YEONIE AND SUNNY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 69   YEONIE AND SUNNY

 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

We gathered into Stephie’s room. The buttheads were just arguing about small mindless things and I didn’t bother to join in.

 

Sunny’s left hand was intertwined with my right hand. Her right hand?... busy drawing circles on my toned abs under my shirt.

 

Oh my.. her she goes again… asking for “quality time”. Geez…. What have I done to deserve a girlfriend….

 

I looked at my sister sitting beside my girlfriend. The younger Jung was not paying attention to all of us except on her girlfriend… my cheeseball sister. Jessica was busy bathing my sister with feathery kisses on her face, neck and shoulder.

 

I pity my sister. Although my girlfriend is also a bunny and a fanatic, Jessica is even worse. We could only hold hands in front of the others.. but Jessica?... her right hand was slipped inside Stephie’s pajama. Jessica’s hand made a visible lump on my sister’s crotch. Well.. Jessica’s hand wasn’t moving.. it remained still as if she was covering Stephie’s private and protecting it from harm.

 

Gahhhh!!! So vulgar! I feel sorry for my sister.

 

“How about you sweetie? Do you watch ?” Sunny seductively asked me.

 

?... yes I do. Thanks to the annoying ert named Sunny Jung. *sigh*

 

“Yes… because you won’t stop whining until I agree watching them with you.” I said expressionless.

 

I’m not really into . For me, it’s just senseless. I’m not my s and emotionless and senseless ing. I had seen ..yeah.. but I didn’t like it. It didn’t arouse me at all.

 

Before I had a relationship with Sunny, I only seen 2 times… but after I became Jung’s girlfriend, it changed. In the first few days of our “relationship”, I was still awkward and afraid of her. Well.. who could blame me? I was .. as in ! *shout out to the author who was considerate enough not to divulge how Sunny violated and ripped me to a million pieces*

 

Sunny wanted me to get over what happened and her plan was “Oplan Sunyeon Make Love”. Guess what she had in mind to get me ually aroused….. yeah… watch … great…*sigh*

 

And it became a lot worse after the night we made love for the first time. She would bug me to watch … look for new videos.. all girl to girl. She said she wanted to learn few tricks that she could use in our “quality time”.

 

Na-ah! I won’t let those thingies get inside my……. Ugghhh!!! *sigh*

 

“Ahww… really?…” Sunny flashed me a very naughty smile.

 

Uh-oh…. That smile again… I don’t like that smile…. I’m doomed!

 

“I don’t like that look… wha----- wait! Sunny!!!” Sunny suddenly stood up and pulled me out of Stephie’s room.

 

“Sunny! Sunny! Sunny! Easy…. Easy…” I told Sunny while being dragged into my room. She frantically opened the door, pulled me in and slammed the door shut. She pinned me between her and the door and hissed at my left ear.

 

With me having 4cm height advantage against her, she slightly tiptoed to reach my ear. I’m 172cm and she’s 168cm. I wonder how this shorty managed to cripple me and me that night. Aish! It’s scary how lust changes people. (A/N : They are tall. I already mentioned this in the early chapters)

 

“Hey handsome…. Do you need a ride? Ahihi” Sunny made emphasis on the word ride… and it doesn’t look good for me.

 

She leaned more closer and the shell of my ear.

 

GGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

 

GOOSSIES

 

GOOSSIES

 

GOOSSIES

 

MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS!!!

 

Sunny stepped back a little and held the hem of her shirt. I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

“Ahh…. Why is it so hot here?.... “ She dramatically said. Obviously exaggerating things.

 

“I’ll check the aircon.” I said trying to escape from her. She moved her left hand at my chest and pressed me to the wall before I could even lift my back.

 

“It’s not the AC sweetie… something… or rather someone…. Is making me hot…. And ohhhh so wettttt right now…” She hissed so close to my lips.

 

Without warning, she grabbed my nape kissed me hard. The kiss was rough at first but eventually turned into a passionate one. Our lips moved in synch as our heads tilted from side to side.

 

“Uhhmmmm…. Taeyeon…*slurp* I love… *slurp* you…” She said within the kiss. I didn’t answer. Don’t get me wrong. I love her now… but I don’t have the courage to tell her those three words.

 

Its not that I have no courage in confessing because there’s nothing to confess anymore. I love her and she knows that. I just find it cheesy.

 

“Ugghhh Yeonie… my dear Yeonie….”

 

Yeonie… that’s what she calls me. I like it. ^_^

 

Sunny broke the kiss and separated her body from mine. She held the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it off me.

 

“Yeonie… take off my shirt…” Sunny stared at me with loving and lustful eyes. I obeyed and took off her shirt.

 

She cupped my cheeks. Then her hands slowly travelled on my sides. Cheeks, neck, shoulder,ribs, lovehandle and hips.

 

“I love you Yeonie…..”

 

I smiled. I can’t say it but she already knows my answer.

 

I guided her to the bed and once settled… I crawled on top of her.

 

“I don’t expect you to answer.. I understand. But I wish I hear you say it.” As a response, I closed the gap between our lips. We kissed sloppily… but very romantic.

 

I pity Stephie for having a very girlfriend… but at the same time I envy her too. She’s so vocal about her feeling for Jessica. She always tells Jessica how much she loves her.

 

I wish I could do that…

 

I wish I could be cheesy like that..

 

I wish I could tell Sunny what she already knows…

 

Sunny… I love you…

 

In a flash.. the two of us were stark . I massaged her s while on her sensitive neck. Her swollen s were poking my palms.

 

Sunny squirmed and moaned. Moan, grunt, hiss, squirm, curse…that’s what she did as I played with her deliciously proud s.

 

Then the door swung open and the three buttheads entered the room and locked the door.

 

Arrrgghhhh!!! Why didn’t I lock the door?  >,<

 

“Damn it! What are you doing here?!” I yelled at the three intruders.

 

“We want to get educated.” My best friend sat on the couch right across my bed and opened her notebook.

 

“Then go watch Stephie’s lo----- ohhhhh Sunny…….” I trailed off when Sunny’s mouth claimed my handened left .

 

“ includes pleasuring partner by the s……” Sooyoung said while writing on her notebook.

 

What the?!  O.o

 

“Sooyoung!!! What do you think yo------ Ahhhh----hhaahhh..” Sunny’s right hand played with my right .

 

“ the one and play the other one with your hand…” Sooyoung said while writing.

 

“This is new.. more of like a breather… we always see JeTi…” Yuri said while munching chips.

 

“I’m not looking! I’m not looking! I’m not gonna look! I’m not gonna look!” Hyoyeon faced the door and recited her JeTi mantra.

 

“Just one round Capt…. Just one round.. then we’ll transfer to JeTi.” Sooyoung said while watching intently at mine and Sunny’s love making.

 

“Ahhhhh….. Tiiiffffffff!!! Ohhh…. That’s it! There! There! There! Ohhhhhh Hnnnnggggggggggg….” Jessica’s supermoan shook the whole house.

 

“Noooooooo!!! I’m not hearing it!!! La la la la la… Humpty dumpty sat on the wall.. Humpty dumpty had a great fall….. Itsy bitsy spide hnnnggg the water spout….” Hyoyeon covered her innocent ears.

 

“I wonder how many fingers would Sunny insert?..*serious face*..” Sooyoung

 

“Let’s see whose the better Jung!” Yuri

 

These bastards! Completely ruining our moment.

 

 

I wanted to yell at the three but Sunny’s ing fingers inside me made forget everything.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I was headbanging while typing this. I fought against my eyelids that were closing on its own. I'm tired and sleepy. Arrrghhh!!! Why do I have a duty even during sundays?! 

 Life of an engineer....*sigh*

This chapter is for DeeJea and other SunYeon fans.