive me…”

“Jessi… it’s-------“ This girl keeps on cutting me off!

“Tiff, I know everything changed between us…”

“Jessi I’m-------“

“Tiff I---- uummpfff!!! I shove a slice of bread into .

“Will you just stop with your nonsense? And stop cutting me off!” I flicked her forehead.

 

Silence.

 

“Okay…. Since you started your speech.. finish it.” I took a sip of my drink again.

“Tiff let’s… let’s forget what happened….”

Whhhaaattttt? Just like that?!

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her in my signature expressionless tone.

“Let’s forget that we… that moment was….. Oh! What the heck!” I threw a small portion of bread at her.

“What’s that for?” she asked me.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

“What did you felt at that moment?... Honestly…..” I shot back at her.

She stared at me intently. Based on her expression, she was hesitating. She let out a heavy sigh also.

 

“Tiffany… that moment… that very moment… I felt so good.. not because of the pleasure.. but because of something that I couldn’t understand.”

“I was happy at that moment.. It was wonderful.. a beautiful experience.” I just stared at her as she talked.

 

“So..do you like to forget that wonderful experience….” I asked her and she shook her head.

“Good… ‘coz I’m not planning on forgetting a wonderful experience.” She looked at me in disbelief. I just focused my attention on my food.

 

“What did you just say?” She asked me.

“You heard me.” My attention still at the food.

 

“We had Tiff! . It’s okay with you?!”

“Yep!” I answered not bothering to look at her.

 

“Will you just stop eating for a moment and talk to me?”

“Would you like to be stabbed by a fork?” I darted at her.

 

“Tiff!”

“Okay! Okay!” I raised my hands.

 

“I’m not a hopeless romantic person and I’m not melodramatic either. I hate drama. I don’t believe in handsome prince and knight in shining armor. I take every step and every experience as it is. I believe in the saying that everything happens for a reason. And what happened between us?.. Let’s just charge it to experience.”

“So… you’re saying?....”

“Yep Jess! What happened between us was totally fine with me. Actually, I’m worried with your reaction…..”

 

“…..and also.. giving in with your urges when your awake will stop you from having wet dreams about me. I’m sore every time I got off your bed…” I started eating again.. I couldn’t help it. The bacon was calling my name.

 

“Wet dreams?! I don’t have wet dreams!” She snarled.

“You do, Jessi Baby…”

“Nope!”

“Yep!”

“No Way!”

“Yes Way!”

 

“My body is always sore when I get out of your bed. You’re molesting me every night that I spend in your room..”

”No!”

“Yes!”

 

“You even moan my name… Uhhmmm Tiffany.. Ahhhh..” I mocked her.

Her face was flustered. I tried not to laugh.

 

“You’re mean!” Jess

“You’re ert!” Me

“You’re dense!” Jess

“You’re a molester!” Me

“You’re dead!” Jess

“You’re a drama queen!” Me

“You’re delicious! Oh !”

 

I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore.

“Ahhhhaaaahahahahahaha.. jessi! Hahahahahaha.”

She has a what-the--is-wrong-with-you look.

“Ahhhahahahah… Jessi..you’re so defensive!...hahahaha..” I held my aching tummy.

“Your crazy…..” She pouted.

“You’re so cute Jess! Hahahahahaha.”

A smiled formed in her lips and she started laughing. We both laughed heartily.

 

I recovered from laughing.

“I don’t regret what happened. Not anymore.” I told her.

“Me too…..” She said.

“Of course! You’re dreaming about me for a quite sometime now. I just made your dream come true.. You’re so lucky to have an understanding and selfless friend like me.” I started laughing again then she followed.

 

“Jess..”

“Yes Babe?....”

“We’re good, right? You won’t run away from me, right?”

She held my hand and pressed it.

“Ofcourse.. I won’t run..  thank you Tiff..” She smiled at me.

I smiled back at her.

 

“So… why were you looking so oddly serious a while ago?” She asked me.

 

“Well.. I got pissed when you called me lame.”