RESIST

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 78         RESIST

 

 

 

A/N : Just a short update. Refer to chapter 74 for this chapter.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

I noticed my girlfriend’s weirdness towards me. She doesn’t devour me like a hungry wolf just like before. Not that I hate it. Actually she gave me a lot of time to rest and recover my strength from all our nightly (and even in broad daylight) “activities”.

 

 

 

Do I think Jessi is cheating on me? Or she doesn’t love me anymore?

 

 

 

Hell No!

 

 

 

My Jessi loves me. I love her so much and I trust her…..

 

Alright…. I could see the lust in her eyes but she kept on fighting the wolf trapped inside her body. If Naruto has the 9 tails inside of his body, well… Jessica has tails.

 

 

 

As I said, I don’t hate Jessi’s full force of restraining the Tails…

 

 

 

 

“…………………………………………………….”

 

 

 

“……………………………………………………”

 

 

 

*cricket sounds*

 

 

 

Ugh!…. Okay fine! I kind of hate it in a way… not because I’m not getting any… but…. *sigh*.. but I have to restrain myself from my addiction which is kissing her passionately on her lips, showering her with feathery kisses on her face and neck and her jaw blah blah blah..and the list goes on.

 

 

 

I have to restrain myself for her to restrain herself also. Aish! Damn sacrifices!

 

 

 

I wonder how my beloved girlfriend kept on going with this. She’s making me proud with her incredible fighting spirit. Unbelievable.

 

 

 

Now, I’m here in Jessi’s room… in her bed… in her arms… half of her upper body on top of me. I wonder… really wonder..

 

 

 

“Babe…..” Jessi called my attention.

 

 

 

“Hmmn?” I turned my attention from the ceiling to my girlfriend’s face.

 

Jessi didn’t answer. She just stared at me….with lustful eyes. Awwwww…. My poor Baby. What can I do to ease your suffering?.... I love you..

 

 

 

“Jessica, your bed is small. I’m pressed to the wall.”

 

 

 

That’s what I told her. But in my mind, I want to pull her into a deep kiss and taste those delicious lips again. Then rip her clothes off and toss them across the room. The straddle her and pin her under me and make her moan my name when I perform my magic. Then….

 

 

 

Oh wait….. when did I became a ert? O.o

 

 

 

Jessi bit her lower lip and looked hurt and confused.

 

 

 

Sheess…. Sorry Babe… I love you…

 

 

 

I turned my head to face the ceiling again. I can’t bear to see the love of my life going through this . But I know something good will come out of this. *cross fingers*

 

 

 

“Sleep. It’s already late.” I told her. I felt her soft warm lips on my right cheek.

 

 

 

Damn it! Your lips should be on my lips! *mentally stomping like a kid*

 

 

 

“I love you……..and I trust you.” I managed to say before dreamland claimed my senses.

 

 

 

I woke up in the middle of the night. Call of nature. Piss… not poop. Just clarifying.

 

 

 

“Mmmnnnn……. Tiff….”

 

 

 

Huh? Was that a moan? O.o

 

 

 

“Tiffannnyyy……..”

 

 

 

Am I dreaming?  O.o

 

 

 

Oh wait! What the?! Is there a hand inside of my pants?   O____O

 

 

 

My senses went to a heightened alert. I opened my eyes just to be surprised by Jessi’s lips moving towards my lips. Soon enough, I got to taste my Jessi’s delicious lips as she kissed me like there’s no tomorrow. Of course I kissed her back with so much intense and passion.

 

 

 

After about 3 minutes of nonstop wet and wild French kissing, I realized what’s happening and gradually pulled away from the kiss….. but I pecked her lips for about 20 times before I came to a full stop.  

 

 

 

Damn it! I have to stop or else I would unleash the Tails again. *sigh*

 

 

 

Jessi’s lips are so delicious. Can you blame me for not restraining myself and kiss her?

 

 

 

I pulled her ert hand from inside my pajama and stared at her sleeping face lovingly. I placed my left hand on her right cheek and caressed it with my thumb.

 

 

 

“My beloved Jessica Jung. I love you so much.” I whispered.

 

 

 

I leaned in and claimed her lips for a short while before climbing off the bed and slept on the floor… right next to my beloved Jessi.

 

 

 

We will have a club meeting later. I wonder what made Rachel, our team manager, was thinking when she asked for a closed door meeting. It was always our coach or team captain who calls for meetings. It’s not part of Rachel’s job description to do this… but she said it is an important matter to discuss.

 

 

 

But…. Why am I feeling a negative vibe about this?....... Anyway.. screw that. I need my precious sleep.

 

 

 

I reached for Jessi’s right hand. I kissed the back of her right hand before going back to dreamland.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  The next chapter would be something to do with chapter 75...