IN HER CLAWS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 58   IN HER CLAWS

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Babe… babe… babe wake up…….” Jessi’s voice echoed in my ears. I felt my body violently rocked back and forth as my girlfriend wakes me up harshly.

 

Aish! Does she really have to do that?!

 

“Ohhh….. Babe… Urrrrggghhhhh… “ I opened my eyes and rubbed it. I slowly and groggily sat up from Jessica’s bed. My half opened eyes scanned the wholeness of her room.

 

“Hey hey hey! Look here! Look here!” Jessi snapped her fingers in front of my face and then cupped my cheeks.

 

I gave her sleepy blinks then pouted.

 

“Haaahhhuuuuuummmmmmm…” I grunted and closed my eyes again as I threw my head back.

 

“Waaakkkkkkkeeeeeeee Uuupppppppppp!!!!”

 

I felt Jessi’s hand went from my cheeks to my collar then she shook me violently again. My body as well as my head rocked back and forth as if intensity 20 earthquake was happening.

 

“Babe…I’mmmm…aaaa….wwwaaaaakkkeee…. “

 

She stopped shaking me and cupped my face. Whoah.. am I sleepy or am I drunk? Sheeessh… Why do I have a sadist for a girlfriend? *sigh*

 

“Good morning to you, too, Babe.” I told her with a hint of sarcasm.

 

“Ohh…..” She retracted.

 

“What a nice way to greet your sleepy, exhausted and handsome girlfriend..” I mocked with my expressionless face and tone.

 

“Good Saturday morning to my handsome Babe. I love you.” She made a cute pout and pinched my cheeks.

 

“And?...”

 

“Get your off the bed and take a bath already! You’re going to be late!” She told me.

 

“Huh?... Late for what?...” I asked lazily.

 

“For your out of town fieldtrip! You should have slept early last night.” She scolded me. When her words sank in my brain, I gave her a “what-the--its-your-fault-‘coz-your-” look.

 

I couldn’t believe that my and violent girlfriend blames me for not able to sleep early last night. Tsk tsk. *sigh again*

 

“Well… just to freshen up your memory my dear Jessi.. I slept early last night. But I was awakened by a hungry wolf sitting on top of me, me and touching my privates.” I answered nonchalantly and Jessi was frozen on the spot with her face flaming red in embarrassment.

 

I crawled out of her bed and made my way to the bathroom with my whole ness. Seriously… my girlfriend will make me catch a cold.

 

“Wait…” She said.

 

“Hmn?”

 

“I’ll shower you.” She said.

 

“What? I’m not a kid anymore. I can take a bath by myself.” I told her.

 

“No! I will shower you. We will shower together. That’s final!” She stood up from the bed and walked towards me…well… obviously . The only time that we won’t be is when we have our monthly periods. And as if was destiny playing tricks on me, me and my girlfriend have the same cycle.. as in same exact cycle.

 

Being with her is so physically exhausting. Sometimes I even ask myself why did I even asked her to be my girlfriend. Aish! But everytime I look at her… I know why.. *smiles tenderly*

 

“No monkey business Jess… we already had 8 rounds. I’m still exhausted and sore.” I warned her.

 

She sighed and cross her arms above her chest. She tilted her head to the right, pouted and scanned my body from head to foot then foot to head.

 

Ohh.. she’s thinking about monkey business again. What a ert. *sigh*

 

“Jessi……” I narrowed my eyes.

 

“Let’s check on your things first. Come on.” She gestured for me to go to her.

 

“But I have to take a bath now.” Then its her turn to narrow her eyes on me.

 

“Wait.. I’ll just wash my face and brush my teeth.” Her eyebrows furrowed but nodded after a while.

 

“Okay Babe…..” I lazily walked towards her. She kneeled on the side of her bedside table where my small varsity bag was placed. She lifted the bag and dropped it above the smelling bed. She opened the bag and I stood in front of it.

 

“I want to see what you prepared for this trip. Pull out the things that I will enumerate, okay?” She told me.

 

“Okay Mom..” I answered. She hit my nape.

 

Ahhhh! Seriously!!!

 

“Face towel?” Jess

 

“Check.” Me

 

“Extra clean clothes?” Jess

 

“Check.” Me

 

“Insect repellant?” Jess

 

“Energy bars?..O wait.. I don’t have to ask that.” Jess

 

“……………*sigh*………………” Me

 

“Extra towel for body sweat?” Jess

 

“Check.” Me

 

“Deospray?” Jess

 

“Check.”

 

“Wallet?” Jess

 

“Check.” Me

 

“Laminated photo of us?” Jess

 

“…………*sigh again*………..” Me

 

“Check.” Me

 

“Now.. let’s go shower.” She shoved me into her bathroom and dragged me to her bathtub. She took the shower head from the shower head holder and aimed it at me.

 

“But its too early for you to take a shower. It’s only 4 in the morning.” I tried to stop her ‘coz I know where this is leading to.

 

“It’s okay Babe… I want to see you get on the service bus.” She the shower and started lathering me with soap.

 

“But its too early. The school would still be closed at that time….” I said.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I started to soap the delicious body of my girlfriend. She was one of those who was chosen to come and join an out of town educational fieldtrip by our department. They would go visit a dam today.

 

Damn that dam!

 

“But its too early. The school would still be closed at that time….” She said.

 

“It’s okay Babe… I’ll just hang out to Ministop across our school.” I told her while continuously soaping her delicious body.

 

“You sure?...” She asked. I nodded in response.

 

I soaped the surrounding of her . My byuntae mind kicked in again when I noticed my girlfriend’s hardening s due to cold water.

 

I swallowed hard as I stared at her inviting perky pink s. The surrounding of her s were still redish in color… thanks to me. Hihi ^_^

 

Oh no s! You can’t tempt me.

 

Tiff’s s stood proud as if mocking me.

 

Oh yeah? Jess? You can resist me? Hehe ^_^

 

I could and I would! Hmp!

 

Really Jess?.. Come on.. taste me… hehe ^_^

 

No! Shut up!

 

Come on Jess.. me… us.. Hehe ^_^

 

I said no!

 

Damn you s! I know you’re delicious but…. Arrgghhh!!!

 

In my annoyance to Tiff’s tempting s, I frantically brushed the soap on her hitting and flicking her hard s over and over at the process. My stupidness caused Tiff to moan in pleasure.

 

“Ohhhh….. Uhhmmmffff…. Jess…..”

 

Damn it! I should finish this.

 

“Ahh… Jessiiiiiiii……”

 

Oh no! please don’t moan.. please stop .. Oh my.. I’m getting aroused again.

 

I started on rinsing Tiff’s upper body. And her arrogant s stared at me again with its proud demeanor.

 

Come on Jess… us.. you know you want us.. hehe ^_^

 

No! No! and No!

 

Flick us, toss us and us… Hehe  ^_^

 

My hand that was on Tiff’s shoulder glided down and my finger accidentally.. I repeat.. accidentally landed and pressed Tiff’s .

 

“Ohhh.. Jess… what are you doing?” She asked with closed eyes. She bit her lower lip. I promise she looks so seductive.

 

“Oh sorry..” I removed my finger from her .

 

“Ohhh.. shiiitttt…. Jesssiiiii… I said.. ahhhh… no.. uhhhmm… monkey.. ahhhh… business…” Tiff moaned and put her hands on my shoulders. She arched her body, squirmed and panted.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Jessi.. Babe… It….. feels… so… ahhh.. amazing… ummff.. but.. ohhh… stop…ahhh.. please… ohh .. stop.. hhhaaaahhhhhh… uummfff..”

 

Huh? What is she talking about?

 

Hey Jessi! Does your body have its own mind? Hehe  ^_^

 

Damn these s! Teasing again!

 

Come on Jess! us now! Hehe.. ^_^

 

We want to be enclosed in your warm mouth again.. Hehe  ^_^

 

“Please… Babe.. stop… ahhhh… please… ohh… I might.. ugghhh… not….. able… ahhhhh… to… join.. ummpphh.. the.. fieldtrip if… Oh my.. ahhhhhh…. If you keep… Jessiiiii… ahhhhh… on.. doing this… Oh !... You will… ohhhh.. make me… unnnngggghhhhhh… lose my…. Uhmmmnnn… energy…” Tiff pleaded in between panting and .

 

“What do you mean Babe? Stop what?!” I asked her. What’s going on with Tiff? I’m not doing anything to her.

 

“Babe… pull out you fingers now! Oh crap! Ahhhhh…” She weakly demanded.

 

“Pull out my fingers?.. What why?” Then I felt warm gooey liquid wrapped around my fingers. My eyes widen.

 

Oh my… did I unconsciously?.......

 

I looked down.

 

Oh !   OoO

 

My fingers were ing in and out of her core. I looked at her pleading and pleasure stricken face then my eyes darted on her angry s again. I could hear them chanting to be and to be pleasured with again.

 

Oh well… They’re my babies afterall. Hehe. Okay babies! Here comes Mommy! *o*

 

 

Sorry Babe.. we’ll just drive our way to your fieldtrip location.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N :  Sterilized Milk