THE RIDE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 94     THE RIDE

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Wake up Babe…” I whispered in Tiff’s left ear. Aish! Why do I have to suffer waking up this sleepyhead? Where is Taeyeon Unnie when you need her?

 

“Babe….. come on.” I slapped her cheek gently for the nth time.

 

“mnjmfhdfuihhfiggfwednjdfvb….”

 

“Aish!” I’m on the edge of pulling out my hair in frustration. I ruffled my hair and stared at my hibernating girlfriend.

 

What am I going to do with you? *sigh*

 

“Is she awake?” I heard Taeyeon unnie’s voice at the door. The knob twisted and the door slowly opened revealing Taeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie.

 

“Oh… she’s still sleeping…” Sunny Unnie said and as if on cue, she and her girlfriend then immediately gave me a suspicious look. Their eyes narrowed on me.

 

I help up my hands in defense. I waved my hands and shook my head frantically.

 

“No! No! I didn’t  drained her. We didn’t made love last night!”

 

And the two of them even stared more suspiciously at me. Cant they just believe that me and Tiff didn’t had a session last night?

 

Is it hard to believe that I could fight my hormones? (Except for that cruel thing that the evil doctor placed in my wrist.)

 

Huh?! Is it hard?!

 

Okay……. Don’t answer that.

 

“I… We…. *sigh*… I was behave last night….” I said defeated. They both nodded slowly but still shooting daggers at me.

 

Argh! Huhu TT.TT

 

“Wake her up and tell her to get ready in 20 minutes. We’re already running late. Sooyoung will be here soon… Yuri is harassing Hyoyeon in the kitchen.” Taeyeon Unnie said expressionless and walked out of Tiff’s room along with her girlfriend.

 

I nodded and turned to my sleeping delicious buffet… I mean.. girlfriend.

 

“Baby------“

 

I stared at her serene face. Her chest rose up and down in interval showing the peacefulness of her sleep. is slightly open showing a portion of her two front teeth.

 

Chest…. Oh… Those s…..

 

Her right arm was raised above her head and her left hand inside her shirt… on top of her delicious and mouth watering toned abs.

 

Tiff’s shirt was lifted up showing  her flawless smooth skin. Ohh…. How I love to massage my delicious girlfriend’s amazing abs.

 

“Yuri… Hyoyeon… HyoRi?... jhasddsfygflhcfkjggj.. goosebumps…”

 

Huh?! O____O

 

My future wife is sleep talking again…..

 

“Uhhhmmm…. Jessi……” Tiff stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

 

Ah… finally.

 

“Good morning Babe…” She greeted with a cute puppy smile. Then she yawned and stretched out her limbs like a cute fluffy puppy.

 

Awww… cute! Hehe. ^_^

 

I can’t wait for that puppy to ---- okay…. Its still early for censored stuff.

 

“What time is it? Did I overslept again?” She looked around with her barely opened eyes. Then she locked her gaze on me. Her brows formed a single line.

 

“Why do I feel exhausted?...”

 

Huh?  O___O

 

She stared at me as if saying… ‘Jessi.. WHAT.DID.YOU.DO?’ Argh! Seriously! Can I not be a ert for a while in your eyes? Is that impossible?!

 

Nevermind. Don’t answer.

 

“Are you accusing me of molesting you?”  I narrowed my eyes on her. She lazily blinked and answered me as if it’s the obvious thing in the world.

 

“Do I even have to accuse you?”

 

Argh! Damn it!

 

“Aish! Get up from bed and take a bath and prepare yourself immediately. We have a couple of hours to reach the resort. We’re getting late!” I scolded her.

 

“………………………………”

 

“Why aren’t you moving? I told you to get out of bed already!”

 

“I can’t do that….”

 

“And why is that so?”

 

“Because you’re on top of me…..”

 

Huh?!  O.o

 

“And Jessi……please pull out your hand from inside my shorts.”

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

“Bogart…. Your shorts is ed. Let me fix that for you.”

 

“No thanks. Keep your hand to yourself.”

 

“Why would I do that if I could get my hands on you.”

 

“Stop teasing me!”

 

“Are you starting to give in?”

 

Aish! Why do I have to sit in between the flirting HyoRi during the trip out of town? Agghh… I shouldn’t made Jessi angry…. Now.. I’m being tortured.

 

I stared at Jessi thru the rear view mirror. She was looking outside the window and when she felt that I was looking at her, she glared at me through the rear view mirror and looked away again.

 

*sigh*

 

Taeyeon Unnie is the driver, Sunny Unnie ofcourse was seated in the passenger seat. I’m in between Hugo and Bogart in the middle seat. Sooyung Unnie and my drama queen girlfriend were seated at the back. We’re on the Pajero on the way to our out of town sembreak vacation .

 

What did I do this time? Why is she angry?

 

Am I wrong when I told her that I don’t need to accuse her? I didn’t mean anything bad. Argh! I really don’t understand her… but… I love her… my HorJess. *lovestruck grin*

 

This is supposed to be fun. Why am I sulking here in between Hugo and Bogart?! Arrrgghhh!!

 

 

 

Sooyung’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

My captain and bestfriend, Taeyeon…. Having a conversation with Sunny… trapped in their own world and mature boring talk.

 

The two ace players of football team, Kwon and Kim…. Kwon literally getting her hands inside Kim’s pants… and Kim… shouting .

 

Younger Expressionless Hwang, Stephie,… sulking but still expressionless.. on the verge of throwing up because of HyoRi’s display of ual harassment… and Jessica… duck lips.. obviously pissed.

 

 

All of them….

 

Trapped in their own world.

 

Love. Lust. Immaturity. Maturity. Playfulness.  Seriousness.

 

Are Taeyeon and Sunny going strong?

 

Did Stephie unconsciously angered Jessica again?

 

And when would these people realize that Yuri is actually Hyoyeon?

 

And why is that I don’t have a loveteam?

 

Ahhhh…… *sigh* The wonders of life. You wouldn’t really understand what life gives you and what is going to happen tomorrow.

 

But now… what matters the most to me.. is that I have my information notes with me. And I am looking forward to compute the probability of Yuri’s success in Hyoyeon.

 

*continues scribbling in the notebook what she’s thinking*

 

*fixes glasses*

 

*glasses shimmered with soundeffects*

*stops writing and ponders*

 

But…… it would be nice if Juhyun Unnie is here…but that’s impossible because she’s much worse that Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie….” I heard Jessica called. I was snapped out of my thoughts.

 

“Hmmn?” I looked at her lifting my two brows.

 

“Sooyoung Unnie…..Why are you blushing?”

 

O_______O

 

    >.<

 

 

 

Sunny’s P.O.V.

 

 

“So….. that’s what happened…”

 

“Yeah…. Couldn’t stop it though.” I nodded at Taeyeon and the topic ended there. We talked about an episode of a crime series that she watched. Our eyes now both on the road ahead.

Then I heard her scoff.  I looked at her.

 

“What is it?” I asked her.

 

“I just can’t believe I have to babysit these idiots. Its supposed to be a vacation.” She said expressionless, eyes still on the road.

 

“Do you rather want to be with your friends?” I asked her referring to her team mates and classmates. She remained silent.

 

“Yeonie?….” I cocked my head waiting for her reply. I’m kinda hurt to be honest.

 

“…………………………………………”

 

I looked at the road again. This walking ball of ego wouldn’t answer anyway.

 

“Sundae…….These idiots…. Are my friends.”

 

O_______O

 

I turned to her and there’s a faint smile on her lips. I softened. Ahhh… Hwang Taeyeon… you’re just dumb as your sister.

 

“But still… its annoying to have these immature bunch of idiots with me on a vacation. That’s why I brought Sooyoung so she could help with babysitting.”

 

“Ahh… aren’t they a lovely sight?” Taeyeon added with sarcasm.

 

I turned to the others who were sitting behind me and Taeyeon. Yeah… and its really a lovely sight… in a sarcastic.. twisted way.

 

Stephie…… sulking in between Hyoyeon and Yuri.

 

Hyoyeon…. Trying to pry away Yuri’s scandalous hands from slipping inside her pants.

 

Jessica……. Annoyed drama queen as usual.

 

Sooyoung……. Writing while mumbling….did she said Juhyun?..... And blushing.

 

Yuri……. Accomplished her goal…. Then a hysterically screaming Hyoyeon could be heard.

 

This will be a looooooonnnnggggg ride. *sigh*

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Few days ago.. I stumbled upon a 2004 japanese movie SWING GIRLS. I had fun watching it. Its a really good movie.. if you're into music.