EFFORT

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 73      EFFORT

 

 

Sunny’s P.O.V.

 

 

“What are you doing?” I sat besideTaeyeon who was sitting on the left side of my bed. I s my arms around her body and rested my head on her shoulder.

 

There’s a pillow on her lap and her left leg was on top of the other. Her back was leaning at the bed’s headboard.

 

“Hmmn?..just reading…” She said without looking at me.

 

“Reading what?.....”I leaned over to see the texts. I felt her body twisted a bit then she closed the book keeping her index finger on the page she was reading.

 

“What?” She asked as she hid the book from my view. I stretched my neck trying to peak at the book while she kept on twisting her body to block my view.

 

PPPPPAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

 

“OOOOuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” She screamed in pain when my fist landed on her thigh. She frantically rubbed her thigh while mumbling to herself.

 

“Why are you hiding that from me?” I asked her in a stern manner. My eyebrows were knitted together as my eyes twitched.

 

“Uhmmm.. nothing.. it’s nothing……” She said.

My eyes narrowed dangerously that made my defiant girlfriend flinched. I kept my eyes glued on her without talking until she surrendered.

 

“Okay………. I’m reading this…..” She handed me the book that she hid on her back and fiddled the hem of her shirt while staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

“What’s this?..... Oh my……..” I got surprised when I read the title of the book.

 

“Are you for real?!” I asked her in an amazed tone and I could not help myself from laughing at my clueless girlfriend.

 

“It’s not funny.” She told me with her expressionless tone.

 

I stopped laughing and wiped my tears. My girlfriend with a tin can heart was obviously annoyed. Her eyebrows were knitted together and her lips with a (cute) pout.

 

“It’s okay Yoenie….. I love you for who you are. Don’t stress yourself too much.” I pulled her into a warm embrace then kissed her lips.

 

“I love you Jessi!!!”

 

“I love you Tiff!!!”

 

Aish! Those bunnies never get tired of telling how much they love each other. Sheesshh…. I wish Taeyeon could tell me those 3 words that I long to hear from her.

 

I cupped her face with both of my hands and I stared at her face to face.

 

“Taeyeon…….. I love you….”

 

Taeyeon’s face became tomato red. Her breathing became heavy as she stared back at me with her loving eyes.

 

“Sunny…… I……. I…. lo---- lov---- Aish!!! This is so cheesy!!!” I watched her as she scratched her arms and body as if she’s having an allergy.

 

I don’t find it offensive. I’m not insulted. I know Taeyeon loves me… and she’s exerting effort to change herself… to say things and do things she hates before.

 

“Arrgghh!!! Sundae! Let’s just make love instead, okay?”

 

Sundae…. That’s what she calls me.

I grabbed her and pinned her down under me on my bed and I started hovering her. She struggled with taking off my top.

 

“Damn this buttons!” She grunted.

 

I caught a glimpse of the book she was reading a while ago. I placed it on top of the bedside table after she handed it to me. I smiled.

 

Taeyeon….. You stupid clueless dork…

 

HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

How could I possibly sleep with this kind of torture. I could feel Tiff’s warm and deliciously toned body pressed into mine. Her left hand is creeping inside my shirt.

 

Control Jess….

 

Control…

 

Control…

 

The stupid lust monitor on my wrist kept on blinking like a hazard light. And I know it wouldn’t stop.. thanks to my innocently ert girlfriend who is now busy rubbing her body into my burning one as she shower my face and neck with small kisses.

 

“Jessi……. I love you…” I heard her say as she continued with her ual advances on my defenseless and weak body.

 

Damn it Jess!!! Control!!!

 

! This is sooooooo hard!

 

I could feel myself deeply aroused. I’m so wet and all ready. Too bad I have to control myself and sacrifice my vitamins.

 

“Babe….. stop…. Let’s sleep.”

 

Whoah…. That was so difficult to say. I’m telling her to stop but in fact I’m trying my very best not to devour her and rip her into tiny pieces and make her into a mass.

 

“You?...... Telling me to stop?...” An evil smile crept into her delicious lips.

 

Ohhh… those delicious lips… My Tiff’s lips….

 

“That’s new.” She chuckled. I pouted.

 

“I love you Jessi….” She told me again… for the nth time. She has a habit of telling me that she loves me. An average of 100 times a day. Taeyeon Unnie’s right, her sister is such a cheeseball.

 

But I like it… I love it when she proclaims her love for me. How she stares lovingly at me.

 

“Thank you for giving me a “day off”. I love you my Dearest Jessica Hwang…… uhmm… I mean Jung.”

 

Jessica Hwang?...... Hmmnnn…. Love it! ^_^

 

“Okay Babe… let’s sleep. Do you want me to sing for you?” She asked.

 

“Okay….”                     

 

I waited for her song but instead of singing, she stood up out of bed and headed to the drawer.

 

“Babe…” I called for her.

 

“Wait Babe……” She said without looking at me then she gets some things from the drawer. A box of tissue and a hand sanitizer.

 

“What are you going to do with those?” I asked as she walked back to my bed.

 

“Cleaning you.”

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“I know you’re soaking wet right now and I don’t want to use my usual way of cleaning you. Let’s settle with this.” Tiff held up the two cleaning “tools”.

 

Then without warning, she pulled down my lower garments… revealing my wet and all ready bald pinkish“beast”. She used the tissue to wipe out my mess.

 

It didn’t help either… the friction caused by her cleaning made me more aroused.

 

“Jessi… please stop leaking.” She said nonchalantly.

 

What?! Am I a pipe line?!  O.o

 

“Then stop putting pressure on my sensitive spots!” I whined.

 

“Like this?” She teased as she started to wipe furiously on my sensitive and so much aroused spots.

 

Oh Good Lord…… Please help me….

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________-