IT BEGAN

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 96    IT BEGAN

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

It has been a week after our little adventure out of town. It was an adventure indeed. I’m not referring to the vacation itself but what we experienced the last night of our stay at the resort.

 

Quite scary actually, but exciting at the same time. I felt secured anyway in our room. I don’t know if its because of Sooyoung Unnie guarding us or if its because I’m trapped in Yuri’s embrace.

 

O________O

 

It is because of Sooyoung Unnie guarding us….. definitely.

 

Honestly, I already noticed the black sedan just outside of Tiffany’s village. I didn’t mind it at first, although I think I saw the driver who was standing right beside the car while smoking, smirk at me and Yuri right before we entered the village gate.

 

Well.. I’m not sure… thanks to Yuri’s itchy hand that kept on squeezing my .

 

Today is the first day of second semester. Yuri insisted on fetching me. She said she wants to make sure that she could be there for me and protect me if anything bad happens.

 

I just scoffed. Why? Because just yesterday, she literally came crawling to me when we where cornered by thugs… which I managed to beat up.

 

Nowadays, Yuri had been a frequent visitor in our house. Before, she goes to our house almost everyday to hangout, and now, she almost lives in my house.  

My assets? Being fondled without my consent by sinful hands. And my lips, being harassed with wet deep kisses… still.. without my consent.

 

Gah! Talk about house pests.

 

Back to the black sedan… that same car…. That same guy…..

 

I saw him at the resort. He was following us. Observing Tiffany, Yuri and me. But wait.... that guy was more focused with Tiffany.

 

Or was it Tiff?...

 

Damn…. How could I face our coach on this coming season?.... How could I face someone who is trying to harm her players? Oh wait.. she already harmed one of her players… Juhyun unnie.

 

Ahhhhh…. My head hurts just by thinking about it.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Babe come on.  Your macaroni soup will lose its steam.” I told my girlfriend who is currently head banging due to sleepiness. Both of us are in the dining area for our breakfast.

 

“Wake up. Open those pretty eyes.” I told her as I gently tapped her cheeks.

 

“hhsgeyfghjczXJhchkvkjvbfhyenvbf……..zzzzzzzzzz”

 

O.o

 

I blinked for a couple of times. Argh! Why is this person so hard to wake up?!

 

“Mhhnggg….. Jessi?....” She slowly opened her eyes and yawned like a cat. She blinked slowly about three times.

 

Aww! So adorable!!!

 

“Where’s Taeyeon Unnie?... and Sunny Unnie?” She asked groggily while scanning the dining area with her barely opened eyes.

 

“They left already.” I said. Tiff nodded lazily.

 

“Come on Babe. It’s the first day of second semester. Move those limbs!” I scolded Tiff. She just yawned in response.

 

“Well.. I won’t be like this if someone didn’t forced me to 10 rounds of love making.” She said expressionless while scooping lazily a spoonful of macaroni soup.

 

O_______O

 

“What did you say?” I asked her. I’m pretty sure that my eyebrows now formed a single line. She stiffened and smiled..awkardly.

 

“Uhm… hehe… *sweating bullets*…. Uhm.. let eat Jessi. The soup is getting cold.” Her awkward smile still remained. Although its annoying, I still find it cute.

 

“Come on Jessi… eat.” Tiff offered a spoonful of the soup.

 

Stop saying that word. I’m having a different image in my head right now.

 

“Eat Babe…. Say ahh……” Tiff brought the spoonful of soup in front of my mouth. Eat has a different meaning to me and Tiff’s parted thighs doesn’t help clearing my thoughts.

 

“Jessi…stop looking at my crotch. You already ate a lot.” She said flatly.

 

I blushed. Hehe.. ahehe… hehe… ^_^

 

I my lips… unconsciously. Its really unconsciously. Just believe okay?

 

“Jessi….”

 

“Hmmnn?..” I responded while softly chewing.

 

“Are you scared?......” She asked me. I stopped on chewing and swallowed the remaining food inside my mouth.

 

“I am……”

 

“I wont let anyone hurt you, Jess. Always remember that.” She said in a serious tone with anger in her eyes which confused me.

 

What is she talking about?.....

 

“Tiff?........” My eyebrows bumped on each other. I stared at my girlfriend with my questioning eyes while she remained an unreadable expression.

 

Then after a while she smiled.

 

“Feed me Jessi!”She said with a kid-like tone. Is she bipolar or something? I thought I’m the bipolar one in this story?

 

“Ahh… I want my Jessi to feed me.” She whined and pouted when I didn’t responded. She rocked her shoulders in a swinging motion like a kid throwing a tantrum.

 

Ohhh… how adorable.

 

“Feed me…..” She said once again… ily this time. Oh wait. Its just my imagination. Sheesh. Then I saw Tiff’s tongue inside her opened mouth.

 

Ond ohh… did it gave me a different meaning of feed. Hell yeah! Now I’m thinking of my selected body parts being shoved in that mouth.

 

I’ll feed her… then she’ll feed me…. Hehe.. hehe…

 

*insert dirty images here*

 

Don’t blame me. Blame Tiff for being insanely delicious. And insanely awesome in bed.. sofa.. floor.. bathroom floor, bathtub, car and storage room.

 

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

 

I chose a table far from the other students eating in the school cafeteria. This is mine and Taeyeon’s usual spot. I decided to have a snack as I wait for my class.

 

First day of class for the second semester. *sigh*

 

I’m excited…. But saddened at the same time. It’s the last semester of Juhyun Unnie. She will be graduating in a couple of months from now.

 

Ahh….. how sad.

 

I didn’t even have a chance to talk to her. Not even once. I’ve been a fan of hers when I was senior highschool… when I first known her as the super rookie of this school’s womens football team.

 

The reason I enrolled in this school is because of her. I entered the volleyball team by accident. Few years ago, a stranger, who was a freshman like me, called my attention when I was busy staring at the 2nd year Juhyun.

 

 

“Hey…” I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

“Huh?”  I shifted my attention with stranger. She held an expressionless face.

 

“Joining?” She asked… expressionless.

 

“Uhm… no.” I was hesitant with the first but firm with the last.

 

“Then why are you here at the booth of Womens football?” She asked without looking at me. I shrugged.

 

“Just looking.” I answered flatly.

 

“Wanna try sports?” She asked while eyes still at the Football booth.

 

“Sports?... Not a fan of it.” I said with my eyes also at the Football booth. I heard her scoff and chuckle. I looked at her and she was looking at me also.

 

“Not huh? So why are you here?” She teased with a smirk. I kept mum. I took my time observing the stranger. She’s tall and pretty. She has this cool and cocky aura but I didn’t felt any negative vibes.

 

“Come. I’m trying out for the volleyball team.” The stranger’s arm is now around my shoulder dragging me to the womens volleyball booth.

 

“But I don’t know how to play volleyball.” I said flatly, matching her monotonous speech.

 

“That’s okay. I don’t know how to either.”

 

And that stranger became my bestfriend, Hwang Taeyeon. Tsk…… how time easily flies by. Lot of things happened already.

 

I absentmindedly stirred my iced tea with a straw. I felt a presence in front of me but I just ignore it. Then I tapped my fingers on my information notes which contains important datas… from athlete statistics.. down to the span of time before Jessica reach her … or s. *sighs*

 

Very informative indeed.

 

“Mind if I sit here?”

 

My eyebrows creased when I heard the voice. I lifted my gaze only to be surprised to see who the person seated across me.

 

“……………………”

 

“Well… I’ll take that as a yes.” She said and turned her attention to her snacks. 2 slices of coffee cake and a glass of cola.

 

I was rooted frozen in my seat. Is this real? Is she really talking to me?

 

“I came here to try this coffee cake. I want to know why Hwang goes crazy over this.” She smiled then chuckled. I blinked for a couple of times… digesting the ongoing events.

 

“Uhmm… its good. Hah! Hwang really has a gifted tongue…. No pun intended.” She winked at me. I’m pretty sure that I’m blushing right now.

 

“Here…. Take this. Its yours.” She said while transferring a slice of coffee cake on my plate.

 

“Unnie…….” My heart is pounding out of my chest.

 

“Come on eat. Or do you want me to feed you…. Sooyoung?”

 

O_______O

 

*blink*

 

*blink*

 

*blink*

 

“You…..You know my name?”

 

“You’re a volleyball superstar. Duh!.... and a fellow varsitarian too.” She winked again. Damn! Stop it! I just stared at her with agonizing awkwardness. I kept silent because I don’t know what to say.

 

“Sooyoung………” She said softly but her expression is now serious.. and menacing.

 

“Hmmnn?.......”

 

“About that resort…..tell me about your little situation last week.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________