THE CRAZIES

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 56      THE CRAZIES

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I don’t know how long I had been staring at the ceiling and sighing deeply from time to time. Arrrgghhh! This is so frustrating! I want to kiss Tiff! I want to touch Tiff! I want to make love with Tiff!

 

Damn! I can’t even snuggle to Tiff’s warm body! I’m going crazy!!!

 

“Ahhhhhhh…. Taeyeon…. Uhhhmmmmm…”

 

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh… Sunnnnnyyyyyyy….. Faasssteerr… Haarrddeeeerrr…”

 

And the loud moans of those two on the other room were hammering my ears.

 

Unnies… you’re not helping….. T^T

 

“Uhhgghhhh… Suuunnyyyy… mmoooreeeee…”

 

“Ohhhhhh…. Taaaeeeeeyyyyeeeooonnnn… Aaahhhh….”

 

I buried my head under a pillow and cover my ears tightly. I’ve been hearing their noises for a while not because I want to hear it.. it just happened that those two were really ahhmm.. loud.

 

I want to cry and flip the house in frustration. I felt soooo cheated. I felt sooooo deprived. This is soooooo freaking unfair!

 

Sunny Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie are already on their 8th round while I’m still at zero?! No! No! No! This is impossible!

 

Tiff! I have to have Tiff no matter what. It’s a do or die situation.

 

I lifted my head and peaked to my girlfriend. She’s now sleeping in between Hyoyeon and Yuri. On how
Yuri and Tiff switch places, I don’t have no idea. I was lost in frustration all this time.. I just remembered Yuri mumbling about cotton candies.

 

“Babe… Babe…” I harshly whispered.

 

No answer.

 

“Tiff… Babe…” I called for my sleeping girlfriend again wishing that she would wake up.

 

Silence.

 

Oh crap! >.<

 

I have to do something. Ah.. I should just wake her up by tapping or shaking her… that may work.

 

Movement.

 

Hyoyeon that was facing me shifted and now facing Tiffany. She snuggled at my girlfriend and rested her head on the crook of Tiff’s neck.

 

What the?! O.o

 

I was about to pull Hyoyeon away from Tiff when suddenly Yuri who was facing the wall shifted and now at the same position as Hyoyeon.

 

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

 

And as if the two punks weren’t satisfied with resting their heads on the crook of my girlfriend’s neck, the two punks simultaeneously put their legs on top of Tiff’s thigh and snuggled even more.

 

Oh my! Arrgggghhh!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

 

“Big teddy bear….” Hyoyeon

 

“Big cotton candy…..” Yuri

 

“Fried Chicken…” Tiff

 

The three musketeers mumbled in their sleep. Big teady bear?... understandable to cuddle.. but Cotton candy?! Who would like to cuddle a cotton candy? O.o

 

And as expected, my wifey dreams about food. If only she could mention me in her sleep.

 

“Big teddy bear..  run for your life.. Jessica is coming… Hmmmnnn mmmmm…” Hyoyeon.

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“Big cotton candy.. Jessica is going to eat you… run.. nyammmm hmmnnn…..” Yuri

 

What?! O.o

 

“Fried chicken.. don’t take them away… Babe….”

 

Tiff?!!! O.o     >.<     D8

 

I crawled pass Hyoyeon and removed the two musketeers away from my wifey.

 

“Chicken.. roasted chicken.. fried chicken….” Tiff continuously mumbled.

 

I sat on top of her straddling her. I could feel the dripping sensation in my crotch area. Sheessshhh! I’m really.. as in really wet.

 

“Wake up!!!”

 

“Aww! Oh! Wait! What?!” Tiff jolted up and scanned the vicinity with her eyes half closed.

 

I cupped her face and make her look straight to me. She blinked for a couple of times trying to shoo away the disorientation.

 

“Babe?.. is there something wrong?......Haaaaawwwwwwwmmmmmmmm…” She asked groggily and yawned like a cat. Ohhh… so adorable. ^_^

 

I wiped the yawn tears from the side of her eyes.

 

“What is it?” She asked again.

 

“Bathroom! Now!”

 

“Huh? What? Why------------ Oh wait!”

 

I jumped off the bed and dragged my confused wifey to the bathroom.  I’m so leaking wet right now and I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t want self service..well.. I haven’t tried that before… and I don’t want to try it ‘coz I want Tiff to pleasure me.

 

“Babe.. could we just do this tomorrow? I’m so sleepy…..” Tiff slurred her words.. obviously sleepy.

 

“Well Babe I wish I could do that but I can’t, okay? Love making NOW!”

 

I pinned her to the bathtub and started undressing her. The when she’s all , I frantically took off all my clothes. Our clothes flew all over the bathroom.

 

Ohhhh…. I’m burning…..

 

Even the feeling of Tiff’s warm body on mine makes me go wild. Well… sorry wifey.. your wifey is so in the mood right now and ther’e no stopping me.

 

I dove right to Tiffany’s delicious lips. Timer starts….. NOW!

 

 

 

“Uhhhhhhhhh…. Jessiiiiiiii….  Faaaassssttteerrrrr…. Ahhhhhhhhh…” Tiff moaned. It was my turn to love my wifey. As usual.. she made me epically a while ago and I’m returning the favor.

 

“You want that huh? You want more? Uhhmmm… Ahhmmmm…” I pounded three of my fingers inside of her and rammed her out of her wits.

 

Her head moved in sync with every . She moved her head from side to side with every penetration of my fingers inside her.

 

“Jessssss…… Babe…. I’m near…… ahhhhhhhhhh…….” Tiff squirmed.

 

“Okay Babe.. brace yourself….”

 

I rammed her with all my might until she reached her .

 

“Ahhhh….Ummmmfffffff…Jessiiiiiii…..” Tiff’s body shook uncontrollably as she reached her .

 

“Ohhh…. Tiffffff….” I leaned and kissed her passionately. I and neck like a dog. I didn’t bother to pullout my fingers inside of her.

 

“I love you Jessi….” She said after she recovered from the mind boggling pleasure.

 

“I love you too Tiffany….” I said and kissed her once again.

 

“You can remove those now..” She said referring to my fingers which were pretty much still enjoying their stay inside of her.

 

“Later Babe.. My Handsome Babe….”

 

“But I’m so sleepy Babe.. and exhausted… sorry… I love you..” She said with her eyes barely opened.

 

Okay… You owe me ten rounds!

 

“Okay Babe.. sleep.. I’ll clean us..” Tiff’s eyes closed before I could finish my sentence. She was out cold.

 

She must be really tired. Sorry Babe………. >.<

 

I let her sleep. I turned my attention to my warm fingers.

 

“In…..”

 

“Out…..”

 

“In……”

 

“Out….”

 

I watched my fingers as they slowly ed inside my wifeys hole and some of her in the process.

 

“So you’re finished now? Could we use the bathroom?...” Yuri’s sleepy voice made me jump up making my whole glory visible to the two musketeers’ eyes.

 

I immediately laid on top of Tiff again trying to cover both of our bodies from the sinful eyes of those two.

 

I can’t believe they saw me.. all of me!!! Huhu.. T^T

 

“Hey! Stop looking at me and my wife!” I growled at them.

 

“Relax Jung. What is there to hide?” Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

“Yep.. We’ve seen your whole glory before.. and you seemed to forget that Stefan is our team mate and we all shower together . Haaaaaammmmmmmmmmm….” Hyoyeon said with eyes half closed.

 

Was I to occupied with our session that I didn’t heard the door opened. Didn’t I locked the door?

 

“How did you unlocked the door? I asked them angrily to hide my embarrassment.. major embarrassment in epic proportion to be exact.

 

“Unlock? You didn’t lock the door” Hyoyeon said obviously half asleep.

 

“I---I---“ I stammered.

 

“You even left the door widely opened…..” Yuri.

 

I did? Oh crap!  >.<

 

“But you still shouldn’t come in here!” I raised my hand and pointed at the two.

“Call of nature, sweetie…” Hyoyeon yawned then scratched her tummy.

 

“Is that what I think it is?” Yuri turned her head to Hyoyeon while pointing at my -coated hand. Tiff’s .

 

Waaahhhhhhhhh!!!! >.<

 

“I think so… it’s Stefan’s..” Hyoyeon said while studying my hand.

 

I was stunned. I didn’t even had the strength to move down my hands. Then the next action of the two made me flip in epic proportion.

 

“Uhhmmmm…. It tastes weird.. they said tastes good..” My eyes opened wide when Yuri suddenly my finger that was engulfed with Tiff’s .

 

Nooooooo!!!! That’s mine!!!

 

“Ummnnnnn… yeah.. it does tastes weird…” Then my jaw dropped when Hyoyoen  held my wrist and my hand.

 

My Tiff’s love juice!!! Noooooooo!!!!

 

“Does every one tastes different?” Yuri.

 

“I don’t know…” Hyoyeon.

 

“I think we should try different one.” Yuri

 

“I think so.” Hyoyeon.

 

I have a bad feeling about this…. >.<

 

Then the two simultaneously looked at me…….. with a very serious look on their faces.

 

Oh no… you’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking… Oh please no…..

 

“Let’s taste Jessica’s……” Yuri and Hyoyeon said in unison.

 

Tiffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >.<

 

I could just hear Tiff’s light snore.

 

I’m doomed.

 

 

 

 

These musketeers are psychos.  *cries*

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:    Cold orange juice.