CHEESE BALL AND BYUNTAEMINATOR

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 49      CHEESE BALL AND BYUNTAEMINATOR

 

 

Sunday.

The Cheese Ball and the Terminator are inside the car on their way to the mall. The terminator glances at her dumb Cheese Ball from time to time.

 

“E-erm.” Jessica cleared .

No response. Tiffany remained her attention to the road.

 

“E-e-erm.” Jess cleared again.

Silence.

 

“E-e-e-erm..” Jessi cleared for the third time.

Still no answer.

 

“Babe…….” Jessi said sweetly not looking on Tiffany.

“Mmmm?” Tiffany asked with eyes still on the road.

 

“Stop the car…” Jessi

“Huh?...” Tiff

 

“Pull over.” Jess

“Jessi…” Tiff

 

“I said stop the damn car!”

 

Tiffany was confused but still obeyed the command of the temperamental terminator. She stopped the car at the side of the road.

 

PAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Oooooouuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Tiffany screamed when Jessica hit here ribs. Tiffany was annoyed and about to lash out but held back when she saw Jessi’s very dark aura.

“Mmm… Babe… why?....” Tiffany asked in almost whisper.

 

“Why.are.you.ig.no.ring.me?” Jessica asked dangerously.

“Am I ignoring you?” Tiffany asked in an unsure tone.. trying not to provoke more the steaming terminator.

 

Jessica didn’t answer. She narrowed her eyes to her frightened wifey.

 

Tiffany is annoyed with her “girlfriend” but she knows that her girlfriend is really mad.. as in really mad right now. She had to calm the terminator and she had a very effective way to do it.

 

Tiffany removed her seatbelt and hugged Jessica. Then her lips ended on her temperamental girlfriend’s delicious lips. And as expected, she was able to tame the terminator.

 

Jessica’s lips parted even before Tiffany’s lips came in contact with hers. She stuck out her tongue for Tiffany to and it. As usual, they went into a deep wet steamy kiss, oblivious of their surrounding.

 

“Mmmnnnn…. Tiffffff…” Jessica could stop herself from her love’s name.

Jessica went from Terminator to Byuntaeminator. She was about to rip Tiffany’s shirt when she was stopped by loud honking of cars.

 

They pulled away from each other and looked at the vehicles behind them. They both laughed at each other when they realized that they caused car build up.

Tiffany shook her head, put back her seatbelt and continued driving.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Babe…. So why were you ignoring me?” I asked Tiff while my left hand is busy massaging her exposed thigh. We were nearing the mall.

My handsome girl sighed.

 

“Hon… look at me..” She whined.

“I’m looking at you Babe..” I said ily.

 

She chuckled.

“I didn’t mean that… I mean look at my clothes..” She scrunched her face.

 

“Ohhh… so that’s why?....” I scoffed.

She glanced at me sharply.

 

I chuckled. Why do you have to be so handsome.. so sweet… so yummy? I want to devour you right now and you dry. We only had four rounds last night. I want more. Huhu T^T

 

“Babe… you look good. You look pretty good.” I told her.

She pouted.

 

“It’s so uncomfortable Jessi…” She whined.

“Babe….. it’s okay. You look really good in thigh length shorts and girly polo shirt. And you’re still wearing your sneakers so stop whining. Or else.. I’ll make you wear girly sandals.” We were wearing same type of clothes.. like a couple get up. Hihi. ^_^

 

She maneuvered the car to the mall car park and found a spot. She stopped the engine and turned to me.

“But Jessi.. it feel so weird.”

 

“Babe.. you will get used to it. And you have to get used to it now ‘coz you will also wear something like that in the pageant.”

She sighed and nodded.

 

“Jessi……”

“Why Babe?”

 

“Kiss…”

Oh man.. here she goes again.. I don’t think I could restrain myself if I taste her delicious lips again. Her saliva is like a love potion.

 

“Later Babe…” I removed my seatbelt.

“But Jessi… why?.. we always kiss….” She said with furrowed brows and pouting lips.

 

I sighed.

“Babe… if we kiss now.. I may not able to restrain myself. Do you want us to make love in the car? In the parking lot of the mall?!” I asked her.

She shook her head.

 

“It would be too vulgar Babe.. and I want to make love to you in the comfort of my room.. my bed.. not just anywhere.”

Blue… Oh my dear handsome… your so sweet. *eyes sparkled*

 

“Babe… I really want to kiss you right now.. but you couldn’t restrain yourself.. that’s okay. I’ll just wait ‘til we come back home. I’m sorry for being such a brat.” She said.

 

Ohhh… my heart is melting…

You’re such a Cheese Ball… *o*

Back home… yeah.. our home…

We’re practically living together..

She has clothes in my closet..

I have clothes in her closet….

We’re almost a married couple

Ahehe..hehe..hehe.. *o*

 

Blue is just sooo freaking romantic. I could resist giving her a reward.

I leaned over her and released her from the seatbelt. Then I captured her lips in a sweet slow sloppy kiss.

 

“So.. slow sloppy kiss is allowed?..” She scoffed at me.

“It’s your fault.. you’re so irresistible.” I pinched her cheeks.

 

I was about to get out of the car when she stopped me.

“Huh?”

 

“Just stay there Babe..” She got out and circled the car.

She opened the car door for me… as always.

 

“Let’s go Babe..” She reached for my hand and interlaced our fingers. We walked hand in hand inside the mall.

“Remind me why are we here again?” She asked.

 

Ohh Blue.. you really act like a guy. *eyes rolled*

“Okay.. once gain.. we’re here to buy you some girly clothes.. and we will look for a gown.. an evening gown.”

 

“What the------“ Tiff scratched her head in frustration.

I playfully nudged her shoulder.

 

Wwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiwwiiiwwwwwwwwwtttttttttt!!!!!!!

 

I darted on the direction of the ert whistle. Guys… a group of guys. They grinned and gave each other high fives.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I don’t like this kind of stuff.

 

I don’t like it when ert guys… and even girls hit on me. And the worst part is.. I’m not the only one they’re hitting. These bastards were hitting on my wife! Those eyes.. those sinful eyes that pierced my wife’s body… those sinful eyes that stripping my wife’s clothes!!!

 

I felt my blood boiling.

The ert guys walked towards us.

 

Ahh… these guys want to have broken bones. Okay… I’ll give it to them.

 

I glared at the approaching maniacs. I think I succeeded. The maniacs stopped on their tracks and backed away… scared.. as if seeing a monster or a ghost.

I sighed in relief.

 

I shifted my attention to Tiff to ask her how she is.. and I got surprised with what I saw.

 

Tiff was glaring at the direction of the guys. Her teeth gnashed. She looked so dangerous… she looked so scary.. she looked so murderous. I got scared. This is the first time I saw this side of her… and it was a frightening sight.

 

“Babe….” I held her cheeks.

She softened and turned me. She smiled. A warm sweet and loving smile.

 

“Are you okay Babe?” She asked me.

I nodded.

 

I was going to ask the same question.

“Let’s go” I held her hand.

 

We started walking again. I heard her whisper to herself. It was a soft whisper but oddly enough, why did I even heard it?

 

“My Jessi…If those guys lay their eyes on you or even do a slight ert action on you… I swear.. I would make them regret that they were born.”

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Milo... for olympic energy.