DISCHARGED

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 104  DISCHARGED

 

 

 

“Hey Stephanie. How are you doing? I was happy when I heard the news that you woke up.”

 

The person walked towards the sleeping Tiffany.

 

“They said that you’re recovering well.........”

 

The person reached on Tiffany’s bandaged torso with traces of fresh blood. A wicked smile evident on the person’s face.

 

“.... But I think you............. should rest more....”

 

The wicked smile turned into a soft and contented one when the person’s hand landed on the sleeping girl’s torso.

 

“I’ve been a fan of you for a long time, Unnie. You’re my idol..aside from Juhyun Unnie. But I am sad that both of my idols shared the same fate. You were both shot.”

 

“Rich people’s gambling addiction is really deadly. They treat atlethes like expendable pawns. I am really glad that your okay now, Unnie. You are strong like Juhyun Unnie.”

 

The person sat on the bed and continued talking as if Tiffany could hear her.

 

“Do you think your coach or someone from the coaching staff have to do something with this? Sorry... I didnt mean to sound malicious but... I was just thinking.

 

“Something like that happened in my school. Someone from the coaching staff was found guilty of plotting an assault for an atlethe.”

 

“He admitted that he was promised a big pay by a high ranking executive just to make sure that the rival team that the executive placed his bet, win.”

 

“Too nasty,eh...”

 

Tiffany stirred. A smile crept on the sleeping girl’s face.

 

“Jessi..........” Tiffany mumbles. The stranger chuckled.

 

“Are you dreaming about Jessica Unnie? Quite a good catch, huh? To be honest, I had an instant crush on her when I saw on youtube a fancam of you with her.”

 

Tiffany stirred again.Face contorted this time.

 

“I heard she has an attitude. If you got tired of her, you could just give her to me. I will gladly accept her with wide open arms.

 

Then Tiffany suddenly moved. Her arm swung violently and it hit Yonna’s unsuspecting casted leg.

 

“Ow! Ow! My leg! Unnie! I’m just kidding!”

 

Yoona continued her grunting fit while massaging her casted leg. It felt like her leg bone shattered into sand granules.

 

“Yoona!” Someone yelled outside.

 

“Okay. I’ll go back to my room now. Broken leg isn’t bad afterall...I got to see you up close and personal. Well..it would be much better if we didnt meet in this kind of situation.”

 

“Anyway, Unnie, I have to go.”

 

The girlnamed Yoona slowly walked out of the room with the help of a crutch. After 3 small steps away from Tiffany’s bed, she turned aound and grabbed the apple which Jessica left on Tiffany’s hand.

 

“And thanks for the apple!”

 

Yoona walked out of Tiffany’s room. She stood by the door of her room while arguing with the nurse that she’s waiting fo someone that’s why she couldn't enter her room just yet.

 

She entered her idol’s room not just to spazz. Actually,she was quite scared, shy and nervous to enter Tiffany’s room. She changed her mind when she saw a suspicious looking man lurking near Tiffany’s room. The guy is handsome,  yes, but still, suspicious.

 

The moment Jessica stepped out of the room, her eyes went wide open. She quickly went inside Tiffany’s room without hesitation.

 

She smirked with her victory upon seeing her idol upclose and personal. She smiled wickedly being proud of how brave she was in having the strength to see her idolwithout spazzing to death and squeal like a five year old kid.

 

Then, after few minutes of struggling from the nurse’s grip that kept on pulling her inside her room, she finally spotted the person she was waiting for... and that person had another two people on her tail.

 

Yoona turned into the nurse and smiled. She entered her room and left the dumbfounded nurse still at the door.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand....

 

Phone rang.

 

“How was it?”

 

“Sorry boss. I failed. She was never left alone.” A man answered. Worry evident on his handsome face. He was gripping his phone.

 

The person on the other end of the line sighed.

 

“That Yo Won backed out, then, you failed. You’re a bunch of useless s!” The man on the end of the line hissed with venom.

 

The one scolded had his head hung low.

 

“We can’t take on the other key players like Seo, Kwon and Kim. That would be pretty obvious”

 

“Excuse me for asking boss.... are you going to drop this one?” The guy asked in a scared and unsure tone. His curiosity got the best of him.

 

“No. They already took a lot of money away from me. I will make them pay a higher price.”

 

‘So why don’t you bet on them instead? It would be a lot easier.’ The minion thought to himself.

 

“I am so disappointed that the stray bullet didnt killed her. I thought I hit the jackpot that I don’t need to kill her with my own hands. But I was wrong. “

 

“But what can I do?...The opportunity already slipped away. Anyway.. I’ll proceed to plan B.........” There was a pause. Scary and eerie.

 

 

“I will take on the middle stringers instead.” Then the man on the other end of the line let out an evil laugh. The other one cringed in fright.

 

 

 

 

After a week in the hospital, Tiffany was finally discharged. The doctors allowed Tiffany to rest at home and Doc Eunjung to attend on Tiffany’s medical requirements.

 

Tiffany’s ordeal became a big news. She was one of people that got shot during New Year celebration. Some were okay, some critical and some didn’t even made it.

 

Police and special action force were investigating. And even the senate joined the investigation, ranting about the Gun Ban and all of that stuff.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Oh hey! Why did you turned it off? I was watching.” I told Jessi with my usual monotonous voice and expressionless face.

 

“You should rest.” She said while slowly climbing on my bed.

 

Ohhhh... so y.

 

“But I had been resting for the whole week. I’m bored to death.”

 

“Dont talk about death.” She glared at me.

 

“Sorry Babe...” Yeah.. I should not make ajoke out of that.

 

“I love you Jessi.......” I told her.

 

“I love you too, Tiff.”

 

PJs is on the top of my fashion list nowadays. I wore pj top... unbottoned. Easy access for cleaning my wounds... and easy access for my girlfriend’s magical mouth.

 

“You’re bored?” She asked softly.

 

“Hmmnn...” I hummed.

 

“Mind if I try to wash away that boredom?” She purred. Oh my!

 

“Ugghhhhhh.....” I grunted in ual agony. I stared at her beautiful face. She stared at me with twinkling glassy eyes.

 

“I love you....” I said once again...for the nth time that day. She smiled with tears breaming on her expressive eyes. She crawled on top of me,our heads leveled.

 

We stared at each other. Gently run our fingers on each other’s cheek.

 

“I love you too....” She anwered.

 

As if on cue,our heads moved towards each other, closing the gap between our lips. I could feel my pants being pulled down.

 

I let out a throaty moan.

 

As Jessi’s fingers slid inside of my throbing and started to move in and out, I remembered something.. but I wasnt sure what it was.

 

“Unngghhh.... Tiff...” Jessi moaned when I the crookof her neck. She pumped faster.

 

“Ahhh ... Babe....” I hissed in pleasure. I buckled my hip to meet Jessi’s s.. then I heard the familiar JeTi incantation.

 

 

“I’m not seeing this! I’m not seeing this! I’m not hearing this! I’m not hearing this! La la la la la.”

 

Yeah... I remember... Bogart is in my room to clean my wounds.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________