I AM NUMBER 4

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 84   I AM NUMBER 4

 

 

“Good morning Babe… mwah!” Jessica kissed the fresh Tiffany at the moment Tiffany entered the dining area of the Jungs.  Tiffany wrapped her right arm on Jessica’s shoulder and stared at her girlfriend lovingly.

 

“What’s with the face?” Jessica chuckled as she referred to Tiffany’s dorky grin.

 

“Is there something wrong with smiling?” Tiffany asked still grinning dorkily.

 

“You’re not smiling… you’re grinning like a dork. Stop doing that before bad wind blows on your face and make your face like that for permanent.” Jessica teased.

 

“I’m just…touched. You cooked for me.” Tiffany pecked Jessica’s lips then turned her attention to the steaming bowl of breakfast on the table.

 

“I know you love creamy macaroni soup… I made it for you. Eat well Sweetheart.” Now its Jessica’s turn to grin dorkily as she presented the meal to her beloved Tiffany.

 

“Ouuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhh!!!!”

 

Tiffany’s scream of pain filled the household.

 

“Sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!I’m sorry Babe! I love you!” Jessica pulled Tiffany and wrapped her arms around her wincing girlfriend. She gently massaged the surrounding of Tiffany’s injured left love handle.

 

“I’m sorry Babe. I forgot that you have a wound on your left love handle.” Jessica told Tiffany in a motherly tone then peck Tiffany’s lips for multiple times.

 

Tiffany just sighed.

 

“You should have atleast say sorry with punching my wounded body.”

 

The wound was from last night… courtesy of who? Guess? Of course Jessica. After biting Tiffany’s neck like a vampire until Tiffany reached , Jessica went for another round and bit Tiffany’s love handle. And when the going gets tough, she got too excited and bit HARD Tiffany’s unsuspecting love handle.. almost tore Tiffany’s flesh.

 

“You bit my neck, my love handle… you scratched my back with you blunt nails… and my back is still bleeding… you slap my cheeks.. *sigh*… why do I have a sadist girlfriend?...” Tiffany said hopelessly.

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes. Tiffany smiled nervously.

 

“Ahh! Let’s eat before the soup gets cold.” Tiffany said in a bit cheery tone and looked at the steaming bowl of macaroni soup to avoid Jessica’s dagger eyes.

 

“Tch!” She heard Jessica scoffed.

 

“I love you Jessica…” Tiffany said sheepishly then leaned for a short but deep kiss.

 

“…” Jessica mumbled.

 

The couple sat beside each other. Jessica picked up the spoon and scoops a spoonful of soup. She brought the soup close to her lips then started blowing on the steaming food on the spoon.

 

After blowing for a couple of times, Jessica tasted the food to test if Tiffany’s tongue could accept the macaroni soup. When she felt that the steam had subsided a bit, Jessica brought the spoonful to Tiffany’s expecting mouth.

 

“Uhhmmm…uhhmm…” Tiffany closed her eyes and nods in satisfaction.

 

“Tastes good right?” Jessica asked. Tiffany gave her a thumbs up.

 

“It’s delicious. You’re really a good cook.” Tiffany stated.

 

“Nahh… not as great as you.” Jessica playfully nudged Tiffany’s shoulder. “It is really delicious, I know. Jessica proudly added.

 

“But not as delicious as you…..” Tiffany whispered seductively on Jessica’s ear. Jessica blushed and giggled like a love struck teenager.

 

Jessica continued to feed Tiffany. As the 3rd bowl of soup came, Tiffany feeds herself because Jessica was busy staring at her with dreamy eyes.

 

“Why do you love me?” Jessica suddenly asked out of nowhere. The question was filled with loving tone and a sweet smile lingering on her lips.

 

Tiffany stopped from eating and looked at Jessica. The spoonful of macaroni soup that was supposed to enter Tiffany’s open mouth was left hanging and eventually dropped back to the bowl.

 

“Love you?” Jessica frowned when Tiffany jokingly fell into a deep thought.

 

“Jerk!” Jessica mumbled and stood up but Tiffany was fast to restrain her drama queen of a girlfriend. Tiffany chuckled as Jessica crossed her arms and roll her eyes over the teasing Tiffany.

 

Tiffany pulled Jessica to sit in her lap. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and kissed Jessica’s nape. Tiffany chuckled again before clearing .

 

“I love you Jessica Jung…. I can’t answer your question because I can’t find the right words to explain to you why I love you. Just always remember that I love you… My Jessi.

 

“You won’t exchange me for anything else?” Jessica

 

“It depends….” Tiffany

 

Jessica pouted and Tiffany burst into laughter. She hugged Jessica  much tighter and showered her with feathery kisses.

 

“Tiff…. Its your birthday tomorrow. Do you have any plans?”

 

“I should be asking you that…..” Tiffany’s innocent statement became seductive and ually suggestive when it reached Jessica’s ert ears.

 

Jessica slowly turned to face Tiffany. The couple was busy staring lovingly at each other and when their lips were about to connect, a voice boomed.

 

“Good morning kids!!!”

 

“Aww Dad! What a nice timing!” Jessica said sarcastically.

 

“Oh… my baby is so grumpy. It’s a nice day today! We should have fun and enjoy it! Group hug!!!” Daddy Jung spread his arms and dived towards the couple. He captured the couple in a warm embrace while swaying side to side.

 

“Dad! Stop it!” Jessica tried to break free from her dad’s super hug.

 

“Uhm… good morning to you, Dad….. and please loosen your grip on my neck.” Tiffany said in her normal tone which is expressionless.

 

“Ooops!! Sorry daughter number 4.” Daddy Jung released the couple then patted Tiffany’s head like a pet.

 

“Number 4?” Jessica asked her dad quizzically. Tiffany just stared expressionless at Daddy Jung.

 

“Yes. Number 4! Sunny is 1, You are number 2 sweetheart, Taeyeon is daughter number 3 and lastly, Tiffany is number four.” Daddy Jung grinned.

 

“I don’t get it…” Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Anyway, number 4……. Are you okay now? You look both murderous and suicidal last night…” Daddy Jung asked Tiffany in a serious tone.

 

“Dad…. not now..” Jessica tried to stop her dad.

 

“I hope…… I hope the two of you are not having problems… are you guys having problems with your relationship?” Daddy Jung was sincerely worried.

 

“No dad. Jessi and I aren’t having problems with our relationship. It was something from school… school thing…”

 

Daddy Jung stared at Tiffany suspiciously.

 

“I’m just worried and frustrated because of my grades. Grades are important for me to be able to qualify to the tournament next semester.”

 

Well, what Tiffany said was indeed true…. But she didn’t tell the truth.

 

“So…. You guys don’t have any problems?” Daddy Jung asked.

 

“The problem is you Dad. You ask too many questions. Get out of here and don’t ruin our make out session.” Jessica playfully shooed her father away.

 

“You guys…….”

 

“Yes Dad! We’re ok. We love each other and we don’t have any problems with out relationship! Now shoo and go to Mom!” Jessica pulled her father out of the kitchen.

 

“I love you Dad… and oh! Good morning.” Jessica said as she dismissed her father and kiss his cheek.

 

“I love you too Baby Girl.. now go on and have a happy time with your girlfriend.” Daddy Jung kissed Jessica’s forehead then winked at Tiffany. Jessica blushed madly.

 

“Yeah number two… come to number four. Number four will make you happy.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile to Jessica. Jessica felt her knees weakened.

 

“I’m going to fetch you Mom from the grocery. You guys take care.” Daddy Jung bid farewell.

 

“Dad……..” Daddy Jung turned around and looked at Tiffany.

 

“What is it honey?” He asked smiling.

 

“Which of you husband and wife is a sadist on bed?” Tiffany asked nonchalantly. Jessica choked and Daddy Jung blushed.

 

“Uhh..Err…Errmm…. No one… Uhm… why do you ask?” Daddy Jung answered uncomfortably.

 

“Babe… stop it..” Jessica tried to stop Tiffany but Tiffany is Tiffany.

 

“Because she’s a sadist in bed. I want to know who she got it from.”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : GOT TOO BUSY WITH WORK. LACK OF SLEEP, DRENCHED AND SOAKED IN RAIN AND MUD EVERY DAMN DAY. BAD WEATHER AND FLOOD BECAME A BLESSING IN DISGUISE... BECAUSE FOR JUST A DAY... I WAS ABLE TO REST MY WORN OUT BODY.