BOGART'S ORDEAL

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 60   BOGART’S ORDEAL

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

When I arrived at school, the bus left about 10 minutes ago. It’s a good thing that I informed Stefan that the bust already left us and she offered to give me a ride.

 

Seems a good idea… only if her out of this world girlfriend didn’t tag along.

 

After a little kiddie fight, the two silenced.. but it was awkward. Then Stefan parked the car at the side of the road.

 

What is it now? O.o

 

“Stefan.. why did you stop?” Me.

 

“Huuufffffff… okay…. Talk.” Stefan.

 

“       O______o          O.o        ” Me.

 

 

“Don’t want to talk? Okay? I’ll talk.”

 

lover’s quarrel? Oh great! *eyes roll in sarcasm*

 

“Jessi.. you can beat me up or scream your lungs at me. Do it. I will let you hurt me even though you’re the one at fault.” Annoyed Stefan.

 

“I’m the one at fault?!” Violent and unbelievably Jung.

 

“Hey guys… come on.. chill” Me

 

“I told you to stop but you didn’t. I want to ride in the bus with the others. Enjoy the view..or even sleep along the trip. And because you won’t listen, here we are.. finding our way. Hhhuuuuuffffffffff.”

 

“Sorry.. Babe… Sorry… Tiff..“ drama queen.

 

“I’m sorry *sniff* I ruined your plans *sniff sniff*. But I couldn’t help *sniff*myself not to touch you. Don’t you *sniff* want me anymore?” What a drama queen. *sigh*

 

“Uhmm.. okay.. your good now.. let’s go huh?...” Me

 

“Ohh.. don’t say that.. I love you Jessi.. I love you so much. And I want you.. but we have to do it in moderation, okay. You should understand that.”

 

“Hello people I’m here! Am I dead?” I’m beginning to suspect that I’m already a spirit. These people couldn't hear me.

 

“But what *sniff* could I do?.. You’re so *sniff sniff*irresistible.”

 

Am I watching a drama series?.... O.o    *sigh*

 

“I love you Tiff.. I love you so much.”

 

“I know….” Stefan.

 

Arrrgggghhh!!!! Sooooo mmmuuuuccchhhhh cccchhheeesssssssiiiinnnneeeesssss!!! I’m dyiiiiinnnnggggg!!! T^T

 

“Oouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Stefan.. the kiss .

 

“Did you just bit me?” Stefan.

 

 Action…..   O_____________O

 

“You should answer.. I love you too Jessi. What’s with the “I know”..duh!”

 


Stop it! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! T^T I’m gonna flip this car and burn you two alive!!! And Stefan… stop being a kiss ! That’s why you’re girlfriend keeps on bossing you around!

 

I closed my eyes in frustration then abruptly opened my eyes again when I heard scandalous sounds coming from the two.

 

Oh man… Hugo.. where are you? Save me from the and the Kiss … T^T

 

 Muffled moans loud slurping sounds and lip smacking filled the car.                

 

Rated scene………….   O________O

 

“I.. ummmfff… looovvee.. you.. ummfff.. Tifff….”

 

“Uhhmmmfff Jessiiii…..”

 

 “Uhhmmm ahhh… Tifff…”

 

I’m not hearing this! I’m not hearing this! La la la la la… *covers ears*

                                                                                            

“Wait.. not in my car..”

 

“We already did it in your car.”

 

“But that was when my car was parked on our garage.”

 

In.. this.. car?.. you… already….. arrrgghhh!!! Disgusting bunnies!!!  So that’s why the seat smells weird! Damn these two!!! *Inhale..Exhale..super sigh*

 

“Your so lame Tiff.” .

 

“And you’re so unbelievably adventurous.” Kiss .

 

“Hey guys.. I’m here… hey…” I called for their attention while poking the crown of Jessica’s head.

 

grabbed the back Kiss ’ head and pulled her into a deep kiss again… on my lap.

 

 

Seriously? Do I really have to see this?! And do they really have to do it in my lap? O.o 

 

Jessica’s raging hormones is a contagious disease. Stefan was already infected. Oh no.. I’m the next..and Hugo… oh no… And Sunny is the same as Jessica. Taeyeon was already infected.. and the next would be her best buddy Sooyoung… This is bad….

 

Jessica should be quarantined immediately. I should inform Doc Eunjung about this so she could prepare a steel cage. I also should inform Hugo and Sooyoung.

 

*main theme of mission impossible playing at the background*

 

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Meanwhile in School

 

Yuri and Sooyoung are from the same department and classmates and currently on the seminar room attending a special lecture prepared by their professor for the whole class.

 

Every one was intently listening to the lecture when suddenly got interrupted.

 

“Hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri’s award winning mega sneeze.

 

“Auuurrrrcccchhhh.. arrrr.. I bit my tongue.” Sooyoung

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

I need to stop these two . What did I do to deserve this?... *sigh*

 

“Uhm.. excuse me.. sorry to interrupt but… Do you want me to watch your love making then judge your performance?”

 

The two bunnies immediately lift their heads on me. Stefan was expressionless usual and Jessica was in the verge of fainting.

 

“Well.. you obviously forgot that I was also late so I waited for Stefan instead of commuting and travelling by myself.”

 

“……………………………….” Jessi

 

“Oh yeah… I remembered just now.. sorry bro. I was preoccupied with annoyance.” Me              

 

“…..O_______O………. *long frustrated sigh*” Dear God why am I here?... T^T

 

I sighed for the nth time. Sometimes I want to kill these two.

 

“So Jessica… please lift your head from my lap so I could transfer to the front seat while you guys do your thing. But please make it quick ‘coz we’re running late.” I shook my head and sigh again.

 

Silence… I could even imagine hearing gush of wind in the desert.

 

 

TOK TOK TOK

 

Someone knocked at the driver’s side window where I’m seated. I signaled the two to sit properly before I rolled the window down.  

 

And who might this be? O.o

 

“Good morning. Is there something that I could help you?” A young man in about his early 20’s greeted me. He’s good looking and has bulging muscles on right places.

 

“Ah.. Good morning also.” I said flashing a lazy smile.

 

“You parked here for quite sometime now. Is there a problem?” He asked.

 

“Ahh………Uhhmmm….. what is the way to the dam?” I asked.

 

“Ah.. just go straight then turn left at the second crossing.” He said.

 

“Okay thanks….”

 

The guy smiled at me then glanced at the backseat. Then he froze on the spot with his mouth ajar when his eyes caught someone. His face became bright red and smiled nervously.

 

Oh no… who is it?! Jessica? Stefan?

 

If it’s Stefan.. it would be violent Jung

 

If its Jessica… it would be murderous Stefan.

 

I’d rather have violent Jung than murderous Stefan. I suffered from broken ribs when she exploded at one of our games last year. *sigh*

 

I look at the two in the backseat. Jessica’s eyes are twitching and Stefan is expressionless. They were both staring at the guy.

 

Oh no!... I have to do something..

 

“Your all pretty… I can’t believe it..” The guy whispered but enough for me to hear. There was no hint of ertness in his voice… just a pure and innocent praise.

Ahhh… a nice guy. He’s my ideal kind of guy. Nice.. good looking.. and buff. I wonder what it feels like to get trapped on those arms.. and feel his abs.. his toned body. Hihi ^_^

 

The guy bowed at us and wished us a safe trip then he walked away towards a girl. May be his girlfriend. I was about to roll up the window when I heard the good looking and manly man guy shrieked at the girl he approached.

 

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Oh my gosshhhhh! As in Ohhh Myyyyy Gosshhhhh!! Those Girls inside that car are soooooooooooo.. Ohhhh myyy gooossshhhhh!!! Soooooo Preeeettttyyyyyy!!! I wanted to asked them for some beauty tips but I got soooooooo… as in sooooooo nervous!!! Hihihi!” The buff  guy shrieked while jumping up and down.

 

 

 

“………………………………   O___O   *in trance then jaw dropped on the floor*” Me

 

“………………………………   O___O   * in trance*” Jessica

 

“………………………………   O___O   *in trance*” Stefan

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : MILO