I WANT HER

Convince Me Not

A/N: Here's the deal people.. to fully visualize our couples looks in this story.. imagine this.

        Jessica here looks like the Jessica during their debut.

        Tiffany here looks like the Tiffany during Oh! (Long straight black hair)

        Looks young? Well... in the Philippines.. 3rd year College is usually 19 years old... sometimes 18.. 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 43    I WANT HER

 

 

Friday night. Jessica will sleep over at Tiffany’s place instead of their place. Her family and Tiffany’s parents were having a family night at their house. Jessica and Tiffany could go because of the latter’s emergency situation. Again, the two of them are left alone in Tiffany’s house.

 

“Do it again, Babe!” Jessica clapped her hands signaling Tiffany to repeat walking on the straight white marking on the floor.

“Do I really have to put this book on top of my head?” Tiffany asked Jessica while pointing to the thick book as she goes back from the start of the line.

 

Jessica huffed and placed her hands on her hips. She gave the whining kid a deathly glare.

“Stop being such a brat! We only have 10 days before the pageant!” Jessica ranted while waving her right hand.

 

“Aeeiiiisshhhh…” Tiffany whispered.

Tiffany took two steps towards Jessica and pulled the latter for embrace. She leaned to kiss Jessica on the lips but the latter nudged the taller girl away from her. The nonchalant kid furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Honey…why?” Tiffany asked while still holding Jessica. She gave a questioning look to the girl who avoided her kiss.

“No kissing. Go back to your place.” Jessica pushed Tiffany back to the line.

 

“But Honey…”

“I said no! Now go!” Jessica pointed to the direction of the line. Tiffany sighed and shook her head but obeyed the terminator’s command. She walked back to the mark with heavy steps.

 

“Honey.. kiss…..” Tiffany showed her puppy dog eyes and pouted.

“Shut up and focus.”                                                 

 

“Babe… kiss… pleeeeaaaaaassseeeee……”

“No….” Jessica widened her eyes to the teasing girl to prove her point. Tiffany sighed again.

 

“You don’t want to kiss me anymore?” Tiffany was like an accusing kid. Jessica inhaled and closed her eyes to calm herself.

“Babe.. you have an unbelievable delicious lips that I love to kiss. You’re such an ammmaaaaazzzziiinnnggg kisser that makes me lose control…” Tiffany grinned with Jessica’s remark.

 

“…but Babe… we have to focus this time.. you have to focus this time.” Tiffany’s grin immediately became a frown. Jessica pointed her index finger on Tiffany’s face and emphasized the word you.

“But Hon.. I need motivation..” Tiffany continued whining.

 

“Okay… If you be a good girl and do as I say… you could kiss me as a reward.” Jessica scoffed.

“But Babe..aww come on.” Tiffany looked helpless.

 

“Ouch!!!” Tiffany yelped when Jessica pulled the thich book from her hand and hit her head with it. She massaged the top of her head where the thick book landed.

“Are you not gonna stop?” Jessica was getting impatient. Tiffany bowed her head and stared at the floor.

 

“Could we just kiss now?... I promise I’ll do well.” Tiffany tried her luck again. She put her arms up for defense when Jessica clenched her fist in her face.

“Okay! Okay!” Tiffany placed the thick book on top of her head again and started to walk in the 3 meter straight line marking on the floor.

 

“Remember Tiff… hot steamy kiss awaits you if you did this right…. or even hot !”

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

Damn! Really---- arrghh!Why do I have to do this? Do I really have to learn of these things?

 

I’m so pissed off right now. I was soooooo deprived of Jessica’s lips since this morning at school. I didn’t had a chance to kiss her in the afternoon. I didn’t had a chance to kiss her before I went to training. I didn’t had a chance to kiss her after our training because Bogart and Hugo immediately started with their dance tutorial. We didn’t kiss after the tutorial. We didn’t kissed in my car on the way to our house. And now?! What the hell?! She refused to kiss me?!

 

Damn! Damn! Damn!

 

Okay Stephie… relax.. walk straight.. proper posture.. chin up.. elegance Stephie.. walk with elegance. Make this imaginary audience see how gorgeous you are. Blind these people with your stunning aura. Your beautiful Stephie.. you’re so beautiful.

 

I played Jessica’s encouragement in my head over and over again while walking at the marking in the floor. She first told that to me last Tuesday night when she slept over at our house and meet my parents for the first time.

 

Your beautiful Stephie.. you’re so beautiful.

 

Oh man… My ears clapped when I heard her say that to me. I like it.. no… I love it. Many people told me that I’m beautiful. My parents kept telling how beautiful I am…but I’m not convinced.. I just shrug it off.

 

But when it came from Jessi..wow.. now I believe that I’m beautiful. Hehe. ^_^

Oh What the heck am I talking about? Shheeessshhh!  O.o

 

Just keep on doing your best Stephie.. hot steamy kiss with Jessi.. hot steamy kiss with Jessi. Hot with Jessi.. hot with Jessi.

 

Hot ?... Oh wait… Jessica asked for ?! O.o

Geez Jessi… can’t you control your hormones?

If hot is what you want.. I won’t give it to you.

Instead, you will get for yourself a hot love making courtesy of me. Hehe. ^_^

 

I bet she’s holding in her raging hormones again. I better give in to Jessi’s uncontrollable hormones before she starts on like crazy in her wet dreams again with me. Does she still loves me? I don’t know. I’m not sure anymore.

 

I know its wrong..

I know its unfair..

But I want her..

I want to kiss her…

I want to touch her..

I want to feel her..

I want to make love to her..

I want her….

I want her….

Damn these hormones.

Jessica’s hormones are super viral. *sigh*

 

 “Okay good! You did a good job Babe! That’s all for tonight. ” Jessica smiled at me.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Remember Tiff… hot steamy kiss awaits you if you did this right…. or even hot !” I cheered on Tiffany while she was walking at the line.

Geez! Did I just say hot ? O.o

 

Damn! This girl is really teasing me. I feel like I’m watching the swim suit competition in the Miss Universe Pageant. Why? Because my “girlfriend “ is parading in front of me with only undergarments on in her 3 inches high heeled shoes!

 

And how dare her ask for a kiss in that little clothing? Arrgghh!!! Blue! You’re making me crazy! You make me wanna jump on you and rip those little clothing from you! Aeeiissshh!

I watched her walk. Hmmnn.. She’s really a fast learner. 3 nights ago she was stumbling like a drunk person with her high heels but now.. goodness.. the shoes enhanced watering body. I can’t wait to explore that delicious body again.

 

What the heck! Jess! Clear your mind!

 

“Okay good! You did a good job Babe! That’s all for tonight. ” I told her. She placed the book on top of the desk.

“Good job.” I playfully punched her shoulder and embraced her. She didn’t answer. I waited for her lips to crash into mine but she just kept staring at me.

 

Maybe she got annoyed. Such a brat. Hihi.

“Babe.. come claim your kiss.” I .

 

No answer.

“Babe?.....” I eyed her questioningly.

 

Instead of answering me, she smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. Her head rested on the crook of my neck.

“Jessi.. I’m so sorry for making you cry that night…” She whispered in my ear.

 

“What? Why? You didn’t made me cry. I said it was nothing. I just got so immersed with your message ringtone.” I told her while rubbing her back.

 

Nothing?

Are you sure Jess?

Was it really nothing?

I’m confused.

I was hurt by something that I didn’t understand..

I don’t love her..

But I want her..

I don’t love her..

But I want her kiss.. her touch..

I don’t love her..

But I want to.. I want to.. make love to her..

Tonight.. I want to make love to her tonight…

I want her..

But I don’t love her…

 

Silence.

 

Tiffany slowly pulled away from our embrace. Her right hand gently my left cheek with her left hand on my shoulder. Then she leaned for a kiss.

I immediately parted my lips right before her lips touched mine. My hands automatically clung on her neck and pulled her closer for a deeper kiss. Our tongues met and banged into each other. She my tongue along with my saliva. Our mixed saliva dripped down on our chins.

 

The whole house was quiet which made the lips smacking and slurping sound so loud.

“Mmmm….” I heard Tiff moaned within the kiss. It got me more aroused. It made me want to feel more of her.. to taste more of her.

“Uhnmmm.. Tiiiifffffffffff….” I moaned within the kiss.

 

I felt our legs move. Next thing I knew I was laying on the bed and Tiffany is on top of me.

We stopped kissing when we needed air. She buried her head on my chest. We were both panting and sweating. I could feel her heartbeat.. and I could hear my own heartbeat.

 

I her hair then after a while she perked her head and looked at me. Our eyes met. It was a magical moment.. so magical that time seemed to stop.

She moved so our heads are on the same level. We stared at each other for who knows how long. She fondled my hair with her right hand and her left hand keeps her balance on the bed.

 

“You know what.. this is so weird.. I love this feeling.. I love the feeling every time we kiss.. I love the feeling every time we touch.. even just by merely looking at you.. or just standing next to you.. or just rest in your embrace.. this feeling.. I love this feeling… but I can’t explain it.. I can’t understand it..” I blurted out what I feel.

 

She smiled so sweetly at me. So sweet that it brought tears in my eyes. Tiffany wiped my tears with her thumb. I could see the fondness in her eyes. I closed my eyes when her lips touched mine once again. Her lips didn’t move.. just simply pressed on my lips. Then she pulled away and spoke still looking deep in my eyes.

 

“Jessi… let’s make love..”

 

That’s it. With those words.. I threw all my inhibitions and confusions out of the window. What matters to me now is Tiff.. and being with Tiff…

 

“Yes Tiff…. I’ll make love to you tonight….”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Redwine and Cola.