CUDDLES AND THRONES

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 102 CUDDLES AND THRONES

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

It has been four days since that awful midnight when my beloved Tiffany dropped down on the ground almost lifeless. Memories of Tiffany clutching her wounded torso, dropping on her knees and falling on the ground invaded my head nonstop.

 

The idea of Tiffany’s death really haunted me to no end. God forbid but I would really commit suicide if that happened.

 

And then her last words before she hit the ground….       “Jessi……… I love you…”

 

“I love you too… Tiffany.” I would answer and cry myself to sleep…. while holding Tiffany’s hand. Yes. Holding my love’s hand.

 

 

I’ve been with Tiffany in the hospital since that dreadful night. I woke up in the hospital bed in the afternoon, almost 12 hours after Tiffany was shot and found out that Tiffany was already on another bed beside mine. She was wearing an oxygen mask and wires connected on her body. She looked tired and distressed.

 

“Tiffany……” I called for my love when I realized that it was her sleeping on the hospital bed beside mine.

 

She didn’t answer. Ofcourse…. Because she’s asleep. Tears escaped from my eyes as I reached out my hand to touch her face. I stopped for a moment when I noticed a dextrose needle in the back of my hand.

 

 “Oh…. Jessica… you’re awake.” I turned my attention to the owner of the voice. And I cried even more when the person hurriedly hugged me. I buried my head in her chest and cried my heart out.

 

“Mom…. Tiffany…” It is difficult for me to talk and breathe with all the crying. My mother tried to be strong for me and rubbed circles on my back.

 

“Its okay sweetie…” She told me.

 

How could Tiffany be fine when she was dying a few hours ago?!

 

“Don’t lie to me Mom. You don’t have to lie to me just to sooth me. I appreciate it though.” I told my mother in between sobs.

 

“She doesn’t have to lie to you, Jessica. Tiffany is fine. She’s stable and recovering well. Doctors were amazed of her recovery rate… as if she refused to die. I told the doctors that she has a strong reason to live.”

 

I looked at the owner of the voice. Its Eunjung Unnie. She was smiling at me.

 

“The doctor who operated Tiffany told me that Tiffany woke up at the operating room just before the operation. She was asking where are you, what happened to you and if you’re okay. The doctor put her to sleep because she started to become bothersome.” Eunjung Unnie said.

 

“And you know what… she kept on saying your name while she was being operated.” She added. I cried even more when I heard this. I crawled onto Tiffany’s bed and rest my head on her chest.

 

Its amazing that amidst of my tears, I could still smile when she mumbles my name in her sleep and tells me how much she loves me.

 

It has been four days but Tiffany is still asleep. I know she’s a sleepy head but I think this is getting way overboard. Although her vital signs are all good and the doctors assured that she is recovering very well, doubt and worry still linger inside of me.

 

I was already discharge from the hospital the next day after Tiffany was shot but I refused to go home. My family, including Tiff’s family understood and supported me.

 

And ever since, I never left her. I refused to go home and my family understood. I want to be with Tiffany and it is home wherever Tiffany is.

 

…………………………………………………

 

……………………………………………….

 

*Cricket sounds*

 

And how could I leave Tiffany in the hands of that suspicious looking female nurse?!

 

She maybe friendly but I don’t like it when she insists to clean Tiffany’s wounds. Why does she have to insist to the chore?!

 

She really…. As in really… looks suspicious. Am I suspicious that the girl would do something bad to Tiffany? Yes. That girl definitely could do something bad to Tiffany… touching Tiffany’s assets which I own!

 

I know she’s drooling on the sight of Tiffany’s exposed s and I know that she’s itching to fondle my girlfriend’s s!

 

Darn that hideous witch! And it would be moments from now when that witch would barge in this room and drool at Tiffany’s exposed body again. 

 

I’ve been intensely watching how Tiffany’s wounds a.k.a. bullet hole one right side and steel pipe hole on left side, being cleaned so I pretty much know how to clean Tiff’s wounds properly.

 

Ahh…. Thinking too much makes me sleepy. And also, even though I sleep beside you, hugging you in your sleep, I couldn’t help myself to check on your vital signs so I couldn’t get enough sleep.

 

I am afraid that I might fell asleep and woke up and you’re not there anymore. I don’t know Tiff…. I became so dependent on you.

 

On this bright and sunny afternoon… let me cuddle with you.

 

I crawled into Tiffany’s bed again and rested my head on her chest. I heard her mumbled my name again.. and with that.. I fell into slumber.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Tiff….Baby…. wake up……..” A wave of enchanted echo entered in my ears. Its Jessi… its her.. she’s calling me…..

 

“Jessi…..Jessi….Jessi…..”

 

I heard Jessica calling my name and waking me up over and over again. Shees… she might be really pissed because I’m hard to wake up.

 

Ohh…. I have to open my eyes. Come on Stephie. Jessi is going to get mad if you don’t get up now. You will be late.

 

I collected all the strength I have to open my heavy lidded eyes. I succeeded and opened my eyes slowly. Ahh… Jessi will really be mad. We’re late for school.

 

Instead of a dim lighted room, I was welcomed by brightness. I quickly closed my eyes and grimaced as I felt the sting. After a while, I opened my eyes again and greeted by an unfamiliar place.

 

I stared at the ceiling blankly. I felt weird sensation on my torso as if someone punched holes in it. I moved a little but I felt like rolling into a ball when sharp pain suddenly shoots up my whole body coming from my torso.

 

Okay.why.does.it.hurt?   O____O

 

I tried to touch my torso but I noticed the heaviness of my body and I can’t move my right arm as if it is being restrained. There was a warm, familiar feeling snuggling to me.

 

I tilted my head and I wasn’t surprised with whom I saw. Jessi…. Why do I sense that it has been a long time since I saw her face?..

 

Jessi stirred and tilted her head up. Now, I could clearly see her face. She looked stressed out and worrisome. She isn’t like this when I last saw her. Wait… how long has it been?

 

“Tiff…….” She mumbled. I touched her face with my left hand and I caressed her cheek with my thumb. I don’t know exactly how long I was staring at her face and caressing her cheek, I was so mesmerized that I only noticed the dextrose, hospital bed, me wearing a hospital gown… and the sickening smell of hospital medicines and disinfectants later.

 

Wait… what the?------ I’m in a hospital?! Ugh…. What in world happened to me?

 

I carefully detached Jessi from me. I tried to get up without waking up my stressed looking girlfriend. My whole body is stiff and the stinging sensation on my torso is getting bothersome in every second.

 

Arrghh…. I need to pee.. wash my face.. gargle…. Poop…  aish.. this is really bothersome.

 

I sat on the side of the bed with my face contorted in pain and anxiety. I threw a glance on my sleeping girlfriend and I noticed another bed.

 

Ahh… you can’t really get enough of me huh? Hehe. ^_^

 

I stood up shakily and walked slowly but I halted when I felt I was being constrained by a rope or something. I turn around and saw a dextrose stand and a machine. I blinked for a few times and traced the cables connecting from the dextrose and the machine.

 

And guess what… they were connected on me. My jaw dropped.

 

Are you serious? Dude… I really need to sit on the throne now. I still have enough strength to carry/drag my dextrose *cross fingers*…. But to push/pull this machine?!

 

And when it seemed to be the end of the world, the door swung open. I recognized the voices. I didn’t bother to tore away my stare at the machine… hoping that it would move on its own towards the restroom.

 

“That was a delicious lunch.” Sunny Unnie.

 

“Yeah… and I thought you’re on a diet? You still grabbed a desert.” My Unnie’s expressionless tone.

 

*door closes*

 

“Stephie! You’re awake!” My Unnie.

 

“Thank goodness! Jessica must know this. Je------“ Sunny Unnie.

 

“No… just let her sleep.” I told them in my tired and hoarse voice. The two of them approached me in a hurry and hugged me gently. They both held me to sit down but I refused. The throne is calling me.

 

“You shouldn’t be walking or standing. Stay in bed.” Taeyeon unnie told me with concern. Sunny Unnie nodded and seconded her girlfriend.

 

“I should inform the doctors.” Taeyeon Unnie said then left.

 

“No Unnie… I cant……” I told Sunny Unnie while still having a staring contest at the machine, hoping that I would develop telekinetic powers and make the machine move with the use of my mind.

 

“You have to… you still have to rest.” Sunny Unnie.

 

“No…..”

 

“Listen to me.”  Sunny Unnie.

 

 

“No…..”

 

“Stephie……” Sunny Unnie.

 

Arrgh! She wouldn’t listen! How could I get the message across? How could I make her understand what I’m going through right now?

 

“Stephie….. “

 

I got an idea……..

 

“do as I-----------“

 

Sunny Unnie’s face turned into this….  O______O  as an invisible black smoke engulfed the room.

 

“Get what I mean?” I asked her in a muffled voice because of my hand covering my nose and mouth from the aftermath of my stink bomb. Then she looked at me with unreadable face.

 

Good…. She finally understood.

 

“Unnie?....”

 

“Unnie… are you alright?...”

 

And then…. She dropped on the floor… out cold.         

 

O_____O

 

 

Waahhhh!!! I really need to poop! Who would help me move this heavy thing?! Unnie! Wake up! Jessi!!! TT_TT

 

 

 

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________