OH NO!

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 39 OH NO!

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

It’s almost 2pm now. I was waiting for Blue’s text message but I received nothing up until to this moment. I kept on looking at my phone as I waited for Blue at the study area.

 

She should have texted me four hours ago as soon as she got the result of her special exam. I tried to call her for a couple of times already but she doesn’t answer her phone. I wonder what happened.

 

I received a text message from her two hours ago at lunchtime. I thought it was the result and she would say that she’s on her way to the canteen.. but to my dismay.. its wasn’t.

 

Message

From : My Pretty Boy

Sorry. I wouldn’t be able to have lunch with you. Something came up. You could just have lunch with Bogart and Hugo so you won’t be alone.

                                                                                                                                

“Something?...” *sigh*

And there’s no way I want to be alone with those two!

 

I texted back.                              

 

Message

To : My Pretty Boy

Okay. But what about your exam result?

 

She didn’t answered.

 

Arrggghhh!!! You brat! Wait ‘till I got my hands on you!

Where are you now? Why are you making me worried?

 

And now I’m here at the study area… waiting for my “girlfriend’.

“Jung… here’s your notes. Thanks.” My classmate handed me my notebook which she borrowed to photocopy.

 

“Ah okay.. thanks..” I lazily put it inside my backpack.

“You’re waiting for your girlfriend?” I nodded. Tiff and I were already close even before I accept her as my friend 5 days ago. Our co-department teased us about our closeness. They know that Tiff and I have no romantic relationship, the term “girlfriend” just stuck.

 

“Hmm… I saw Hwang coming out of the Dean’s office a little while ago..”

“Dean’s office?!” What? Why?

“Anyway, I got to go. See you tomorrow.” My classmate waved and walked away.

 

My phone vibrated. A text message from Blue.

 

Message

From : Pretty Boy

I’m at the parking lot. I’ll be waiting for you.

 

Huh?! At the parking lot already? Aeeisshh! This punk is really---!!!

Wait all you want!

I won’t go!

Curse you!

How dare you leave me behind!

How dare you not answer my calls!

How dare you not answer my text!

I won’t come to you!

I won’t sleep with you tonight!

I won’t!

I won’t!

I won’t!

……………………………      *crossed arms across chest and pouting*

…………………………..       *tapping the foot on the ground*

……………………………      *closed eyes and contemplate*

…………………………..       *contemplate and contemplate and contemplate to the highest level*

 

BLLLAAAAGGGGGGGG!   *two hands landed on the table*

Arrghh!!! Okay! Okay! I’ll go! I’ll go!

 

I arrived at the parking lot. I saw Tiffany leaning at the side of the car looking at me with an expressionless face.

She opened the passenger seat door and signaled me to get inside. I shot her a glare before I entered the car. Hmp! You jerk!

 

She closed my door then got in the driver seat.

“Sorry.. did you wait?...” She asked me.

 

“What do you think? You didn’t answer my calls and texts!” I scoffed.

“Something came up.. sorry Hon.”

Ohh… the Dean’s office thing………

I  softened.

“Babe…….” I her cheek.

 

“My classmate told me that she saw you coming out of the Dean’s office… why?.... what’s wrong Babe?” I kissed her forehead.

“Ohh.. that….” She sighed and pulled out a paper from her back pocket and gave it to me.

 

 

“It’s because of that. The dean wouldn’t believe that I got that score fair and square.” I looked at the paper. It was Blue’s Special Exam result!

“Oh my goodness Babe! You got it perfect!” I exclaimed while looking at the paper.

 

“Yep… I’m hurt and insulted.. but I don’t blame him… I don’t blame those people who won’t believe.” Blue was expressionless but I could feel her sadness.

“Whoah… but Engr. Kwon was with you all the time when you took the exam!”

 

Tiffany sighed again.

“…….but Dean said that Engr. Kwon is my friend’s brother and I’m close to Sang Woo Oppa also.. so there must be something fishy going on.” Blue’s eyes were on the dashboard.

 

“What?! That’s so mean! So what happened? You’re exam was discarded?”

“Well... he gave me another set of questionnaire again.. and I answered it infront of him…..”

“And……….” I’m dying from anticipation.

“I got this instead……” Tiff sighed again and pulled another paper on her back pocket.

“What? Let me see!” Blue was staring at me expressionless.

“Jessi…”

“What? Tell me!”

She slowly unfolded the paper.. as in slowly. Damn! I want to smack her head!

“This! Chhhaaaaarrrraaannnn!!!” She smiled widely while holding the paper.

 

100%.........100%?......... Tiff got 100%?!

 

PAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Yyyyaaaaaaooooouuuccchhhhh!” She yelped when my fist landed on her collarbone.

“What the hell?!” She blurted. I shot her a death glare. I made sure that she would see a violet/black aura on me.

“Hon… relax… why are you angry?....” she said in almost whisper.

“How dare you worry me?! You’re great with acting! Hmp!” I crossed my arms on my chest and looked the other way.

I heard her chuckle.

 

Aww this punk!

 

Blue cupped my face and make me look at her.

Then Blue held my hand and started to sing. She really loves serenading me. *sigh*

 

And I don’t know how I knew it
But I knew it somehow
You’re the answer to the question
No one’s answered till now
And I don’t know what you see
What you see in me
Girl it’s nothing to what I see in you

She was looking straight at me.

She was smiling.

I felt her song… I could feel raging butterflies in my tummy.

I stared at her handsome face.


Stars that glisten
Lips for kissin’
Honey listen it’s true
No one ever loved you better
I love ya honey

And I’ve known a girl or two
But none of them was you
And they could never be what you are to me

Stars that glisten
Lips for kissin’
Honey listen it’s true
No one ever loved you better
I love ya Jessi…. I love you

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you 



I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to a kiss. Our lips moved in a synchronized manner. She stuck out her tongue and I and it. Her body is pressed into mine. Both of us were hugging each other tightly… not wanting to leave any gap between our bodies. And as always, we took turns in probing each others mouth with our tongue. That’s our unspoken rule… give and take. No one is superior than the other.. both are equal.

 

It was a wet and wild kiss. I could feel our mixed saliva on my chin. Thank goodness for Blue’s heavily tinted glass… we’re free to have our make out sessions. ^_^

 

You may think that we’re friends with benefits.. no.. we’re not. We’re just friends that just have a habit of kissing each other. Oh yeah.. I know we had 5 days ago… but it happened only once and no more repeat performance.

And I like to keep it that way.. I don’t want with her to be a habit.

 

Are you sure?... Hihi..^_^

*sigh*

 

We broke the kiss to get some much needed air. She the saliva on my face and I did the same to her.

 

“Jessi……”

“Yeah Babe….” I her hair.

 

“You now the upcoming inter department pageant, right……”

“Uh huh… What about that?”

 

“Well.. the Dean wants me to be a part of that activity…”

“Hmmnn… intermission number….you will sing?” Tiff has a very nice singing voice and Taeyeon Unnie told me that Tiff is a regular on intermission numbers since her freshman year.

 

“No Hon……..”

“Just play an instrument?......”

 

“No……”

“Dance?... Nah! You can’t dance.. So what is it?”

 

Tiff stared at me teary eyed.

“Dean must really hate me because I proved him wrong in front of many people…”

 

“Huh?! What does he want you to do?” I became worried.

“Jess……. Honey……” She hugged me and rested her chin on the crook of my neck.

“……………he wants me to be the representative of Civil Engineering department.”

 

“Wwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt??!!!!!!!!!” 

                                                                                              

________________________________________________________________________________________________--

a/n:     I re-uploaded chap 39