TOO EAGER?

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 15    TOO EAGER?

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

DDDIINNNGGGGG    DOOONNNGGG

 

DDDIINNNGGGGG    DOOONNNGGG

 

The sound of the door bell echoed in my ears. I keep on pressing the button over and over again hoping that the gate of our house will open immediately.

“Gosh! Why are they taking so long?” I thought to myself. I’m starting to get annoyed.

“Mom, Dad! I’m here.” I yelled while pressing the door bell again. Aghh! This is so annoying. I wanted to enter our house so badly… scratch that…. I wanted to get away from this tall airhead beside me.

I glanced at the tall figure beside me. She was massaging her back that was hit by doc Eunjung’s flying kick. Her face spelled pain.

 

Pshh! Serves you right! Why did I even agree for her to take me home?

And diarrhea?! All this time she thought I have diarrhea?! My goodness!

 

You’re mad because she thought you had diarrhea or because you wanted her to know that you were aroused? The annoying little voice inside my head started intriguing again.

 

Blue noticed that I’m looking at her. She faced me and forced a smile while still rubbing her back. She looked away, maybe rubbing her back through the fabric was not enough, she slid hand under her shirt then pulls her shirt up and started to continue massaging her back.  

I watch her as she gently massages her back. That looked really painful. I felt a little pity for her. Just little…. I’m still mad at her.

 

And because her shirt was pulled up, it showed her delicious and mouth watering abs. One of the reasons that made me wear her pants and undies.

Jessi…. You like what you see?...

No! I don’t!

Look at those creamy love handles…. Ohh….

Those abs….. ahhh….

Stop it!

 

I swallowed my saliva. Oh my… why do I feel so thirsty?

 

“Mom! Dad! Please open the gate.” I banged the gate in frustration.

Blue looked at me with puzzled eyes.

 

“What’s with the rush? Oh… do you need to use the bathroom badly? She asked… expressionless.

 

Will you just shut up?! I glared at her then I turned my attention to the door bell again. Hmp!

I turned my attention to her. She arched her back while still massaging it.

 

My stupid eyes glued on Blue’s bare flesh…. On her abs…. curvy love handles…

I wonder what it feels to touch those spots?... or even taste?... Ahh… hihi…

 

I shook my head trying to shoo the idea away. I must be tired.

She was facing me but her attention wasn’t on me. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head tilted sidewards.

 

“Ahh.. Ughh..” I heard her grunt in pain.

Ohh… maybe doc Eunjung had overdone it. I felt a nudge of pain in my chest.

 

She turned her back on me… now slightly pounding her back.

I was about to turn my attention back to the door bell when I noticed a mark on her back.

My brows furrowed. My intuition tells me something’s not right.

 

I took few steps and closed the gap between us. I held her bare toned midsection.

She got surprised and stared at me, confused and questioning.

 

“Does it really heart that much?” I asked her. My anger melted and I can’t explain.

“Uh-huh…” She nodded and gave me a faint smile.

“Let me see that…” I checked her (y) back.

What the?!

“Ahhhh...” I let out a surprised grunt. It was bruise…. A bruise with a shape of a shoe print and eggplant as its color.

 

Ohh…… my poor Blue.

Wait! Did I just called her “MY”?

 

“What is it?” her voice snapped me back to reality.

“Jessi…” Our eyes met. Her eyebrows furrowed again.

 

“You have a bruise. It looks like a shoe print… and it’s really violet.” I gave her a nervous smile.

“Ohh… that explains why I still feel her foot on my back.”

I smiled at her remark. Ahhh… this Blue is really something….

I felt the urge to help her ease the pain a little bit.

“Let me help you with that……”

 

My left hand gently massaged the sides of her bruise. She bit her lower lip.

My right hand went into her abs.

Ahhh… finally……

Clear those cobwebs Jess!

My palm rubbed her abs in circular motion. She inhaled lungful of air.

I smiled.

 

Sheess! Why am I enjoying this?

No! I’m not enjoying this! I’m just happy that I could help this poor airhead.

 

I felt her abs contracted with every of my hand. Her breathing becomes heavy.

“Jessi…….” I heard her call my name.

 

I massaged the surrounding of her bruise and accidentally pressed it hard. She arched her back.

“Aahhhh Jjjjeeessssiiii…” she let out a loud groan.

“Oh baby…. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I told her and gave her a back hug.

 

“Okay… please continue.”

I started to massage her back again and my other hand still feeling her abs. Did I just say feeling?

 

“Ohh… yes.. that’s it.” She’s now smiling… in ecstasy?!

 

Your mind is playing tricks with you again, Jess. She’s just smiling.

 

“You like that?”  I whispered in her ear. Whoah! Where is this leading to?

“Uhhmmnn….Ohh… yeeesss….. Jessi….”

 

I snuggled closer to her, my hands not stopping their movements.

I bit my lower lip and I closed my eyes.

 

“You want more?” I asked teasingly.

 

“Uhh… Jess….. more of that…. please.”

 

Oh God……. Blue………

 

 

“Atlast! You opened the gate!” A voice made me open my eyes.

My eyes darted on the direction of the voice. It was a guy…. our neighbor standing near me and Blue.

“Bro, you should opened the gate a while ago. These two were too eager! They couldn’t hold it anymore!” he added.

Good thing my dad was still on the other side of the gate. He didn’t see me and Blue. I quickly removed my hands from Blue and faced the man.

I glared at him.

 

T o my surprise, he just chuckled. What’s wrong with this neighbor of ours?

He step closer to me and whispered in my ear.

“I respect your ual preference… but it may be a boy or a girl you like… you should be a little not liberated.”

Huh?!    O.o

 

“It’s okay to show your love, kids…. But don’t show it to the whole neighborhood.”

 

I got confused. Whole neighborhood? What?...... Why?....

“Oh! What’s going on here?” I heard my dad’s voice.

“Are you guys enjoying the party?” Dad asked to our guy neighbor, smiling.

 

Party?! What party?!

 

I felt pairs of eyes pierce my whole body.

The loud dance songs.. the noisy chit chats…..

 

OH.

MY.

GOD.

 

This is not real!

 

I turned around. I felt like my soul separated from my body.

 

I met the gaze of people staring at me and Blue… their jaws dropped and eyes wide opened.

 

And then I remembered……

 

There’s a birthday party on our neighbor’s house.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :  Not really an interesting chapter...... drinking cola with red wine while typing this.