SPECIAL CHAPTER INTERVIEW PART 2

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 77   SPECIAL CHAPTER INTERVIEW PART 2

 

 

SC :  *Just arrived home from work and so damn exhausted* Okay dear fans……. This is the part 2 of the special chapter…….ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..

 

Hyo : *Chants while in trance* No HyoRi No HyoRi No HyoRi No HyoRi No HyoRi

 

Yuri : *glares at Hyo*

 

Sooyoung : Author… we should start the chapter. *fixes eyeglasses*

 

SC : *opens eyes half lid*

 

Eunjung : As you know dear Convince Me Not worshipers.. in this fic------eadfafhgadfhffhhadgdhh…

 

SC : *shoves a whole waffle inside Eunjung’s mouth* Ahem Ahem…. As I was saying, this is the second part of the special chapter : Interview edition. I mentioned last time that I would feature the Hwang and Jung parents. Let’s see how it goes.

 

Eunjung : *sighs*

 

 

Hwang parents

 

Daddy Hwang : Good day author.

 

SC : *smiles and nods*

 

Mommy Hwang : Good day! *pinches SC’s cheeks excitedly*

 

SC : O_______O

 

*cricket sounds*

 

SC : Daddy Hwang, how do you feel about your daughters’ orientation?

 

Daddy Hwang : So blunt…..*clears throat* Well…. As a father or as a parent.. ofcourse I dreamt of handing my precious princesses to a well rounded man. A good man that could take care of them and cherish them…. But it didn’t turned out that way….

 

SC : Do you hate me for making this storyline?

 

DH : What?! No! I mean… this whole fic won’t exist if you didn’t do this storyline, right? And there wouldn’t be Convince Me Not addicts and worshippers. This would definitely change the whole balance of space and time.

 

SC : *nods nods* You hit the bulls eye!

 

Eunjung : *mumbles* Conceited punk…

 

SC : *shoots Eunjung with a stun gun*

 

Eunjung : *drops on floor unconcious*

 

Hwangs : *stared at Eunjung*

 

SC : Mommy Hwang…. Who came up with the idea shoving Taeyeon in a relationship with Sunny the day after Sunny violated your daughter?

 

MH : *looks at husband* It’s both our decision… also with Sunny’s parents.

 

SC : What made you came up with that decision?

 

MH : *sighs sadly* To tell you frankly, we were devastated and furious about what happened to our dearest child. I saw how my brave and confident daughter crumbled and so helpless. My heart was ripped into a million pieces.

 

SC : Drama…..

 

MH : I wanted to peel off Sunny’s skin, roll her onto a pool of salt and dry her under the hot scorching sun but……

 

SC : Scary……

 

MH : …. But I saw how devastated she was also.  She said she loves my Taeyeon so much. She kept on pleading not to take Taeyeon away from her….. that she would rather die if than lose Taeyeon.

 

SC : Did she asked for forgiveness?

 

DH : Yes she did. And I felt her sincerity and unbelievable strong love for my daughter.

 

SC : Heart to heart talk… sheeeesssshhhh…  How about Tiffany? Did you saw JeTi coming?

 

DH : Uhmm…. Stephie was already boyish since she was a kid.. but I was kind of hoping that she would change when she gets older. *looks at wife*

 

MH : I knew Jessica would be a part of Stephie’s life from the moment they met. And I knew Jessica would change Stephie’s cold aura into a loving one on the day when Stephie was rushed to the hospital because of Jessica. They look cute together.

 

SC : ?

 

MH : Oh! Okay…. Taeyeon shot a photo of Jessica with her phone that’s why I knew what Jessica looks like.

 

Sooyoung : *nods nods*

 

SC : *glares at Sooyoung*

 

 

 

Jung parents

 

Daddy Jung : Secretcode!!! *grabs SC’s head and shook it from side to side*

 

Mommy Jung : Hello sweet cake.

 

SC : *getting dizzy*  Sweet cake?

DJ : Give me your best shot!

 

SC : *sighs*

 

DJ : *smirks*

 

SC : Why are you okay with Jessica having wet dreams about Tiffany?

 

DJ : *smirk fades* Blunt punk….

 

*cricket sounds*

 

DJ : Well….. let’s just say I can’t do anything about it even if I protest.

 

DJ : Did you expect that Jessica would turn to love a female?

 

MJ : No… Jessica is a very secluded and snob kid but she dreamt of having husband and kids. We didn’t expect her to have a wife instead. But from the moment we heard Tiffany’s name straight from our sleeping daughter and  even bringing Tiffany in our house… we knew… Tiffany would be a relevant part of Jessica’s life.

 

SC : *thinks of how to deliver the question gently* Did you knew about Jessica and Tiffany having even before they were officially in a relationship?

 

Readers : *fall off from chair*

 

Jessica : *glares at SC*

 

SC : Jessica… I’m the author.. so behave.

 

Jessica : *pouts then proceeds on making out with Tiffany on the corner*

 

SC : brats…….

 

DJ : Well… when Tiffany started her sleepover… Jessica’s moans became louder and clearer.

 

SC : You thought it wrong.

 

DJ : O___O

 

SC : Read the previous chapters….

 

Eunjung : *crawls up groggily* Is it my turn?

 

SC : *sighs*

 

Eunjung : *sulks*

 

SC : Okay fine…. Eunjung…. Why are you crazy?

 

Eunjung : Because this fic needs spice… and that’s me.

 

Sooyoung : Spice? Bleeehhhhhh!!!

 

Hyo : Wait! Me and Yuri are the spice of this fic.

 

Yuri : Yeah.. spice as in hot. Yuri is equivalent to hotness.

 

Hyo : Who says?

 

Yuri : Me.

 

Hyo : Conceited!

 

Yuri : Hey! You should be supporting me!

 

Hyo : Why would I?

 

Yuri : Because we’re friends.

 

Hyo : It shouldn’t be all of the time. This is an exemption.

 

Yuri : Uhm.. because you have a secret desire for me…

 

Hyo : Yeah… a desire to kill you.

 

Yuri : You will kill me?

 

Hyo : With pleasure.

 

Yuri : *smirks evilly* I knew it! You have an intense ual desire for me.

 

Hyo : What?! Wait! No! I don’t mean it that way!!!

 

Yuri : You already said it.

 

Hyo : I meant its my pleasure to kill you!

 

Yuri : You’re going to kill me with your pleasure?

 

Hyo : Arrgghh!!! Stop twisting my words!

 

Yuri : *grins* Stop denying!

 

Hyo : Aish!

 

 

JeTi

 

SC : Jessica?.... Tiffany?.....

 

JeTi : *busy with their lovemaking in the couch*

 

SC : That couch is new. *sighs*

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I didn't go to work today (Sunday) because I wasn't feeling well. (Yes people, I have work even on sundays). My phone was off starting from yesterday because the crager got broken and I have to buy the charger from the store of the brand. Its troublesome. Aish!